Why don't you start calling yourselves "indigenous Europeans" instead of just white?

So tell me Sup Forums, who are Native-Europeans? Who are Indigenous Europeans? Why we never talk or hear about Native-Europeans but we constantly hear about other native peoples around the world? Why we talk about "white" Europeans and not Native-Europeans. There aren't any "white" Europeans because all the white people are Native-Europeans.

Hell, try even Google about native or indigenous Europeans and you find nothing...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwwHGT6c9N0
bbc.com/news/science-environment-34175224
eupedia.com/europe/origins_haplogroups_europe.shtml#T
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=uwwHGT6c9N0

Good point actually

>russia, turkey
>Europe
Are you even trying?

>Literally no difference between Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece and Turkey

LMAO

You NEED to start calling ourselves "indigenous Europeans"

it will trigger the living fuck out of leftists

White people inside Europe should call themselves indigenous Europeans or Native-Europeans AND outside Europe white people should demand that they are called European-Americans, European-Asians and European-Africans and not just "white people". Everybody else is called Asian-Americans and African-Americans and Native-Americans except "whites".

The Saami are the only recognised indigenous people of Europe.

T. Sweden.se

Because the word "indigenous European" takes much more effort to pronounce and write than the word "white" and is therefore impractical.

Daily reminder that the 'native Americans' came from Asia over the Bering land bridge.

i do this already

What about Basques?

Maybe this is fun but one big question:

Will Europeans Americans be able to demand repreations? Or will the instead be forced to pay minority and white privilege taxes and sbit?

Very important

White people can't be native because they have no culture.

>butthurt belt AGAIN

Russia's in both Europe and Asia.

I'll give you Turkey.

Native Neolithic europeans

bbc.com/news/science-environment-34175224

Yeah, but people there are asiatics for most part.

Like it or not the landmass' and the people that inhabit them have always been in affliation with europe

'Europe' itself is just a madeup continent as an attempt to dissociate themselves with them. If the country that is anatolia(turkey) was still christian I guarantee it wouldve been considered europe by the standards of today. Just look at cyprus

Why is turkey on that map?

Europe was inhabitable (almost) for the duration of last Ice age.
But Spain, Italia, Balkan, and south Ukraine were habitable. There u had migration from the area of today's Iran.
So the white race developed all of its traits there.
White people are Indigenous Europeans.

Turkey is in both Europe and Asia also.

This is what the left's response would be, yes.

Wasn't Europe already filled with nomads and then the neolithic farmers from Iran then came and mingled?

>Wasn't Europe already filled with nomads

No, it's Europe, not your mom's clunge.

But Ukraine,

>you are Russia

Just because we took a bit of clay from you and you are butthurn is no reason to deny the facts.
Anglos look weird.
Greeks look suspiciously like Turks
Portos too.

kek

This is a good idea and I will try to remember it user thank you

>russia
>Europe
best cockhole trigger tags.

Where do you think the neanderthals lived?

shitskin genes

Im on board user

People with light eyes, hair, & skin are Europeans. Rest are niggers.

>tfw blue eyes
>tfw white skin
>tfw FUCKING BROWN HAIR

A-am I still aryan?

Native sounds better imho.

Only r1a are aryans.

It's dark blonde. Brown hair doesn't really exist in science.

Not every language use it. In French it strictly means "where I'm born" for example, while indigenous is the proper term.

After a DNA test maybe

I would say I'm a 5-6

Let me fix it

Because they're trying to push Turkey into being recognized as part of Europe. Guess why.

That's good. You're probably able to get a decent tan which reduces your chances of skin cancer. My little brother is a 9 and he burns to a crisp every summer.

West russia and west turkey is Europe (geographically)

>wanting to be 'aryan'

First, native paleolithic people. Then neolithic people, and then from some region of Ukraine, indo-european people (they already were a mix of paleolithic with neolithic people), And a fouth wave of people in Findland (tranns-siberia) that have mostly an european-paleolithic background.

move the original turkey face to germany and it's perfect

Serbia looks like a roach

The descendants of the pre ice age original Europeans who survived in the refuges in south Europe, while contributing to modern European gene pool, are all dead in their pure form. RIP.

>triggered
Did you prep Ramzan already?

You didn't fix shit.

I like that! You make Russian a Russian! Very funny! High five my Bulgarian friend!

How come Sweden is still white?

Don't have pictures of monkeys on my pc.

?? the fact that they stole our flag and pissed on the white part doesn't make them Bulgarian papadopulus

Here

Now it starts to look like a native map, good job.

>indo-europeans
>indigenous

how about portugal into barbossa and german into the original turk face?

I already go "I'm not white, I'm slavic/polish"

The lithuanian in the pic is the darkest person iv ever seen there. Everyones pale as fuck there.

Now it's starting to look like Europe.

there is no lithuanian picture in this collage

Technically that's a Latvian.

real map

We're coming closer and closer to reality

WE ARE NOT EUROPEANS REEEE

That's brilliant!

Now the lugenpresse jew controlled media is committing racial genocide when the shill for the import of shitskins into "indigenous european" areas.

After all, that land belongs to the white man.

>italy
Massive keks were had

I'll just leave this here

You are doing gods work here

>Greeks look suspiciously like Turks

probably because then it would give validity to native peoples of the lands that european diaspora occupy

tough nut to crack

And I'll leave this for you

They already take advantage of this mate.

Portugal representing

disregarding immigration policy for the moment, white countries are still run by white people
if a meme were to take hold of "native europeans" then the subsequent memes to follow would be "go back to europe" - you would essentially be conceding diaspora countries as multicultural countries as opposed to white countries with multicultural immigrant populations
granted that is what it seems like today but the battle is not over, its still up in the air as to whether or not consensus will reach nationalism with respect to the foundations or globalist motivations

r1a and r1b are the white genes. Its pretty simple to understand

eupedia.com/europe/origins_haplogroups_europe.shtml#T

I'm a very light skin 9-8 blond, and I get a crazy dark tan without even needing sunscreen.

kek

>r1a and r1b
Those are not "genes". Only parental lineage that are very related to indo-european people and their migration from a zone near Ukraine to the rest of Europe.
The only native european parental lineage is I.

You need to focus in autosomal studies. Especially now that ancient DNA from Bronze Age and Neolithic and Paleolithic times are incorporated.

They all show one big cluster: Europe. Therefore, you should use "Native or Indigenous European".