How do you dirty non-whites cope with not being born the Master race?

Serious question, I know there are a few shitskin posters on Sup Forums, how do you cope?

East Asians are honorary whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know. I'm not a slav

Sieg Heil, brother!

Nice try, I'm super white

Is that supposed to be impressive? There are niggers in Africa that are as white as any European. That doesn't make him white though.

>Blonde
>Blue eyes
>180 cm tall

Literally Aryan perfection

Are you high?

Jewish slide thread

>Slavs
>White
Being this new. Nice try Mr "Jesenice".

Let's be honest. The majority of Slavic people are subhuman. I'm not even joking. Yeah, there are a few exceptions but overall they're just like niggers.

>East Asians are honorary whites.
Have you ever been around here? I'm sure your opinion would change if you were to go around east Asia.

>Mr "Jesenice".
Jesus christ, how did you know?

I live near there, doesn't mean I'm not ethnically Slovene, but that place is infested with Bosnians.

Yeah the people who brought you modern chemistry are subhuman.

The problem with many Slavic nations, isn't the culture, it is being buttfucked by communism. Once your western anglo and germanic countries get buttfucked by refugees, don't expect us to take you in.

I predict countries likes Czech Republic, Poland, etc will be the more developed part of Europe in a 100 years, the beacon of Europe.

How so?

Do you mean culturally? I'm sure you guys have culture problems, but guess what, so do we.

I'm strictly talking about not having a subhuman IQ here

Bosnians are slavic trash, pizda ti materina.

What the fuck are you doing in Germany?

And yes, yes they are.

You get use to. For example I always remember that at least I'm above a nigger.

Don't we all have to make shekels for a living?

You know what comes with development? Demographic changes. The only reason eastern Europe is as white as it is is because it is poor. Anyway, I reckon that is a long shot. But you never know, things change. Also, this so called "refugee crisis" is a blessing in disguise. Western Europe will become a lot more right wing in the coming years.

Why would you willingly move to a cuckhole like Germany just to earn a bit more. If I were you I'd move back

There's nothing remotely white about those disgusting East Asian bug eating gooks.

Kill yourself immediately.

They pay better than Austria and it could be worst desu

Measured by purchasing power I'm better off here as of now

>Western Europe will become a lot more right wing in the coming years.
Yes it will, it's not like I'm plotting your demise. If you go more right wing, so will we, I'm very much hoping nationalism rises in the western part of Europe because it will also be reflected here.

If eastern Europe countries are currently softcore nationalist, and you guys are cuckolds,if you guys become softcore nationalist, I predict we will shift to hardcore nationalism because currently we just aren't allowed to do it without being chastized by you faggots.

Also to mention, I don't believe if we get richer we will necessarily start importing immigrants,at least non-white ones. I believe if at least one western or northern european countries get sufficiently fucked it will serve as a strong warning.

Say Sweden literally turns into a theocracy, I don't see Eastern European countries take in a single muslim anymore.

I hope Germany makes it out okay, and the same goes for you brit, but I hope Sweden fucking dies, I feel bad for the svens, but we need a cautionary warning, the only way to prevent Sweden from happening again, is Sweden getting as buttfucked as possible. If it literally becomes a theocracy in 50 years, it will save Eastern Europe as paradoxical as that might seem, but I might be talking out of my ass.

I hope Sweden falls over and dies, as quick and as hard as possible, the faster it happens the more of Europe we can save.

How old are you? You'll regret it in 10 years. I don't object to you earning sheckles, but I do think you'd be happier here long term.

Maybe move back once you got enough sheckles?

well he is most certainly not white

I feel like I was cheated for not having pale skin and light eyes..I love those attributes so much....Atleast my nips are pink and my skin yellow from my race mixing ancestors

>honorary whites
implying there is such thing

If I were to want this haircut....what would I ask?

>1.80 cm
when will manlets learn?

>When a slav starts bootlicking their Nazi overlords.

It's okay Pastabro, you don't have to compensate

1.87 cm med masterrace here, sry 2 disappoint u senpai

Thought I was white all my life til this. Literally going to end myself. Goodbye, world.

The picture was hyperbolic, I could have passed for Hitler Youth as a kid, I could probably pass for Ubermensch

0.2% shitskin, kys

No you're not.

nice try, slavnigger

Post pic you dirty mestizo.

>eternal anglo trying to divide the white race
>again
Sorry Cody, it doesn't work anymore

>subhuman
Literally the most influential people of the world were slavic. I didnt see no niggers invent AC

I'm 1/8 Italian, probably the most degenerate side of my family

We all know the thruth

All of Slovenian Steiermark got German citizenship during ww2 faggot

>says the linguinigger

No they are not. They are subhuman trash which must be culled.

are you also 87% snowlfake?

I didn't know (((you))) lived in Norway. Stop trying to subvert Sup Forums

I'm sout slav m8

1/8 Italian, 1/8 German, Other is Slovenian

south*

Where do you get this done?

23andme I think, but it's not cheap

>192cm tall
>pale-ish white
>blonde hair and grey eyes
I would say most slavs are subhuman, but there are exceptions. I guess my germanic ancestry saved me.

You tell us, shitskin

I'm smarter than most white guys I know so either I'm special or you're wrong about middle easterner.

Also if we are going to mince hairs here, East Asians are the real deal, whites are going to lose their footing soon and maybe they should hope that they can be considered honorary East Asians.

Be honset with yourself, you could see it coming before you were redpilled

>Ubermensch

Pretty sure they don't give a shit about your stormfaggotry.

>natsoc
>tfw irish and italian, i'm still considered white in America

i still look to marry an aryan woman, if not an italian woman, because we wuz fascists n sheeeeeit

>0.1%
kek

"Mexican" American here, by hiring whites at my two foundries.

>180cm tall
>perfection....

Anyway, fucking Slavhuman

In the near future when white people extinct.
sand negroes will be the whitest people on earth

Thanks

Fuck off shitskin nu/pol faggot

Meming aside.

>Average IQ in Middle East is just below 90.

> A lot of the Middle Easterners are Inbreed, kids from marriages between first causins on average have an IQ lower by 10-13 points

Something like 70% of Pakistanis are inbreed, it is reasonable to assume that Middle East would have a reasonable IQ if it weren't buttblasted by a backwards culture like Islam and the inbreeding.

Inbreeding and Islam is literally supressing your Middle East's IQ, now we can argue about how high it would be if it were free of inbreeding, definitely higher than it is now, but how high?

Middle east's problem isn't genetics, but the rampant inbreeding and Islam.

If you aren't a devout muslim and your parents aren't related, CONGRATULATIONS you don't have much in common with most middle easterners.

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/

Soo yeah Shitskin arabs aren't actually as dumb as Niggers or abos, but they buttblasted themselves by accepting Islam and inbreeding for generations tanking their own IQ, GOOD JOB!

First cousin*

>the slavs aren't white meme again
holy fuck europeans are all white and need to stand together when will you autists realize this

>not cheap
Kek, it was like 1/4 of a week's wage for me. I bet it's a month's salary for you. Poor man.

I'm castizo
I deal by "some is better than nothing"
My fair skin, height and skull structure allow me to enjoy the privilege of the white social construct

Like $240

Nice try, maybe proportionally to Earth's population, but once we close down our borders and start breeding again, which will happen, there might as well be billions and billions of you, it isn't as if you are going to accomplish anything with your numbers.

There can be 500 Million Nigerians, they will never accomplish as much as say 50 million Germans.

Population is definitely important, but you don't need hundreds of millions. Nigers can breed to 30 billion, at which point BORDERS CLOSED, they'll pretty much stay in Africa and accomplish jack shit

Then would a high IQ non-white be "part of the master race"?
A retarded aryan would be subhuman right ?
What about ashkenazi jews?
They have the highest IQs in all of the races, are they /master race/?

Quality over quantity. Niggers in Africa lived in their mudhuts for ages and act like they own shit

>2400
>"Arabs will be the minority by 2450"
>75% black country
>All of Europe is now Africa
>the Germans, Brits, and French are a distant past

>Muh slavs are not white

Divide and conquer tactics don't work anymore.

Hey at least I'm statistically less likely to get shanked, killed or robbed here, just imagine how much better off I'll be in 50 years once the muslim population starts causing even more trouble :).

Trust me I would never trade Slovenia for the UK, maybe if you genocided every Muslim, but safe for that never.

>whites
>literally the most cucked race

>masterrace
Kek

How is life mountain jew?

I seriously cant imagine being born anything other than tall/blonde/blue eyed. I could deal with having dark hair, since any hair colour with blue eyes looks good.

I would literally kill myself if i was born a brown eyed, dark haired manlet. It's not that i hate them, i just cant fucking imagine going through life and seeing people that look like i do now and not being super jealous and angry.

>Then would a high IQ non-white be "part of the master race"?
>A retarded aryan would be subhuman right ?
>What about ashkenazi jews?
>They have the highest IQs in all of the races, are they /master race/?
Yes you are technically right about everything, we are talking about averages here.

If I could I'd sterilize everyone below an IQ of 100, it would make the planet a better place.

As for the Jews, yeah I agree with that. Hitler's worst mistake was cleansing all Jews, he should have killed the globalist Jews and left it at that.

Fritz Haber the inventor of Zyklon was a Jew and an Ultra German nationalist. Hitler should have cleansed on ideological and IQ lines not ethnic.

I think the same, but it's much easier to say target all shitskins and niggers than target all shitskins and niggers*

*except the very small portion of them that have a high IQ

I never said I hated Jews, I hate globalists, and I realize quite a few of them are Jewish, regardless of Religion globalists should be purged

You fit right in your country, Mohammed.

>Master Race
>Beaten by inferior races.
Shit-tier thread.
Sage

SAGE the Paki is trying to divide us SAGE

>he doesn't realise most of Sup Forums is non-white

wew lad

I'm a top tier mutt so I'm still better than degenerate whites desu

The IQ scale images show that the average white is smarter than the average nigger, and I'm not the average nigger so I'm perfectly alright
130 IQ, tested by a psychologist
I'm doing well in my studies and I've almost never been confronted to racism because I don't behave like an ape
I have friends from the far right and they respect me

And I get to have a decently sized cock and have more freedom of speech to say racist stuff
Feels great overall

> less than 6ft tall
> perfect
subhuman manlet detected

If you are above 6'0 you are less agile. 5'10 and 5'11 is perfect height

All french are degenerates nowadays, and you belong to them.

Jesus christ did you edit that yourself?

We still accomplished more than being confused with Slovenia all the time

For me, it is a constant debate to not KYS due my inferiorness.

Yeah just wait 20 years you'll be begging to move to one of our countries, tough luck

Nah some other user made it... I saved it for threads like these when there is some shitskin trying to divide Europeans...

Like what? dealing with nigger riots and muslim attacks? offyourself, France is not what it used to be.

Your country will become the shithole it's always been when we'll stop funding you through the EU

FUCKING AUTISTIC MOTHERBR*TS

>t. kike

There will be no EU in couple of decades, you are lunatic if you think otherwise.