Getting a Latina wife from Colombia is the last red pill

>US divorce rate 53%
>Canada divorce rate 48%
>UK divorce rate 47%
>Australia divorce rate 43%
>Russia divorce rate 51%
>Ukraine divorce rate 42%
>EU divorce rate 44% (top 10: Belgium, Portugal, Hungary, Czech Republic, Spain, Luxembourg, Estonia, France, Lithuania, Latvia)
>Colombia divorce rate 9%

Which gives you more happiness: pure white kids that you'll never see because of a divorce OR a life long partner who'll raise your mixed race kids together with you? Time to choose.

hope you got money and are not that ugly(give up now)
they are snobby vain whores with sub par intelligence, only good to fuck not wife

I have money and I'm 7/10 looks wise. 6 feet tall.

are Colombians white?

Kek.

Colombian women are whores, most are leftist and feminist retards as well.

Check the divorce rate in 20 years.

there are a lot of white in Argentina, Chile, south Brazil and Uruguay. Little in colombia, they have indio and negro blood.

Still better than non Russian slavs

fennoswede detected

the cuck blood runs deep

Your divorce rate is 38% STFU

Latinas will do anything to get papers, after they get their shit they will ditch you. Seen it enough with lonely burgers going down to Colombia to get their "wife" and once the green card comes in the divorce follows thru.

Kek

Colombia is completely dominated by leftism, as far as I know, and all the ones I know personally have various shades of brown. They tend to be whiter than pajeets, but none I've seen come close to being considered "white", like the wife material from .

And by the way I only just noticed that woman is indescribably beautiful.

Angie Verona is Cuban, hence the Trump support.

Bruh Latin women are proper homely, know how to cook and fuck and look after the man.

Also if you even talk to another woman they will chop your dick off.

Can't wait until I finish school so I can start blasting loads into my Latina fiance. Going to have kids with that Latin rage but with a white brain to be able to control it

but they bring their entire family that you have to support. fuccccck that

they don't get divorced as much because their widow/widower is incredibly high and displaces the divorce rate

You could just not marry a whore. Not that hard. There are plenty of hot, demure white girls n Europe and the US. They're just all religious.

Good luck Pekka, latin american whores are the fucking worst.

Love seeing sheltered virgin white boys act like latinas are worth more then being used like cumrags. Ask anyone who's lived in Miami or majority latina area how they are.

The short answer is there just a tiny step above niggers and I'm 100000% sure you more likely to get cheated on by a latina then any white girl. Live around them for more then a year and then tell me if you still wanna marry one

>2D divorce rate 0%

I lost my wizard potentiel to an orphan girl from Colombia. Parents killed because of drug and get adopted by a medipack couple.

It was a one night thing but she was sweet and not a stupid girl. Never heard of her since. I miss her sometimes

I had one, lost here because i was to beta male

Sounds like a sweet girl.
How much did you pay?

The digits speak truth. No reason you can't have both a faithful wife and white kids, just be more selective. Conservative, traditional, girls exist you just aren't going to find them in a bar in Jew York.

Fuck latinas, they are insane emotional dumpster fires.

Go away shill. Fuck your racemixing propaganda.

>Latina
Sure, until she stabs you in your sleep. Latino women are fucking batshit insane. They make Russian women look less clingy and rational.

People who think Latin women are the way to go have never dated one or known any of them.

They only exist in America though.. America is the only conservative christian white country in the world except Poland (Russia is 3rd world so it doesn't count).

>getting a mudwife from a monkey cage

>red pilled

>Time to choose.
You mean
>Time to raise a hypothetical situation that only exists in my head with no real life implications that affect me or anyone within the 0.000001% of the population and I create it into an issue cause I don't know what to do with myself.

Don't you have a dog to eat you fucking soulless chink.

>2D faggot rate 100%

Oh, yeah, yeah. I'm sure that men are getting stabbed by their Latina wives every day. How about you grow up, stop grossly generalising, and get over yourself?
>durr all latina women are the same, just like how all black women are the same, all white women are the same, all indian women are the same, all arabian women are the same, all asian women are the same, etc.

rofl

wow didn't know she voted Trump, easy 10/10 now

you forgot croatia my man

you forgot croatia my man, 86,4% catholic

According to the ethnic census colombia in 2005

Whites pluss mestizo make up 86%

Black pluss mulatto 10%

amerindian 3,4%

roma 0,1%

som if this is true give or take 10% because it was in 2005 and again who knows what the mestizos are considerd it looks like Colombia does have a fair share of whites.

even if you have 30% nigger blood, youll still be white there
even Shaun king would be white

Congolombians are subhuman

NEED NAME PLEASE

maybe you're right but i'm judging that most of them are somewhat white. i know a colombian here in Oslo and when asked, most thought he was Spanish or Italian

so there are .. blonde hispanic girls ^^ yay!

Well best scenario is marry a Christian white girl I guess. But outside of the U.S. they are hard to find.

2nd best scenario: based Latina

You're as bad as her, just in a different way.

>not white
nigger are you even trying?

I'm sorry to pop your bubble but latinas born after 1990 were corrupted by cultural marxism, so they are lefties, feminists and slutty. (And drunkards)

>Russia is 3rd world so it doesn't count
t. Jamal

There have been studies that showed international marriages were more stable. One study looked at Swiss divorce rates and found that international marriages with Russians, Colombians, Thais, etc had lower divorce rates than Swiss-Swiss marriages. Even intra-European marriages (e.g. Swiss marriages with Italians or Germans) were more stable.

The only exceptions were marriages with Filipinas, which had almost the same divorce rate, and Dominican women, which had a much higher divorce rate.

And despite what feminists say, other studies have also found that most women looking for foreign husbands are genuinely looking for one, and the majority are not abused or taken advantage of by their husbands.

Really makes you think...

Latinas are unfaithful whores who love the BBC.
If you want a mail order bride try the Far East.

Unless you go live in Colombia your own divorce risk is not going to change. Your Colombian wife will be assimilated to local norms whether she works or stays home watching daytime TV all day.

>In this episode, user gets the idea to get a mail order bride, and goes to Sup Forums to brag about it. However after paying off the human traffickers, and getting his "wife" a green card, she flees overnight, repulsed by his anti-social behavior and unkempt, obese form.

My buddy tried to break up with a Colombian girl and she stabbed him. She was 8/10 smokin hot but bat shit crazy. Never thought she'd do that though.

As usual northerners do not understand a thing about South American countries. Like not at all.

That's why you don't break up with her and just keep banging

100% this