My chicana gf stole my huge framed map of the world and gave it back to me with the southwestern states of the us...

My chicana gf stole my huge framed map of the world and gave it back to me with the southwestern states of the us shaded in the same color as mexico

dump her lol

don't subsidize idiocy

Give her the Polk map

Report her to ICE

stop lying
you own a map but youdon't have a GF

She makes more money than me so I'm not really subsidizing it

:(

Color in Mexico as the same color as the US. The weak should fear the strong as that is rightful American clay.

> Chicana gf
LOL sure m8, have fun larping

is it time to complete Manifest Destiny?

Cut out all of Mexico from the map.

Problem solved.

>color mexico US colors
>put some nuke symbols in strategic locations
>put some sort of marking on her home town/ancestral town that says "main cleansing camp"
>put Trump 2020 at the top

Post her this map

Colour in poland, France, Belgium and the west of Russia in the same colour as Germany and then draw a swastika on it. Give it back to her.
Then leave her.

Why are they so alpha? My buddy has a thing with a Mexican girl too where it's very obvious that she owns him.

Oh so now I have an Italian flag. I've been in Italy for a week but I've always had a Union Jack.

>start war 200 years ago
>Lost because you're Mexico
>Be butthurt about it forever

They stole your southern states too

Why would anybody want a shitty country to expand in size seriously...

Mexico should secede more states to the USA if anything.

break up

This. Mexico is shit. They only "want it back" because we made it fucking AWESOME.

I really don't understand why mexico think's it should have those states
The fact they can't even govern what they have now,
What makes them think taking back 1/3rd of the USA will help

Send her back pronto my friendo

Show her a history book.
Bookmark the Polk presidency and the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo

They never really had it
It was only for 28 years and many resisted Mexican rule
During those 28 years, Mexico had over 50 leaders and several governments

Frame this map and give it to her

I dont know maybe she is right. Try drawing a wall on it and call her saying she has to pay for that line, post pic and vocaroo

Yes

>US then pays for the land that was won when it could have been fuck off we won you pay us
>It's our rightful land what about all the aztecs and other groups we killed and lands we took without compensation
>RACISS it's our land

Mexicans (living in Mexico) don't really give a fuck about the war or the territories lost. Is the chicanos that are hated by both Americans and Mexicans that want some kind of identity and have been trying to push for this bullshit Aztlan thing to appear like a legit community.

Stop right there gringo.

remember when the US smacked the ever loving shit out of Mexico

This
Southern states have been American for way, way longer than Mexican

Remind her of the Mexican-American War, and who won

>México tries to fire it
>Forgets to load it or it's loaded with sleeping retards
>Clean with windex and lemon pledge
>They fire it
>It explodes from shitty workmanship and barely manages to launch its projectiles
>Projectile lands five miles of course cause the beaners were to lazy and retarded to actually learn how to use it right and apply the math
>US investigates
>Filled with some burritos as they were to poor to afford anything else

Or you'll fire an ancient cannon at us?

Yawn
We should have taken more of their land.

Did you dump that bitch?

Đǒĕƨ Mĕxíćǒ ĕvĕn ħàvĕ à mílíţàrÿ???

That is the map of how the wall will work if Mexico pays for it.

I feel this is very accurate

Give her this one framed, and then dump her, chicanos are the worst kind of spics, even us don't like them down here.

Even so, I still retain the same territory and the canal was built in Panama, not here.

>california superstate
>triggered

We've allowed the rise of multiple '5th column' in our country.
Too much empathy can lead to your new friend cutting your throat.

Tell the bean bitch that the southwest was owned by Mexico for only 20 years. Also tell her that she's a Spanish rape baby.

We lost that land fair and square tell that bitch to fuck off

I think most of the aztlan stuff is just banter

Mexicans literally couldn't even maintain that land though. They paid US settlers to come to Texas to develop land, they had so few actual Mexicans living in Texas that they basically begged for whites to come and develop communities.

The same thing can be said for California. The furthest Northern mexican outpost was Vallejo's community near the San Francisco Bay but even that was basically just a ranchhouse with workers. The furthest Northern Mexican military outpost was in present-day Monterey, CA but when John Fremont came to take California he literally waltzed through the outpost and took it without a shot being fired. There was only one person in the entire place, the military governor, and he had no soldiers to speak of.

I always laugh when Mexicans say that California was once theirs; you fucking beaners had like 10,000 total people in the entirety of California before the American conquest.

Why do Mexican state borders look so autistic?

This.
It's the only way OP

They never conquer anything, spain did, then they just lose it.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

remind her of the Mexican American war. Further remind her they couldn't even defeat Texas on its own. Then fuck her brains out.

Having 122 Million People against the 220 Million Whites in the US
Cant economy for shit
Kills themselves over drugs even before i was Born
Has not one article except for Drugs anyone else wants
People look like fucking subhumans
Think they can "Conquer" the US
I hate mexico so fucking much, why dont the US just glass These fuckers and take them to the camps ?

>as Polk would have wanted it
>border at 49th parallel
Haram

top lel. i would really like to see mexico try and claim utah. mormons have been preparing their entire life for a scenario like that

Best answer

Draw Trump's wall on the map and give it back to her.

>claiming the rocky mountains

Over my fucking dead body cunt

If this happen it would absolutely amazing. Northern mexico is the only good part....maybe we can get Cancun too.