ACLU Terrorist Training Camp

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5s15XnMmHpw?t=18
rferl.org/a/iran-block-u-s-british-ships-hormuz/28353919.html
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/us-navy-iran-houthi-suicide-boat-attack-yemen-2017-2
thesun.co.uk/news/1709199/iran-sinks-american-navy-fleet-with-huge-tidal-wave-weapon-in-isis-style-propaganda-video-showing-slaying-of-great-satan/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-iran-idUSKBN15G5ED
jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-News/US-envoy-to-UN-We-must-oust-Iran-terror-proxies-from-Syria-483707
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rightfully and deservedly thrashing Drumpfucks is terrorism
Ok

>(((Grassroots)))

How many rupees do you get paid for shitposting on Sup Forums?

Sounds like they're trying to encourage riots.

Planned violence against political opponents is not?
OK

I suggest trying to get to one of these viewing parties that are being hosted in your area. Bring a secret recorder and get familiar with their faces. Helping to identify future terrorists is both rewarding morally but can also be rewarding financially.

THIS
also we need to fuck with these retards online
stage phony protests schedule fake meetings do what ever we can to cause chaos for them

1 poopie per (you)

It has a communist fist,the ACLU is no longer hiding they are a Marxist organisation

Agreed
It's best to expose these future terrorists before the movement gains traction and before more leftists become aware of this movement.

what did they mean by this?

kek

>ACLU
>terrorists

>muh communist conspiracy

>kikes created communism
>kikes created the ADL
>kikes also created the ACLU
>kikes at both orgs work hand in hand to undermine America
muh conspiracy

The ACLU isn't trying to undermine the country. Take off your tinfoil hat.

>it's just a grassroots movement to organize resistance in the streets to Donald Drumpf's presidency
>totally different from rioting
Haze yourself.

Pls poo in loo

Grassroots organizing isn't rioting. It's totally legal.

Government subversion is not legal
Fucking shill

Aren't you poofags mostly pro-Trump?

>muh nazis getting punched
youtu.be/5s15XnMmHpw?t=18

>Grassroots organizing isn't rioting
You do understand "grassroots organizing" is just fluffy wording for potential riots right? The cover for it is always "peaceful protests" that turn ugly once the hood rats and antifags show up. Thats always ignored or spun by our media. Baltimore, Ferguson, J20, the works. FFS leftist groups have armies of lawyers in their corner paid for by Soros and other billionaire globalist nutjobs.

Imagine if it was a conservative group that organized in that manner. The media would have a fucking field day with it and leftists would be shitting themselves over "nazis" in "their" streets. Oh wait, that happened on March 4th, and with the Tea Party, Oath Keepers, and other groups of citizens that patrol the border because it's a fucking mess down there and law enforcement has had their hands tied for the past eight years.

Again, haze yourself.

>see one article about 10-12 publicity-craving Indians "pray" for Drumpf in front of TV crews
>naturally assume that the other 1,299,999,990 Indians also support him
Trumpanzee logic

> Was the ACLU always a liberal shit organization or did that happen after Trump got elected?

They defended the KKK, out of the principle of free speech, so not always cucks. Been getting worse b4 Trump tho. Now they are batshit insane.

I can smell your house from here

Get the address. While you're inside with the cucks, have a friend slash their tyres.

Mexicunt using a proxy then, you reckon?

> ass kicked by a snowflake
> a

these cucks only have strength in numbers because conservatives have jobs to lose if they get arrested. one on one it's no contest.

You feeling ok leaf? You made sense there for a second.

Trump lifting the arms embargo and picking a fight with Iran is what did it for me.

I'll be at my training today.

Fuck Trump.

Arms embargo of the Saudis I mean.

I have 3 jobs, leaf. I'm a private contractor and can protest whenever I want pretty much.
You don't have to be a wage slave to work hard. That's something the radical right doesn't seem to understand.

>leaf
>using the word cuck

they deserve a drone strike

No fight has been picked.

Lol, you are a victim of fear mongering. How's it feel to be a pussy that's afraid of everything?

rferl.org/a/iran-block-u-s-british-ships-hormuz/28353919.html

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/us-navy-iran-houthi-suicide-boat-attack-yemen-2017-2

thesun.co.uk/news/1709199/iran-sinks-american-navy-fleet-with-huge-tidal-wave-weapon-in-isis-style-propaganda-video-showing-slaying-of-great-satan/

Yeah, Trump started it. Cuck.

>MUH RUSSIANS

Pay attention, newfriends. This is what an actual shill sounds like. Learn to recognize the language and reply patterns

He's starting to.
Got nothing to say about selling weapons to the nation that funneled those very weapons to ISIS I see.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-iran-idUSKBN15G5ED

jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-News/US-envoy-to-UN-We-must-oust-Iran-terror-proxies-from-Syria-483707

>Preparing to send Americans to die for Israel intensifies.

Pay attention, newfriends. This is what an actual shill sounds like. Learn to recognize the language and reply patterns.

>terrorist training camp

Son, they're not militias in the 90s. They're not a three gun competition. Let the kids play at learning how to protest. They literally only matter to people who are dumb enough to believe that an elected official might be worthy of respect because he had the decency to wipe the banker semen from his lips before his public appearances.

>3 jobs
So 1 at 7/11 another at Denny's and the last one, the contractor job, is creating boardwalk cartoon pictures of people on fiverr.

>Botched Yemen raid first month in
>Increased Yemen presence in general
>Boots on the ground in Syria
>What is the 1953 Coup of Mohammad Mosaddegh

Gee, it's like Trump supporters don't know their history any more than the Obama drones did.
What a fucking surprise.

Didn't understand any of that?
Here, let me translate for you.

BAHHHHHHHHHH
BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DIE FOR ISRAEL
BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If they're free, I'm down to subvert and if they have some actual things to offer, I'll take it.

best china gets it!

Personal assistant to a Real Estate Broker
Personal assisant to a Famous Musician
Freelance Writer / Photographer

I'm liberal arts scum, don't get me wrong. My biggest regret is not pursuing the bio double major.
But I make plenty of enough to pay all of my bills.
Go ahead, make fun of my jobs, idgaf. I probably make more money than you and I enjoy myself doing it.

I'm a Colorado weed dude lmao transplant living in Jew York btw

I hope that pisses you off

INFILTRATE

>Personal assistant to a Real Estate Broker
oy vey
>Personal assisant to a Famous Musician
oy vey
>Freelance Writer / Photographer
oy vey

My thoughts exactly.
Everybody's gotta make a living some how.

It's that or I go back to turning tricks.
But don't bother propositioning me if your a cis white male.
I only fuck mexicans and transgenders.

>PA to 2 jews
>blogger
>liberal arts student
You are literally worthless, you produce nothing, you assist people who produce nothing. kys

Cringe camp

who else wants to infiltrate and convince one of these fags to accidentally blow themselves up trying to make pipe bombs?

>grassroots
>funded by the ACLU

Isn't that a bit of a contradiction?

if you had any chops as a contractor why would you need 3 jobs?

>not admitting you only work hard because you suck ass at what you do

wewlad

Fucking Jews

>fight against US policy in the streets

yeah, domestic terrorism

abolish the ACLU and its racism

Domestic terrorism funded by international criminal George Soros.

That's how they frame it in Britain, huh, disobedience is terrorism?

Regardless of Trump, don't you think it is patriotic and important to keep the public holding gov in check? America is the people, not the government. Government stepping on rights is the treason, and you can look at the Dec of Independence and Constitution to see our culture is built on that idea of keeping powers in check and rightful resistance.

How can you go along so easily with the people in power exploiting you?

I think the ones like you calling it unpatriotic and criminal to question gov are more likely to be shills.
Which agency writes your checks?