Chinks have no souls

Soulless blood-thirsty chinks beating pigs to death and driving over them with a truck

liveleak.com/view?i=41c_1489204644

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SpzW_O2Ya0
goregrish.com/video/412/pig-chainsaw-beheading
youtube.com/watch?v=51lo2dpaZ_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chinks really are trash. They should be the ones getting bulldozed.

So?

You're a retard

Even if pigs are harram, I won't look at this.
Honestly, who let them breed into billions of yellow trash?

Lol ur a faggot

i don't deny to eat animals, but, killing animals to eat should be done quickly with as less suffering as possible

Preventing Hoof and Mouth Plague.

This is brutal when the Gun is the correct implement, but Chinese aren't allowed to have guns.

What is more shocking is that the pork has no value apparently. Why not make them into pork spare-ribs bacon and snausage?

>Be last Chinese woman in China
>Sole duty is to give birth to future generations of Chinese by way of artificial sperm
>Swollen into a gold-colored blimp, hair is kept in immaculate ox horns
>Breasts so large they double as two liquid snack dispensers
>Always used to feed the litters being born every six months
>Only experience of the outside world is through the windows
>Home is a mountainside palace of solid jade and gold, kept secure by a moat of liquid mercury
>Only experience with the outside world is through a window
>Just smog everywhere
>Sometimes grown sons march by
>They carry funny-looking black things on their shoulders
>Their limbs are stumpy and huge glass things sit in front of their eyes
>One day is spent self-suckling
>The window brightens
>A lot
>The smog flies away, revealing a forest of dead bamboo and lots of half-fallen buildings
>A lone figure is seen stamping toward the palace
>Countless sons rush toward the lone figure, their black things making a horrible racket
>The lone figure looks like an older man
>The black things don't affect him at all
>Giggle at the golden hair atop his hair fluttering about
>He cocks his right arm back as sons charge
>He throws a punch with such force the resulting sonic boom splatters sons all over the place
>Giggle as he raises an open palm to the sky
>Wobble all about as he roars
>"LET'S MAKE CHINA GREAT AGAIN!"
>Donald Trump Jade Emperor 2018

>omg i am so triggered. this crippled pigs that are being ravaged by disease are being killed by fucking chinks!!! they need to let in more refugees and be tolerant like i am and stop building islands and colonizing africa

meanwhile in europe:
>omg did you see the latest statistics? female engineers are making 8% less income than male engineers. lgbt people are being oppressed by these anti-gay losers. when will animal cruelty be put to in end? like omg omg we gotta help these refugees

White people have no future

You guys shouldve won WW2

We kill and eat pigs

I support the rape of Nanking.

SINK
THE
CHINK

wow that was fucked up, what's with the guy that keeps looking at the camera like yeah check out me and my crew go h.a.m. on these pigs

japan > china

youtube.com/watch?v=9SpzW_O2Ya0

Why Chinks beat their own peers to death then eat them.

A guy with a 22 rifle would have done the job quicker.

Fact: Gooks and chinks are subhuman savages.

CHEEKI BREEKI

I don't want to live in this planet anymore, fucking jews controlling everything, shoving pedo/gay/islam agenda into our faces, into our families, fucking literal monkeys (niggers,arabs,chinks) roam free doing whatever they want behind a fucking SJW wall of "free speech", all those webm's of niggers kicking their fucking newborn around like they are shit, shaking them so they die becouse "WE DIND NEED CONDOMZ", we need to start a war, and we need it now.

>inb4 brazil is monkey xd
We don't boil dogs alive for our pleasure.

Same reason why people in the west do it probably.

Do you torture said animals before you eat them?

>tfw the good guys losing WW2 wasn't just an edgy meme

Or chainsaw

goregrish.com/video/412/pig-chainsaw-beheading

The computers and phones you're shitposting on were made in China. Have some fucking respect

as a certified Swede, I can attest Sweden is infested to the brim with these pestlike humans, also we have crazy feminazi political party led by a drunk psycho bitch

And people complain about how the japanese raped, tortured, and experimented on them, sometimes just for fun or just because they could. The Japanese already knew at ww2 what we are seeing now...

youtube.com/watch?v=51lo2dpaZ_g

Japan Was Right

Arguably the best last stand in human history

The only major battle in WW2 in which the defenders inflicted more casualties than the attackers even though the defenders were pretty much out of all supplies and reinforcements vs the entire American War machine.

They just had the unstoppable will to fight for their people till the last man and nearly every last one of them died fighting.

>hiring 30 people with sticks instead of just hiring 1 guy with a rifle