HOW CAN AUSSIES EVEN COMPETE?

Australians are butthurt about living in a piece of shit country that is infested with flies.

They are sad about the fact that they committed genocide, and that they can't absorb immigrants because they are racist pricks.

They also hate the fact that their internet is shit, 90% of their land mass is worthless dust, and they only have 4 good beaches (that have jellyfish and sharks regularly still) in their entire continent.

Meanwhile, NZ has hundreds upon hundreds of beaches that are world class.

We have excellent water supply, excellent diplomats that keep us friendly with everyone, our prime minister can handle banter... And then we also have affordable everything.

>we

Yea, fuck those kikes!

It's Australia, bro. That's like saying the shit I took yesterday is better than the shit I took the other day.

Try harder pls burger

Even this ausfag isn't impressed

That's a 3/10 in Australia. Post some bearded abos for a true Aussie 10/10

>implying

>Even this ausfag isn't impressed

He's just mad because using a VPN make his connection lag even more

This is Aussie 10/10

C'mon to fuck, burger. Are you really trying to bait Aussies? 1/10 for effort, 0/10 for knowledge of Aussie strength and power.

>yawn
Burger pls.

Not a burger. Watching some netflix via VPN. How many of pic related are in your village?

As opposed to the shit burgers there?

Tell us more about your ramen burger!

Heard about it, didn't bother.
I have to admit Lotteria isn't that great, Mos is the closest thing to having a fresh hamburger.

Come to the US for a real burger!

You type like an Indian. You're not a poo by any chance are you?

I did, nothing beats In & Out.

You type like a very smart person. You must be an asian right?

True! Did you get them 'animal style' (not on the menu)?

Well technically we are south east asians.

4X4, animal, and a combination of both.

>Aussie strength and power.
Never show your power, son. I'm on a Scottish Island, 1 half cast and 3 syrian dogs plus maybe 5 unknowns out of 5000. Its all good

>I'm on a Scottish Island
>Scottish
Okay so you're still a subhuman then. Good to know.

Hi (you), whatcha doin?

Nice

Yep, I fucked my cousin. So, its all good

story time!

>Be 6
>Cousin is 10
>in fields
>she molested me
>all I remember is a struggle and my hands smelling of shit plus my dick was sore

She is mental and in care now