Miami vice! Hundreds of wild college students clash with cops after trashing South Beach in out-of-control Spring Break...

>Miami vice! Hundreds of wild college students clash with cops after trashing South Beach in out-of-control Spring Break party
>Thousands of college students descended upon South Beach in Miami for the first week of Spring Break
>Miami Beach Police hired extra staff to control the rowdy partiers for the eight weeks of festivities
>After the beach was trashed at Float-topia last year, the mayor vowed 'never again' and set harsh new rules
>There is a ban on drinking, floats, loud music and police have limited the number of people in certain areas
>However, the restrictions didn't stop students from drinking heavily and twerking in front of weary police
>The city has arrested 35 people in relation to Spring Break actives so far, a number expected to grow

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4303420/Miami-police-face-Spring-Break-college-students.html

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/travel/springbreak/11-hot-spots-to-avoid-on-spring-break-and-where-to-go-instead/ss-AAnKXBF?ocid=spartanntp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Despite new rules put forth by the city that completely bans alcohol consumption on the beach, revelers still brought intoxicating beverages to ensure their good time

>As Friday's day at the beach came to a close, police on ATV vehicles attempted to round up the crowds so crews could begin to clean up the once litter-free shores

>As police attempted to move the beach goers, some took the opportunity to pose in front of squad cars with their middle fingers up and take photos

>Miami Beach Police have beefed up their units and hired extra staff to manage the wild college students who are expected to flock to the city for eight weeks straight, as the first full week kicked off on Monday

Niggers and a few coal burners. What could go wrong

>New rules put in place by officials prohibits alcohol to be consumed on the beach as well as glass containers, something these men didn't care about as they chugged liquor out of glass Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey bottle

>Once the students were removed, crews began the lengthy and tiresome process of picking up hundreds of empty bottles

SixthPostBestPost

>literally censoring fingers

are you for real you misguided puritans?

>The woman continues to dance as friends slap her behind, encouraging her on. So far police have made 35 arrests due to Spring Break related actives in the area

>Finally the beach is partially cleared, as police coaxed the crowd onto the road. Ocean Drive from 7th Street to 11th Street was shut down to make way for the mass migration of college students

>The first weekend is expected to be the busiest of all of the eight weeks in Miami for this year's Spring Break season because most of Florida and Georgia schools are on their holiday break

>Over the course of four days in Panama City Beach, DailyMail.com saw college girls 'performing' on stage for crowds of men who cheered them on and took videos of them with their phones

>'Disorderly conduct': One student appeared to expose herself to crowds of shocked onlookers

America is a no fun zone

>Outside the Spinnaker Beach Club, which is famous for its Tuesday 'Beach Bash' parties, girls could be seen performing lewd dances for large crowds

Bro why don't you wanna get laid? Come on bro lmao.

It's funny how this still goes on while the hogs stay home and bitch about the patriarchy.

Why are there so few white people

>it's not haram if i'm not in UK

Doesn't shit like this happen every year? And then friendless NEETs on Sup Forums cry about this over and over. Meanwhile the white girls are fucking an endless sea of niggers for an entire week. Fucking get out there and defend Florida and your women or shut the fuck up.

So careless, nasty, disgusting and vile.

Why is this tolerated at all? Why does this exist?

If I have a daughter there's no way she's going to college

looks like trash

Lol

All I see is a bunch of dindus trashing the place down and some coalburners.

Move along

top kek

why would you want to be near those disease infested whores?

>go ruin your live getting multiple STDs for a quick lay with an unattratctive whore so they aren't coalburners
no thanks

>implying any of this is new

Is everyone here 12?

I think that guy is lost.

>eight weeks of festivities

WTF america?

>florida

>Look at image
>See how many nogs are there
Yep, that's an uphill battle for the cops.

I just wanted to get my tan on at the beach. Then all these fucking niggers showed up.

I saw a total of 3 white girls in those pics and they all looked like nasty hood rats. I don't think this thread is about what you think it's about.

Different colleges have different schedules. My spring break isn't for a month.

Are those Obamas daughters?

I wonder how many people here are on welfare. Damn, it must be good to live in the West, when the state pays you a salary

Where's the fucking outrage?

This is a huge oil spill

Yeah weak bait.

Bottled water was a mistake.

>socks and sandals on the fucking beach

i've never understood how you touch money without doing anything in France, so many people living on welfare frauding it, while workers are being fucked in the ass by the state, once i had a work accident, couldn't work for 2 months, and normally the state gives you your 2 months of salary if the accident didn't happen because of you

It was 3 years ago, did all the things i had to do, send all the papers they asked, 3 times, still waiting for the money, while Abdul and his 10 childrens can live easily

Most western anons wants to move to the east, tired of being fucked in the ass by their own politicians

where do white people go for spring break?

are there any big spring break locations with say less than 5% of the people are niggers?
or even 10% ?

Looks like a really fabulous time!
> Rather have my fingernails ripped out while hands are immersed in grapefruit juice

msn.com/en-us/travel/springbreak/11-hot-spots-to-avoid-on-spring-break-and-where-to-go-instead/ss-AAnKXBF?ocid=spartanntp

>this is the state of miami vice
>twerking
>these pics
jesus

>msn.com/en-us/travel/springbreak/11-hot-spots-to-avoid-on-spring-break-and-where-to-go-instead/ss-AAnKXBF?ocid=spartanntp

It looks like this article is just saying to avoid busy places.

what if you want to get drunk and party with lots of people but you just don't want many niggers around?

In europe I can go skiing and the mountain can be covered in uni students and they'll virtually all be white with a scattering of indians and east asians. it is bliss. you can go days seeing thousands of people in busy bars and not a single nigger.

is there anything remotely like that for american spring break?

Wrong! I'm Black and I love skiing. Great way to pick up white chicks. I love ruining the day of bitch ass white boys like you!

I can only imagine your text being read in the style of a 40s-50s news report style

>all niggers
>all using student loan money to get hammered and trash a beach

fuck

lmao black people just look ridiculous trying to ski.

Since you chose that pic I seriously doubt that you have ever felt the touch of a woman

>till the snow melts and you drown in a puddle koolaid drinking sickle cell having abandoned by your father nog

This is why urban tropical shitholes are shit.
Can't wait for summer when I can swim in my local lake without degenerates everywhere.

>send hobos to beach
>they pick up all the bottles
>trash is reduced by 50% for free

Black people leave items on the beach which can cut your feet.

>Trading a nigger problem for a hobo problem.

>twerking in front of weary police

Kek

This is degeneracy. Many mixed-breed Niglets will be spawned there the next couple weeks.

Lake Havasu is whiter, but still degenerate. They have a better chance of drowning though, so it's all good.

Did you not catch the watermark or link to dailymail?

Who the fuck does Spring Break at the middle of March?

Cos they aren't cherry picked to find coalburners like all the others are

pretty much everyone. Florida is warm year round

90% of universities

Places where you need a passport

We need a collapse.

Oh lordy.

>'we care about the environment!'
>litter the beach and sea with bottles and cans

Rrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I live in this infested shithole, there are literally like a dozen white people in all of south Florida.

pls help

fucking white women

cancĂșn

proof of shitskin pls

This is not like CSI: Miami at all. Now I don't want to visit Florida.

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums celebrates dead cops

>america
>based

American shouldnt be allowed to post on Sup Forums anymore, whitout ending each post with:

"I am an american pig and my grandfather helped to ruin the civilisation"

Why are Americans so degenerate?

There is a heirarchy of what Sup Forums hates and Sup Forums hates non whites more than cops.

>Friendly reminder that Sup Forums celebrates dead cops

Typical, niggerish behaviour. :`)

>all these niggers
wasnt this supposed to be a school holiday? i bet my left nut that none of these niggers are studying anything, and the white degenerates are at most studying pic related

Germans shouldnt be allowed to post on Sup Forums anymore, without ending each post with:

"I am a german haram pig and trough all modern history up to current year my people made bad choices which help to ruin the civilisation"

So much trash, looks like a beach in Haiti..

Friendly reminder that Irish were considered non white only a few generations ago.

Friendly reminder that police are scumbags.

College students? I beg to differ... something is wrong with these pics

IT MAKES ME REE SO FUCKING HARD WHEN I SEE NIGGERS WEARING UNDERWEAR UNDER A BATHING SUIT. YOU JUST WEAR THE BATHING SUIT. THAT IS WHY THEY FUCKING HAVE LINERS INSIDE. JUST WEAR NORMAL SHORTS IF YOU AREN'T GOING INTO THE WATER WTF DUDES.

Obama gave free college to every nig nog in the hood. now every nig nog between the age of 18 and 35 are "college students".

Whites are back at home playing games or shitposting on Burmese knitting enthusiast forums.

Spring break is a white women display celebration for blacks of all ages

How else are they supposed to walk around with their nigger asses hanging out?

We arnt white. There is us and there is non whites. We dont need the label of white since we arnt in a multi cult hell hole.

trashy white folks go to Panama City/Destin. Slightly more intelligent ones go to Cancun, but it's still a shitshow. Miami and South Carolina are nig destinations.

top tier locations are the bahamas, BVI, turks and caicos, etc

>nigger in pike shirt
Everything adds up here

Everybody with social life do it...

I didn't even know that was a thing niggers did.

Thats fucked. It's always been last week of March here.