How redpilled are you?

There's this guy that posts daily updates in 3 languages about how everybody's out to get him. Alex Jones is nothing compared to him.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jr3X0pYHgZg
youtu.be/kSc-ldHPycc?t=3m34s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9g4xiNtwTJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Implying gang stalking is not real and all these people are just "crazy" and "lunatics"

he once peppersprayed his neighbour, who is a judge, because he thought that the judge put cameras everywhere in his home

never realized that there were people like this in here
quality gold

>be 9
>go outside to play pokemon go
>get accused of being an agent

>he who sent here is a criminal because a law prohibits to use minors for surveillance. do you know it, you little fool?

this is hilarious

>be 9
>get enlisted in (((The agency)))
>constantly follow this poor soul around
>when he blows your cover, pretend you were just playing pokemon go

flawless plan

Gang stalking probably happened once to one guy as a joke in recent history. Beyond that is paranoid narcissism.

youtube.com/watch?v=9g4xiNtwTJc
5:50

>implying (((they))) don't do this
Shit happens all the time, brah. (((They))) just highlight the crazies to discredit the normal folk they target. You're always being watched, friend. Time to go live innawoods.

>lmplying they won't catch u.

Wtf r u saying??

Gang stalking just means an organization is trying to intimidate you.

Am I a narcissist if I feel like my neighbor peeks at me in the shower?

Maybe I should just buy a curtain

Fuck off, shill. You think I don't know?

Just watch more of his videos. He walks around the city with a camera and everyone who turns to look at him is an agent

know what senpai. about sacrifice season.

This happens all the time.

What exactly? People turning to look at you or every second person you meet is a government spy?

Go ahead, send me to the grave. I'll make sure to rape your grandmother in hell.

oh you will go voluntarily. you're consuming poison every day.

You're not important enough for anyone to give a shit what you do.

Yes. You're weird.

Maybe at some point, but all gang stalking video seem the same, least when I first heard of it like 5 years ago. Paranoid folks. Like the lady who yells at the mailman. You know the video.

Jokes on you. I only eat the jars of peanut butter I keep stashed in my room, and I only drink the redbull I buy from random stores every day. I've been throwing the food I take away on the side of the road.
>why do you think I go driving every night, buddy?