Monthly reminder that Yuri Gagarin, the first "man" in space, was 5'2

Monthly reminder that Yuri Gagarin, the first "man" in space, was 5'2

Alan Shepard (USA) who entered space 28 days after, was a respectable 5'11

Alan Shepard ended up walking on the moon, Yuri Gagarin died by crashing an airplane. The airplane he crashed was called Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15. The NATO reporting name for this aircraft was "Fagot"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1MvYE2Pjz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We sent animals like chimps, dogs, and manlets into space before true men. Well known but misunderstood fact.

>manlets
Misanthropic hate.

Don't you want a tall waifu to cosplay as your mommy?

so... US got beat to space by a "fagot" commie who was 5'2? No wonder they were desperate enough to fake a moon landing.

>callsign Fagot

How tall was Milton Friedman?

youtube.com/watch?v=d1MvYE2Pjz8

Maybe he was chosen because he was a manlet? It's more cost efficient, spacecrafts don't have a lot of space in them. Especially the first few manned spacecrafts.

American pilot and commander astronauts have to be between 62 and 75 inches. No lanklets allowed

>Respectable 5'11
Kek

>respectable 5'11
>5'11
>respectable

When will you manlets learn? cut off is at least 6'2

>this just in, jockeys of any kind are small
>more at 11

Jesus fucking Christ is that a real person?

if you would also consider shooting a man out of a cannon really high up as "going to space" then yes, russia did beat the USA to "space".

Yep. Soviet Union (and other places too I assume) had a limitation on growth for submarine crews and jet pilits.

Overgrown degenerates BTFO!

>Hurr durr Soviet union had shit tech and won by pure luck.
>Both Russia and America are using 30 years old Soviet space engines.

>height starts with 5
>respectable

but the USA landed on the moon, an engineering marvel that russia could not do despite trying non stop, correct? All russia managed to do was launch a metal box with a man inside into the air, and the man even died from it! They literally didn't do shit.

>be 5'9" with a large build
>height has come up in a negative way maybe half a dozen times in my life
>women love me
>successful in business
>generally happy dude

Listening to you guys you'd think I was a shrimy permavirgin troll. Height only affects your life at the greater extremes (really short, really tall).

>5'3
>28
>own software company
>never been without a fwb/gf for longer than 2 weeks

Feels good man. The number of guys who fall for women shit testing their height is absolutely hilarious. Women are idiots. Pump and dump, niggers!

I'm 5'9 too, wish I was taller but it's definitely not something that holds me back in any significant way, never crosses my mind unless I run into a girl who is taller than me, then it feels fucked up man

>making fun of one of the most important men in history
>"manlets don't achieve anything! Look at this picture of the first man in space I use as proof"

Wish I was a respectable 5'11

>7'1 at age 26
>Need cane to support self to walk properly

Feelsbadman.jpeg

Does he really have that record though? He died during that flight so it was never technically completed. If we knew it was an achievement to launch a human corpse as high as possible into the air we probably could have won it during the stone age with some clever catapult designs.

>5'3
Dude that's a fucked up hand to be dealt in life, I'd rather be 5'9 and live in a dumpster than to be 5'3 and own a software company.

OP, being short is not always bad...it is not A E S T H E T I C for sure, but it may be in advantage in some cases.
My brother is a pilot in the airforce, people above 1,9 meters and something are not allowed to join the airforce for different ) being shorter also means adifferent tollerance to the g force having shorter limbs.

>Implying 2017 isn't the year of the manlet
>not ever learning
stay jelly lanklets

Yuri died on a later, different flight that wasn't space related? Also he was chosen specifically because he was so short, the rockets back then were tiny.

You guys can move the goal posts all you like but it's called the space race, not the moon race, and the Russians won by far.

I'd rather you do that too.

It's ok, don't feel too bad. Someday you will learn.

yea im arguing that it's not a feat to launch a corpse into the air really high and say you reached space. making it to the moon was the only feat.

jesus christ, americans not only believe they landed on Moon, they think Yura was dead by the time he was in space

what a cringe

can you prove otherwise

>inb4 links to russian propeganda

he actually travelled around the globe after being in space you dumb burger

holy fuck how can people be this retarded

No it's 6'0''

Yuri Gagarin was a fuckin trailblazer with balls of steel. The man is beloved all around the world and much deservedly so. If you read up on him you'd see why he was the right choice for the mission.

Found the manlet!