Will there be an attempt against Donald Trump's life? Can the Secret Service do their duty to protect him...

Will there be an attempt against Donald Trump's life? Can the Secret Service do their duty to protect him? I doubt anybody would take a bullet for that clown lol.

>inb4 not snooper riffle lol fun bred

If he dies it wont be kennedy style. The world is a different place and America has 8 gorrillion HD cameras on the man. I dont think they would pull this unless they are ready for everything to go Hot.

>8 gorrillion
Those numbers just don't add up.

Ill have you know that all of the experts at Sheckleberg University disagree. Dr Himey Nosenblatt is our top mathematician.

These fucking children who think it's OK to publicly threaten the life of the POTUS becuase the liberals want to literally see him dead need to be executed and hung by the side of the street to make a point.

>le AR-10
>le implications of this is just a mall ninja AR-15 that shoots 223
>le meme barrel
>le two rifles? (This one seriously confused me wtf did he mean by this? Is he conducting the assassination of both at once and switching rifles or ditching rifle one after Trumps assassination and then shooting pence with number 2? Either way that's fucking retarded.)
>le scopes
>le darkweb assassin.

He's mostly contained by now. They don't need to anymore.

Yes. I'm sure conservatives never ever threatened obama's life.

It's illegal to research this in my area

There already has been and they've all failed terribly. This is why it cost so much to protect them - the liberals are just hypocritical animals.

>implying open season on liberals with no bag limit would be a bad thing

Nigga please it would be the old heart attack ice dart if done by the deep state again. This was a lone liberal snowflake crybaby from a long line of distinguished retards.

I don't remember conservatives taking to the streets and burning down their neighborhoods when Obama won.

You fucking shitstains scream about how much of a victim you all are as you violently assault anyone around you.

Fuck you subhumans, you deserve death.

Post your "sniper" rifles Sup Forums

I guarantee this is better than the $3000 dollars he just threw away to go to prison for.

Comfy times we live in

They never unjustifiably threatened his life.

Real niggers use carcanos.

Hopefully there will, it's about time civil war 2.0 got started.

Who becomes president if Trump and Pence bite it?

What sort a shit are we looking at from Pence if Tump is killed? I would expect him to go full theocrat and make things very difficult for non-christians.

What's a justifiable reason?

The powers that be wouldn't let a "lone gunman" slip through the net and kil Trump. It would be the worst thing to happen and inconcievabley rupture the already fragile political landscape that is America developing under a Trump administration.
>POTUS is killed
>Mike "Edison's Medicine" Pence takes over
>Martial Law is, without question, invoked
>Military and Law Enforcement is overwhelmingly Pro-Trump
>They become the Right Wing Death Squads
>No amount of chanting, painted signs or pepper spray will stop tanks turning snowflakes into worm food where they can have a job for once in their lives as organic compost.
I watch it all while masturbating furiously from Australia.

all the people who want to kill him are women and limp-wristed faggots who can barely lift a gun

Always rember to set the houses of trump supporters on fiere and gun them down running out in panic.

Dont forget to shoot the children.

Lay down nail traps at aprach avenues of fiere trucks to delay or make it imposibel to help this nazis.

Take a couple more English classes Muhammad.