It's time to bait brazilian government...whait for my next thread friend. #MakeBrazilGreatAgain

It's time to bait brazilian government...whait for my next thread friend. #MakeBrazilGreatAgain

whait

kk eae men

I'll just let you guys work this out on your own.

whait

Hehe Brazil will never be as white as Argentina hehe

O losco

Can't wait for it

>whait
OP e seu cursinho de inglês online

Argentine never will get the Malvinas, hehe

kekekekekek
fucking boludos

Keep deposing Presidents, BR.

C'MON, OP. I WANNA TO SEE THE CIRCO PEGAR FOGO

Hey Braziliano, you still have hot shemales! So treat them nicely, OK!

Or else we will take your shemales as refugees and then Brazil has NOTHING!

you clearly meant
>whait
kkkkkkkk

Hello men tranquilo rs

We're just following the House of Cards script. Stay tuned for next season's spoilers

Lula make Brazil great again

Deus lo vult

Whats up man tranquilo

whait

Translation anyone

ohayo i'm an otome very cute =^-^= nico nico nii kk looking for an otaku that loves me and be faithful *-* and don't cheat on me or else i become yendere hehe ^-^ but i'm very cute yey i'm tsundere :33 and very lovely

Lost my lados

Mfw

nice digits senpai

Que pasa

#Bolsonaro2018 (Military Coup is ok too)

Drug dealer Thugs & Corrupt PT & PMDB politicians should be all condemned to death penalty.

Then all public money stolen by these corrupts must be returned from Switzerland & other Tax heavens, back to Brazil.

Oh, sure. Like another military coup will make things better

Rola que passa cabrón

Just passing through and watching your country becoming like us little by tittle

Been whaiting tpo long

Are you the argentinia proxy guy who asked how to use his propaganda media a few weeks ago?

Bolsonaro is like jeb bush, he is useless, didn't get a single project aproved by the senate, he is literally worse than the communist counterpart.

>pic related being the communist fella.

I don't even care anymore about who's going to be president, I just want to see the brazilian SJW's fantasy world falling apart in front of their eyes while the "Demon" they hate so much becomes the new president. Is that too much to ask?

>t. 12 year old.

Polls are fucking rigged you stupid monkey.

Lula Make Brazil Great Again

Come and take it