Japan thread

What is it like ? I've always seen Japan as some older smarter brother who is also an autist.

What is life in Japan like ? Why despite being high IQ geniuses do you suck at english language so much ?

What do you think about us Croats, do you even know where Croatia is ?

Generally interested about how your brains work.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1488840186223.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=jfAbLVOQEho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sad bump.

They don't suck at English. They just grew up with a completely different concept of how an alphabet works. Every consanent has a vowel attached to it.

They don't have a "K." They have a, "Kah, ki, ku, ke, koh."

They don't have an L. Their R is a blend of the two. So, unless they've dedicated a lot of time learning to enunciate English, rice will sound like "lrice."

Idk, just go there and make a faggot of yourself

Atleast they have great saunas

Kek.

Hmm, never knew that.

It explains a lot. Pretty weird the fact they don't have letter L yet have 5 different K's.

Nip user here
>What is life in Japan like ?
Very good quality of life over there, it really is great unless you work there (depends on the job tho). It must be very depressing if you start working there as a salarymen enduring overtime work everyday.
Why despite being high IQ geniuses do you suck at english language so much ?
Because our english teaching program is shit. Also has to do with our writing system being composed of syllables rather than alphabets with individual pronunciations. So, for example, the word rabbit is hard to pronounce for a Japanese person since we don't have the "ra" sound. The closest sounding character is ら which is "la".
>What do you think about us Croats, do you even know where Croatia is ?
Yes, many people knows Croatia since the MMA fighter Mirko Cro Cop is very popular in Japan.

Finland would be the expert on that

they have no liberty no creativity. Anglos, french, italians, spanish, greeks, germans are a lot lot better.

>Gaijin reporting in

The good
Food is great.
Service is also very nice, no need for tipping unlike burgerland.
Not many people overweight, this is a plus if you're into jgirls.
Great places to visit

The bad
They suck at English, learning is enforced all the way to highschool but most people don't bother with it as they will hardly ever use it.
Expensive
Small and crowded
The list goes on but I'll let this sink in first.

Idiot that is 5 not "la"

Japan was founded by the romans, look it up. Their oldest solidus currency was found there.

>no liberty
Maybe in your shithole
>no creativity
>what are games, anime, cars, etc
You are mistaking Japan with China

>no kikes = immediately best country in the world
really makes you think

Really makes ya think

Oh yeah, I forgot Mirko was very popular there. He's my neighbour and he's pretty cool, in spite his last couple of matches for gibs.

How tall are people in Japan ?

Would girls fall for a 185 cm, green eyes, model faced athletic guy or would they look at me as a subhuman ?

tfw you'll never have a japanese qt3.14

>He's my neighbour and he's pretty cool
cool
>How tall are people in Japan ?
around 170 or so. Women are around 160
I assume
>Would girls fall for a 185 cm, green eyes, model faced athletic guy or would they look at me as a subhuman ?
depends if they are snowburners

>Would girls fall for a 185 cm, green eyes, model faced athletic guy or would they look at me as a subhuman ?
Are you white? If not then it will take a lot more work but there are plenty of girls here who want to get dicked by foreigners. Especially tall ones.

Also there are plenty of roasties desperate to trap anyone dumb enough for marriage, but you're looking at women from their early 30s and up.

They are a very closed off society. Not many free thinkers in your everyman. They will always agree with the oldest in the room, the senpai kouhai thing, its very difficult to lead a discussion sometimes. The Word of NHK is basically law, the idea of different media or media bias is completely foreign.
Its difficult to try to find someone who you can actually complain to because it is such a repressed society, social work is not a thing here so much so that woman will actually go to a host club rather than a therapist...
the men are pretty much slaves to the work life and are very shy so jap women are lonely and throw themselves at foreign guys.
It is a strange country.

We wuzzu jewsu and shittu

never nuke a country

>never nuke a country
never nuke a Country twice

i.4cdn.org/gif/1488840186223.webm

murifats should apollogise

Yeah, I'm white as a sheet. And I love tall women. Are you saying I have a chance, senpai ?

Sounds perfect desu

I have lived here a while and can answer questions.

I really like it. It's peaceful with great technology and polite people. The food is awesome as are the video games and anime.

It's not for everyone though. If you come to Japan and do not intend to assimilate, then you will struggle.

Half Japanese/German here. Spent there half of my life.

Good:
>best food on this planet
>still lots of old traditions
>sento/onsen
>great nature
>polite and quiet people
>can go to beach in the south and the next day snowboarding in the north
>good infrastructure
>fashionable and fit people
>no crimes, no scammers, etc.
>cute girls (woman in Germany look like orcs)

The bad:
>earthquakes
>work culture
>costs of buying property (at least in Tokyo/Osaka)

Still don't know if I should go back again or stay in Germany

what's just the quickest way to dick a japanese chick

can I literally just pick them up on the streets

Come back when Germany gets completely taken over by "refugees"

Go back bro. Germany is a sinking ship.

Nah, people here were brainwashed to die before being defeated. The amerifats were scared about the possible losses by having infantry take every town and city. Also they wanted a few things out of the bombs:
1-End the war quick before the soviets came
2-Force the Japs to surrender instead of having to witness them kill themselves so that they wouldn't be captured. Also to prevent the massive loss on Allied troops
3-To test the bomb.

is Japan as beautiful as people say it is?

>End the war quick before the soviets came
>Force the Japs to surrender instead of having to witness them kill themselves so that they wouldn't be captured. Also to prevent the massive loss on Allied troops
Could have been done if they gave them a conditional surrender by keeping the emperor alive (which the US did allow later in august 1945)
>To test the bomb.
This is the real reason, and to not waste the huge amount of money invested in the Manhattan project.

Come and find out faggot.

Americans were scared of this society, how militarized it was. No way a conditioned surrender would have worked IMO.

Some of that militarization is still a part of this country to this day.

I definitely think so. Japan is one of those countries where you can find both a lot of natural beauty and some great man-made marvels in the cities. I enjoy both.

There's a ton of older shameless women who will want your d if you encounter them and actually talk to them. Otherwise girls won't ever make the first move.

This

Also Im pretty sure that even after the second bomb the Japanese did not want to surrender. They were ready to face nuclear holocaust, it was only the direct address and surrender of the Emperor who was horrified by the bomb that actually changed this.

twf i will never get laid in japan

>No way a conditioned surrender would have worked IMO.
That is what the Americans later did when Japan surrendered dumb burger. They accepted Japan's proposal to keep the emperor alive after dropping 2 nukes.

Beautiful country when I lived there. No crime problem, beautiful cities, conservative mindset, vending machines everywhere, etc. Would do anything to go back. Maybe I'll re-enlist in the Marines again. But when I left, some black dude raped and killed an Okinawan girl so shit was hitting the fan.

>it was only the direct address and surrender of the Emperor who was horrified by the bomb that actually changed this.
>being this ignorant
The Emperor was a puppet. They real ones in charge was the military. It was the military government's decision to surrender, not the emperor.

But here in Germany I only work 40h + 30 days paid holiday. In Japan usually it's 50 - 60h and 7 days holiday. Not that I'm lazy in any kind but if you work in Japan, life is very tough and depressing.

>What is it like ? I've always seen Japan as some older smarter brother who is also an autist.
>What is life in Japan like ? Why despite being high IQ geniuses do you suck at english language so much ?

Way to contradict your self there faggot.

Life in Japan is as normal as any other country? there's nothing really special really is just the culture that's different but that's why any country.

Japanese people suck at English because is not a language they want to learn. Same goes for Americans trying to learn Spanish, why do they need to?

Croats, Albanians, Bulgarians, Lithuanians, Czech, Latvia, Slovakia, Moldova.. all you people are Slavs, annoying as fuck when drunk and super defensive when talking about Yugoslavia.

>Generally interested about how your brains work.

Come to Japan you fucking faggot.

Is it true that Japanse women like White foreigners dick?

Also, do Japanese perceive Americans and Europeans (and even French/Brits/Germans etc...) differently, or is it just a big pack of "white foreigners" to them?

But if he hadnt said it they wouldnt have cared. He could have refused. The Japanese people literally worshiped him.

When he addressed them at the end of the war the citizens needed the address translated because his archaic japanese was nearly unintelligible.

If the Queen got on television tomorrow and told the people to overthrow the Parliament and grant her the power to control Britain what would happen?

Yep, but don't expect them to throw themselves at you. You still have to do the pick up thing and run some game but if they're gaijin hunters you're guaranteed pussy.

How's the jew situation there?

>Same goes for Americans trying to learn Spanish, why do they need to?
the answer to that is Liberals forcing it into the education system and Mexico being right next to us.

>But if he hadnt said it they wouldnt have cared
He said it **after** the government surrendered to the US.
>He could have refused
The Emperor is the symbolic ruler of Japan so he needed to say it to make the people understand that the war is over.

stretch first so you dont hurt your back, although they are pretty light.

>the answer to that is Liberals forcing it into the education system and Mexico being right next to us.
Actually you have history with Spain/Mexico so there's kinda a reason why is not because of the liberals but because of your history. Plus don't forget French is heavily taught in the South of the USA too so, jokes on your guys.

Oh ok thanks. Not surprising.

And about the second thing? Do they see al the gaijin as the same or do they view Brits, American, French etc... differently?

THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI

Not really, white is white so even if you aren't a burger you get treated the same treatment.

If you're black or Asian... let's say your experience may vary.

pls respond

The Americans tend to be more popular just FYI. The Brits come second, then Aussies, the French are fucking annoying, the Germans are weird as fuck but score the hottest ones, Swedish end up with fatties, blacks end up with the lowest common denominator(usually has been around more than your mom at night). Everyone else is irrelevant, that goes for the poo in loos as they always bring their pest with them and everyone doesn't like the mudslimes.

Japanese girls are way more approachable than western ones, don't be a pussy.

japa will not save you silly croat, serb will coming back for our clay

What about Chinese? Or are they basically indistinguishable from nips?

Why do you think that japanese people suck in English?

they have small cocks

go back 2 chan cunt

No one in Japan likes Chinese. They are rude, loud and disrespectful

So its basically Hutus vs Tutsi
No one else can tell the difference except the people themselves themselves

albanians, lithuanians, latvians and moldovans are NOT slavs

Japan vagina is really so good or it's just a myth?

This is totally false. I taught English there for two years. These people all had an institutionalized language training which was very crappy. Not enough speaking practice. The kids who go to juku and english schools are able to get around this and become decent speakers.

Thats not a 5. its a ら. The font makes it look like a 5.

oruwa o chin chin gudaiski nandayo

What makes us germans the weird ones?
Is it because most of our tourists are massive weebs?

as a hebrew speaker, the thing in hebrew are half real hebrew/ half not hebrew- כ ק ה ע צ ג
the rest is not hebrew

I fully agree with Fritz, Chinese are rude, loud and all around annoying. They act like niggers here.

You can tell who is Chinese only when they open their mouths though. There are rude nips too, but you don't see them often

The Japanese stole their alphabets. All their kanji are lifted from China. No surprise there.

East Asians girls have the tightest pussies (to fit the smaller Asian Penis?)

Black girls have wide wrecked loose gaped pussies.
However Liberal White Pussies are increasingly becoming loose for "some reason" (blacked?)

What about Poland?
youtube.com/watch?v=jfAbLVOQEho