Trump BTFO

this guy doesnt even have a wikipedia page

what a loser

>inherit millions
>make billions

American economy is going from Obama's begging game for Saudi money to real business and world dominating economy.

Actually it was Dubya's plan before Obama that is responsible for all of Obama's accomplishments.

Trump is gonna make the economy much better like how he made himself a billionaire empire with his dad's millions

I thought those jobs were gone, no magic wand. Can't take credit after that tbqh

Look, if you are retarded as the op you may as well not commentate on econ. You just hurt the movement.

There are entire subreddits where people laugh at retards trying to explain economics

>subreddits
time to go fag

ok i understand disagreeing, and even (in rare cases) tweeting about something the president does.. but why on earth is every lib-shit tweet i see so snarky and pompous? whats up with the ego i perceive as i read these? its like any tweet i read can either come from a grown man or 13 year old girl? is it in my head?

i'm making a point dumbass

Consumer confidence goes from 15 to 90.

Yyyyou ssshould bbbbbe thanking the commie wwwwho wwwas in office bbbbefroe.

Somebody better let this nerd virgin know that Trump's dad didn't die until 1999.. Trump was a multi-billionaire and world famous by that time.

>1 post by this ID

Democrats still won't admit that Bill Clinton caused the 2008 crash.

You mean turned a million dollar loan into billions? You would piss it away and be in debt until you kill yourself.

>democrats
>taking responsibility or acknowledging their own problems

pick only one.

the world's mouth is about to get stretch marks

Holy shit mods should ban people who post literally whos twitter posts.

wasn't the house republican under Obongo?

Even hardcore dems like Jaime Dimon attribute it to Trump, this guy isn't just a retarded partisan shill

LOL good point

Oliver Who?

People pretend like Trump is the only billionaire that got a million dollar loan. Most billionaires get loans to fund their businesses... It's called having investors.

A million dollars from 1970

of course, lots of startups raise hundreds of millions, but you have to go out and raise it which can be hard, since you need prior success or a plan for it

people just criticize because they think his dad made it easier for him, but plenty of rich kids squander their parents money, also he was already pretty successful in real estate before getting that loan for a development iirc