I cant wait for the day the inevitable race war happens and i can finally kill and rape every white european there are

i cant wait for the day the inevitable race war happens and i can finally kill and rape every white european there are

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZVKpCLug3I
youtube.com/watch?v=9wkRsIVRG7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying the burgers wouldn't serve europe some freedom fries if that happens

Yankie doodle napalm

Dawn of the dead would be easier to cope with then the slow apocalypse

Fuck off fags. We're with Russia now.

>Implying we aren't

white girls should be belong to guys who are not white

Nice proxy moishe

>implying the burgers wouldn't serve europe some freedom fries if that happens
They'll have to flee. Americans can't deal with urban warfare. Maybe they'll come back later and rush in, but I doubt that.

What Ahmed didn't realize is that there is no people on earth more proficient at mass murder that the European.

Also the middle east would probably be a glass floor within hour 1 of the day of the rope.

this.
when will they realise?
does it take the day of the rope?

haha a turk, did you have to kill many people to get a hold of your keyboard and mouse you barbaric peasant.

Its because for the last 100 years we have been fighting for civil rights and allowing more freedom to nonwhites than ever before in history.

They just dont remember the 500 years before that.

All a white euro would need to do is step on you, roach.

Shut the fuck up kurd

>race war
Sorry to break it to you, but the only war you might get is civil, not race.

When it's socially acceptable to fight back.

>be ahmed
>kill some christians with a sword and ak

>be soldier in nuclear bunker
>a button in front of him can end the world in a bright flash of light

Who would win?

Still can't believe that after 100s of years of the Europeans putting their boots on the face of every race on the planet while at the same time attempting to wipe out their neighbours.And teaching the world the meaning of the world Genocide that the black and brown races think they have a chance.Having an I.Q of 60 must be the reason for this suicidal rationale.

Back to Mongolia with you

Ahmed would win because radiation doesn't kill roaches

Retarded frogposters fuck off.

good thing your retarded pseudo dicator threatens every countries around him. have fun living in future Kurdistan when the Gopniks and Rednecks are done with your country

Good luck raping with an insect dick Ahmed

*ağzına yarakını veriyor*

We wouldn't even have to fight

We just close the welfare tap and watch 95% of them starve or quickly leave the continent

Meanwhile at op's house

Sorry to spoil your fantasies but look around, your country can't deal with kurds for over decade now, and yeah Erdogan is will be Putins lap dog soon.

This user gets it.
Maybe you Eurocucks need to redevelop a new VX for turkroaches. Talk to the Norks, they got a decent mix that only takes 20 mins to do the job.

Listen you bitch ass fucking white boys. You call for a race war, but you don't understand on the other side are composed of some of the toughest, hardest people you will ever encounter in your pathetic lives. We're talking about rock-hard Arabs, Turks, Latinos and Black Men like me that you will face. You will be defeated in any race war, and you will be fucking BLACKED out of existence!

"I come in peace white bois. I didn’t bring my big black dick. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."

Its all you roaches know how to do

I cannot wait to be attacked or have an ally attacked by you people. Do it. Unleash all of the Middle East on whites. All 1.2 billion. Crucifying you while we shove M249 and M4 barrels into her while you watch would make my day.

This. Without our gibs the shitskins (at least the vast majority of them) would be dead. It would be a very quick war

We seem to do quite well. Let's jog your memory since you seem to be forgetful.

How does an insect rape a human?

Niggers might and it's a big might; be stronger on average, but they lack organizational skill. A pack of disorganized niggers stand to chance against a well regulated militia.

>tfw t*rk at my uni said i look just like turkish guys
>tfw accepted by roaches

Paid Jew Troll OP

tell it to this white boi

Damn, that must have caused some mixed feelings.

Two reasons this will never happen:

Fuck off Roach.

You are forgetting that niggers are dumb as fuck.

Bji Bji, remove Kebab!

youtube.com/watch?v=FZVKpCLug3I

Day of the Spray when?

Best of luck roach

>I didn’t bring my big black dick
you really shouldn't nickname your dildo
hue hue

Olm yine mi sen lan.

Eurocuckları tetiklemekten baska isin yok mu senin.

Sup Forums started the cult of kek you fuggin shill

Turkroachs trying to enter in the EU, my sides.

Some day you're going to be wiped out of history, I would stick my thumbs into your eyes until you die of agony after I strap you down

The only race war that's gonna happen is when the white Turks hang Erdfag and purge Anatolia of all the karasakals on earth and for all.

And yeah, that includes you, pezavenk.

>i cant wait for the day the inevitable race war happens and i can finally kill and rape every white european there are
Good luck with your 3rd gen tech there Turkfag.
White people are so good at war we do it
by remote mf.

kiss your ass goodbye you've already lost ahmed.

if they are so great and powerful why are all of their countries 3rd world trash heaps they are fleeing like faggots from.

shouldnt their lands be prosperous as fuck and have massive construction projects and an intelligent culture?

yok

>what is ottoman empire

peki.

youtube.com/watch?v=9wkRsIVRG7c

why does that bitch have one breast exposed. what does it mean? is it about how open minded the west is? or does it imply it is casual for women to be topless in the west?

gençler nerelisiniz ?

I doubt a nip would ever say this on pol

ank*ara

>loses about 10 tanks in 2 months to literal goatfuckers
>thinks he can handle Europe master race
tippity top kek

dünyalı

Why hasn't this been done already?

We did it once, we will do it again Mehmed, you dog of islam. How does that pork fat taste btw?

You mad bruh

We've been killing you for a millenia. Killing roaches is in our gene pool by now. You wouldn't even reach central Europe, like you never have ever before.

by year 2015, among newborns european americans are official minority in the usa.

lmao roaches have no clue

So you arent some blonde twink. Lucky bastard! Slavic girls like swarthy guys.

I have met a female roach two day ago on tinder and she begged me to fuck her in the ass while choking her.

I came in her mouth after.