Meme sleeper agent

>in second year at university
>Realise Uni is run by lefties
>student union president literally said "non-LGBT people dont matter to me"
>decide to try make a change
>make "meme" facebook page for university
>flood it with normie memes (pic related)
>really hurt me to do it day after day but people kept on coming to the page
>get 11k likes (university has 20k students)
>Student union elections come up
>decide to follow in the footsteps of my brothers and get right winger elected
>see that the election is swinging heavily towards left wing liberal purple haired bird
>start to post memes on facebook posting blatant lies about her
>mfw people believe she is against spending money of libraries
>keep this going
>other people catch on to what im doing and join in

>mfw a rich right wing white guy gets elected
>SJW's have meltdown and blame my page for spreading lies
>delete everything on facebook page except for picture of Trump smiling
>MFW pol made me a political acitivist

Id encourage everyone at Universities to make sleeper meme pages. you may never use them, but its nice to know theyre there.

shameless self bump

bloody well done old chap

Also the uni tried to get me to take the page down but they have a great clause in their rules that says political protests during elections will be allowed so long as it does not incite harm upon a person

Fantastic job user

cheers man

Well done

Real proud of ya

beautiful

Meme pages are becoming a big part on the online community. I would encourage everyone to make them. If we control the meme pages...well

Good stuff, cobber.

But what happens when the university finds out about your escapades? Will you get busted and DSQ or...?

we control the memes, but not the meme pages

this has to stop

You even posted it on Sup Forums too. Best russian commie pedo Yid. C means clear. CE means to clear the entire equation. C clears the last numbers before any operations. CE resets anything you calculated before anything additional and wipes the whole thing

The university has a very strict set of rules. the rules state that political campaigns are allowed as part of their freedom of speech policy. the facebook page is made from an account that has no friends, and uses a random gmail i made. nothing was posted against the university, just the students union. im pretty on top of it all. they cant touch me unless I A) harass someone, B) degrade the universities reputation deliberately or C) cause someone to get beaten up because of the things i say.

Under the uni laws people are allowed to put up posters of dead animals in protest for animal rights so i doubt they will care about some autist shitposting

I fucking hate student government, bunch of communist traitor faggots who should all be shot.

I know. hence I said i posted normie memes just to get popular. I posted it on Sup Forums for 2 reasons. 1) to try get this idea out there and 2) to see the difference in response between here and Sup Forums

God I'd love to know what Uni this is. Great work.

So you made a random page, how did you get it to become popular? Are you aware you could use it to make money with sponsored posts?

I put the university name in the title and so nost students like it because they want to be hip and trendy , got some friends to share etc. it wasnt difficult. it sat at about 50 likes for a few weeks and then one good post shot it up to 1k and then it kept climbing.

Yeah i am aware but i have my integrity. maybe if i got a good offer id consider it but atm im not planning on it

its incredibly easy to become "popular" on facebook just by posting what people want to see. you could get 50k followers by just posting either anti trump or pro trump shit all day long. either way people will flood to your page because thats what gets people talking. it just happens i chose shitty memes that literally anyone at the uni could relate to

sick blog post, faggot.

saged and reported

For future reference make sure to use a pseudonym and fake profile image.

I want to get banned