Not again!

When will this nightmare stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For fuck's sake, I bet it's a canadian professor too.

bullshit, impossible, burning the books basically

Wasnt this old fake news?

Bu the Romans had prominent female deities and associated public institutions.

The Pax Romana had a ton of multiculturalism and egalitarianism.

So then, let us see if they will do this to the prominent figures of ancient Judaism?

Sauce?

They would probably gladly accept it, it would let them blame white man for what they did.

Swedish Feminist

3rd line

That's what I remember.

That's it, I'm officially done with humanity.

When people collectively ignore it.

i dont believe you. Ur a fag

can somebody pls just murder this dumb hoe and then let us move on with our MALE lives like nothing ever happened? the way you're supposed to do it?

What the fuck is this bullshit?

This has to be a joke article let me look

STOP THE INSANITY

>Swedish feminist and publisher
thats all I needed to see

theguardian.com/commentisfree/series/jess-zimmerman-column

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?

Oh and (((ZIMMERMAN)))

>swede

you can stop reading after that

Stop the ride, I want off.
>Romans were white people
Don't say another word. Go read a history book.

Sweden wants to make this canon.

>Swedes pretending to be in charge of re-writing history.
Try again when your country stops being the laughing stock of the western world and Ahmed Al-Stockolmi's cock is done pounding your ass.

Come on, this has to be fake news

What's the publishing company? What schools are gonna buy the books? I can't find any information about this "Ada Karlsson" at all. The only thing i found when searching is this image and this so-called article.
I know Sweden is kek'd but don't cry wolf yet, I'm calling fake news to get your riled up

Rome is the reason why Europe is a patriachal society.

Fake news or borderline historical revisionism along the lines of Ministry of truth kind of bullshit.

I see pol still fall for whatever bullshit that supporters their beliefs

Are your jimmies still rustled that Germania's only really victory against the Romans was the battle of Teutoberg forest? Where you acted like sneaky sneaky jews.

Just like you fall for any black dick that needs prepping.
Faggot

>progress
They unironically believe this.

Alright, when every fucking sentence is exactly what I expect it's not real
somebody from here wrote that

The guy s actually Norwegian
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

A Swede is fine too.

Someone needs to make a pdf of the real books before these stupid feminists completely erase our history.

bump

There are plenty around, no worries about that. What might end up happening is that the real versions would fade into history while this slackjawed degeneration would be popularized.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

They do, just read reddit.

> stupid feminists completely erase our history.
Erasing it would be profoundly better than what they are doing now.

They're rewriting history...
1984 when?

Post a source or this is fake.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fake news.

They're really going to try. They're seriously going to try to add diversity quotas to literary works that are hundreds and thousands of years old. That's worse than movie remakes or gender-swapped reboots. Much worse.

History is now entirely subjective and no longer factual to these people. Only once history is entirely rewritten to align with their views on diversity, tolerance, and "progressiveness" will they be happy. How long until a WWII/Vietnam movie with female and trans platoons? Or a homo/trans-friendly re-imagining of the Bible? How about a feminist rewrite of the Koran?

Fuck I hope these people all die in slow, horrible, painful ways.

>Can a rainbow heart transform how we deal with internet trolls?
Judging by the other crap this oxygen thief has written I wouldn't doubt it.

Can we add diversity to slavers instead of removing it? Just make half of the masters black and the other half jews.

>Caesar is a woman
>Augustus is a black tranny
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, DOES THE ACADEMIC COMMUNITY ACTUALLY CONDONE THIS SHIT IN SWEDEN????

Nobody is going to buy this shit. Niggers don't even read.

Titus get the board and nails. The day of the crucifix is at hand.

Rewrites aren't even necessary. Factual history shows us that not only are most modern slave owners black or Muslim, but there were even some black slave OWNERS in the U.S. (whose slave trade was largely perpetuated by Jews and black African slave traders). (((Historians))) also like to leave out the fact that white slaves have existed in both the U.S. and places all over the world throughout history.

I'm willing to bet 75% or more of blacks in 'Murica think slavery is something only they have had to endure.

Where do you find this shit?

Sweden

>literally re-writing history
are we living in some movie? what the fuck

>Re-writing Seutonius, making Augustus a transexual and teaching it to children

How can they get away with this? How can they just continue to teach lies? Have they no fucking honor?

The first court case in the United States legitimizing slavery was a about a freed slaves right to own slaves

>mfw they want to change historic facts to pander to a demographic

Has to be fake.

HAS TO BE.

These are real things that are sold in real bookstores. At least one of them has topped Amazon's best seller list at one point. School teachers have remarked on how great they are for teaching Shakespeare to their students.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Did a ton of research, this is legitimately fake news.

But I understand you believing it, it being Sweden and all

Disturbing lack of Italians itt.

That sounds like a very well-crafted bait. Almost Sup Forums-worthy
Almost.