The Columbine shooters

What does Sup Forums think of these guys?

Do you think they're mad?

Do you agree with what they did?

Do you understand why they did it?

Personally I don't agree with that they did at all. But if you bully these kids into shooting up a school then I hope it sent a message to people who tormented them their whole school life.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
books.google.com/books?id=Uj0mS_MD1moC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably CIA related in some way.

Both were Jews.

>But if you bully these kids into shooting up a school

They were the bullies...

Seriously, this "poor kid, dindu nuffin" shit is ridiculous. Most everyone interviewed about them said otherwise.

>Locking kids up in retarded government indoctrination camps for over a decade

>Be surprised some of them snap

>Do you agree with what they did?
Is this a real question?

>Do you understand why they did it?
No one does. Some people say they were bullied, which isn't true and some people really think they were a perfect storm.

Both of them by themselves probably wouldn't have done anything. They both fed off of each other and hated a world that didn't really exist. I still refuse to believe parents never noticed any kind of warning signs.

Drop the bullying shit though. They weren't bullied or beat up. They were loners but they weren't being stuffed in lockers or beat up after school.

Based.

I was a junior in high school when this happened. Eric Harris pressured Dylan into doing this, he probably wouldn't have done it otherwise. Eric was very disturbed and full of hate and dragged Dylan down with him. I understand why they did it but it seemed so insane at the time considering they had 2 weeks of school left before they graduated. Someone should have just told them all that bull shit was over the moment they recieved their diploma but I have a sneaky suspicion Eric would have gone on to commit some violent act even if that had taken place. They weren't even bullied that bad desu. They had serious problems. Plus it was the 90's. People really had a do or die mentality at the time. I'm glad I grew up then. It feels like I have some advantage over the next generation, they're so comfy-obsessed.

Spoiled suburban shit heads. Fuck them. Nothing they did was cool. If that's your kind of thing though, than guys like Charles Whitman are more your thing.

Maybe the Russian Special Forces could've saved the kids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

>334 hostages killed
>10 civilians
>10 security personnel
>31 terrorists

Mission accomplished. Based Spetsnaz.

I think they are cool

>If you rescue hostages, they win.

From what I've read about them, they did have issues with the jocks, as they were the ones who tended to pick on them.

The truth is if they were bullied, who on earth would admit it was them? They wouldn't say as they may feel responsible for what they (the shooters) did.

Do a little research, the whole "bullied nerds pushed to the edge" narrative is complete bullshit. They had friends, and by many accounts they in fact were the bullies.

Eric Harris was a legit psychopath who basically took Klebold along for the ride, that's why Dylan barely killed anyone and mostly fired around randomly while Eric was executing people

t. someone who has read one book on the subject

They're literally Jews

Klebold's mother mentioned in an interview that at one point she shoved Dylan up against a wall or a fridge and yelled in his face about being selfish and not doing chores. That's what she's willing to disclose publicly years afterwards. Wonder what else she got up to with him. Eric Harris probably had ASPD.

>protip: sociopaths and psychopaths are the same thing and they're basically slang. aspd is the actual diagnosis

People want to believe that story because it's so much easier to wrap your head around then the more complicated truth.

On the day of the shooting, when Eric headed out to his car to retrieve the guns, a car of girls rode by and was catcalling him. I'm sure they did have their clashes with jocks, but they still had a healthy social circle and Eric had no problem banging chicks.

They look too old to have been in high school.

Eric had already had behavioral problems for years by that point.
Dylan seemed like he could have fit in if it hadn't be for Eric sperging' him out.
I remember several interviews with students who said the jocks at that school were huge mean cocksuckers. That could have been the case. But still. They planted large propane bombs in the cafeteria during breakfast. They were planning to commit a huge indiscriminate terrorist attack, maiming and murdering innocents. Fuck all that. It's like Omar Little said, you get close and you hit the right nigga. Nah if they had had a specific problem with specific jocks they should have lit their ass up to prove a point, but these numbnuts just wanted to cause death and destruction, a la' Mickey and Mallory.

There are proofs that they seré bullied

They were bullies and they got bullied too. what a concept!

Fuck those faggots, everyone tried to pretend they were bullied into doing what they did becuase everyone was still a faggot that thought kids couldn't do nuffin wrong.

Klebold was kinda bullied/beta male.

This guy gets it.

spooks everywhere

Cucks. Real heroes are GeneralCho and ER

idkwtf that even means, fin-bro

It was like any other highschool. There was a top and bottom of the social ladder, and people shat on down. They were somewhere in the middle.

>Muh Dylan fanboyism.

I don't know what's worse the:
>They were bullied, I was bullied, I am stronk, the day of recogning is at hand
or the Dylan fanboys.

op is a huge faggot. probably a teen

They would be called bullies by other school mates after they shot up a school..

Either way, I did hear the same thing. Apparently at least one of them was pretty shitty.

I've read one book and watched 2 and a half documentaries. Throw down breh

I'm not a fanboy of either of them. I'm just telling you how I saw it, what happened at the time while you were probably still sucking on your momma's nipple. I really haven't thought about that shit in years.

I don't really agree with them. One was literally a kike. But I do find it hilarious. High school is full of shitheads and a few died that day and a lot more learned that being shitheads has repurcussions. It's a good wake up call for kids because once you leave school you aren't worth shit so better get used to it. No matter what they did, at least it provided some lulz. They were the original an hero

Don't forget where you are. We're on a board that doesn't believe the holocaust happened but wants it to anyway.

> hated a world that didn't really exist

You sure about that? You sure they didn't hate the world because of what it turned into and now they know that their future will be hell no matter what happens?

Dylan took responsibility for what he did and clearly stated why he did it, and he admitted all that despite that fact that he'll now be executed for it.

If you can't find the shred of respectability in that it's becuase the nigger cock is lodged too deeply in your ass.

Both of them were ethnically jewish. I hate jews more than any group on this planet. Hate doesn't even begin to describe how I really feel about them. Death to all jews

>2 and a half documentaries

oh shit

I was in HS when it happened nigger. Everyone back then was fed the
>muh jocks and trench coats
narrative. But yeah... I find it hard to believe that Dylan had so little moral agency of his own.

Them basement tapes probably have some pretty good answers on them. Too bad they were "accidentally" destroyed due to a (((clerical error))). 100 bucks says they name the Jew.

Harris isn't a jewish name you fucking retard

We're talking about Dylan Klebold not Dylan Roof you dumb shit.

I don't support the killing of innocent people, but something like this eventually had to happen.

Before 1999 bullying was taken seriously by no one, but these guys spread awareness enough to make school administrators actually start dealing with it.

Too bad it took such a horrible event to do so

>100 bucks says they name the Jew.
They were jewish you fucking stupid leaf

Sounds Irish. And when it's not a Jew it's an irish.

they might be released one day bro. who knows.

LOL do you remember the whole "they were goth and that did it" narrative? they got dressing in all black banned from my school for the last year i was there.

And Jews occasional go rogue and name the Jew (See Stanley Kubrick)

I don't even know a fucking Dylan in real life and now there's two on here?

FFS

>bullying awareness
Bullying will always be a thing. People who can't handle it should fuck off and die

Thanks based user

I agree with this. I graduated in 2000. Yes you're correct. Teachers/admins would flat out ignore it. Half the time they agreed with the bullies.

No I'm like 100% sure I saw in the news a couple of years ago the basement tapes were "accidentally" destroyed. So there are no more basement tapes.

I agree with this too.

No idea, but if you want to trigger Marilyn Manson really bad just say the shooters loved his songs and their actions were influenced by his work.

Shit storm will ensue. :^)

The Columbine shooting happened in 1997. So Dylan Klebold has been a name "on here" for a long time desu.

New and young fag detected.

Shut the fuck up kike. Both of them were ethnically jews. The name alone is never a sign of a jew because jews change their names or jewesses marry goyim and take their name (but usually they hyphenate them to show their jew name).

Besides, Harris can be jewish. Hollywood actor Ed Harris is also ethnically jewish in part

It was probably them being the whiny melodramatic bitches they were in the "skits" they did. Probably no new information from those desu

I'm pretty sure one of them had knife with a swastika on it though.

stop reading Dave Cullen's book.

A lot of what you've written is straight up factually incorrect

It happened 4-20-1999 you numbnut retard

They weren't even bullied

Nigger you're full of shit, I've been on Sup Forums since 2006 and this is the first thread I've seen Dylan Klebold mentioned.

Newfags never shut the fuck up about newfags.

They were just autistic losers, to be honest.

This guy gets it

Thanks for correcting the record Jefferson County PD.
>Don't worry, this important piece of information we destroyed, that could potentially help people spot and prevent future school shooters was nothing important.

Unless you can prove that Eric or Dylan were jewish other than your own accusation shut the fuck up. And I'm 100% aryan don't you ever call me a fucking kike again. You're probably a god damned potato-nigger pretending you're at the same genetic standing as a pure bred aryan. fuck off you fucking mick.

Watch the basement tapes, then get back at me with this garbage

Dude I've been posting here since at least January. Don't call me a newfag.

LOL trust me if i was Jefferson Co. PD I would have leaked that shit to ya bro.

Did the bullies back off after this happened for anyone else?

>Literally nigger-tier thinking

dylan def had jew heritage

dunno about eric harris

dylan's mother's parent(s) were jew

kek

Oh great, dementia is already setting in. I thought I had at least another 30 years before that happened :\ Why did I think 1997?

both families were registered democrats as far as i remember

Sort of. They started having "dialogue" get-togethers with the kids that weren't jocks. It did some good I guess. But I mean once those kids all graduated, clean slate, new assholes. Life goes on.

this. after going to college (which is still an indoctrination camp though), I honestly have no idea how I lived through our grade schools. I would absolutely not go back to those prisons

1997 was a fucked up year desu. apologies on calling you a numbnut retard.

To all you Dave Cullen worshipers saying they weren't bullied, I encourage you to read this, written by someone who was actually in the school and knew the killers personally:

books.google.com/books?id=Uj0mS_MD1moC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

>Do you think they're mad?
Sure whatever don't care
A for effort
>Do you understand why they did it?
To break the current highscore?

>Using this as an excuse for being retarded

I dropped out of HS eventually and just went to adult ed to get my diploma when I turned 20.

When you get rid of all the faggy kids and the state sponsored babysitting/indoctrination it's just so much less faggy.

Highschool interferes with the education process.

you realize when girls do that, it's mocking them right? you don't think girls are that straightforward to guys they are interested in right?

this is a datamining thread

Now I'm starting to think there was something to that FBI user saying to can this before the 15th March..

I was having suicidal thoughts in fucking 3rd grade due to bullies.

Luckily I got over that shit by middle school, but fuck those places, seriously. There's not a single useful piece of information that I didn't learn on my own.

School was a fucking daycare of screaming niggers and teachers.

Yeah 1995 sucked pretty hard baka desu senpai

I'm not a high schooler or teenager, I'm an adult, so I don't think about kids.

Klebold was the bullied beta, Harris was the sociopathic chad.

Harris befriended Klebold because he knew he was depressed and easily manipulated.

Klebold never would have done it on his own because he was just a standard beta nerd who probably would have grown out of his awkward loser phase at some point in the future.

Harris never would have done it on his own because he was a narcissist who needed validation. He needed somebody there to tell him how cool his ideas were every step of the way, and follow his lead.

If they had never met, Klebold would be a tech support guy with a loving family, and Harris would be Patrick Bateman.

CHECK

Fuck those Jews. They helped fuck is the gun laws in Colorado.

I think that if you disenfranchise white men from the society they built and and remove their reasons for living peacefully by the rules, you will be reminded that they are as quick and industrious at dismantling society as they are at building it.

I don't get one thing of this story.
Did they really "shoot themselves"? They looked like they wanted to wreck havoc in an Anders Breivik kind of way.

This is utterly despicable because only a degenerate person would use killing as a way of obtaining what they wanted. But that's a different story.

My point is: why kill themselves? Why the suicide?
Is this some fucking police cover up?