How can I get a Turkish leftist gf to resist the tyrannical rule of the sultan with me

How can I get a Turkish leftist gf to resist the tyrannical rule of the sultan with me

youtube.com/watch?v=NzBWu6Nl_eU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOW0HMXtN1w
youtube.com/watch?v=tWyiz4Fknew
instagram.com/p/BQtCKCsAcYO/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

C U T E

I hope they don't get sent to gulag when the referendum passes

> being a degenerate opposing your rightfull sultan

I hope they get auctioned off to the harem of one of the sultans black henchmen

Are you that minister who's supposed to speak?

Turkish girls are QT as fuck. How do I go about marrying one?

step 1) find turkish girl
step 2) marry her

source: am turkish girl

unfortunately the best sex is always had with right wing girls

both in christianshits and islamshits

>
step 3) kill her

thats not how marriage works

I wasn't aware but there are quite a few in my area. They look and sound like southern European girls. Do Turk girls like Hispanic guys?

>tfw no half greek-roach gf to colonize
Why even live?

Who is the cute one?

Turks dont racemix much, im dating a white guy rn. Tfw racemixer. But they dont care. Hispanics look like most turks anyway. There arent any mexicans here so i've never seen it.

Also my id changed cuz i went on my phone now

>turks
>america

Hope you like gulenist spies

Erdog is sucking my feminine penis rn

I generally avoid speaking with turks, but Kemalists are ok

infidel mixing with gavurs

I can't think of a single Turk guy I know here but plenty of girls. They have no choice but to racemix. Pls share any advice you may have with Turk girl

First time im racemixing too. And im not doing it bcz i dislike turkish guys. It just happened. Our mutual interest in memes is what brought us together.

Jelly

>walk around a city in Turkey
>friend likes some of the women
>assuming nobody understands us I tell him we'll come at night and steal a turkish woman for him
>the beautiful woman in front of us turns around and tells us in plain bulgarian "yes that's exactly how it happens"
>ofw

durgs our whuytte :DDdDDDDddD

the original song.

lyrics are :
mint's,
lemon's,
crust

it nicely boils
ha
ha
hahhaha

youtube.com/watch?v=QOW0HMXtN1w

call them infidels that will make them wet

this
>turkish people unironically believe they are european

Memes magic is real, that's all the proof you need

is this thread satire? these whores are ugly af and the video is cringefest

Good advice Erdogan

stfu morcuck

going around diluting our beautiful bloodline

in my experience turkish girls love somali cock

trust me im turk girl and love BBC

Nah he qt, i tought whites were masterrace according to Sup Forums? Arent i actually bettering my bloodline? Also put ur head back under the table erdoge wants to go another round

>flag
>promotes bbc
Like clockwork

How many kids you plan on having?

My plan is 3, but not so fast im still in uni. Probs gonna pump out kids real fast after i graduate. And go to work after. Or should i kids first? I can earn alot of money with my study so idk rn.

wh*tes cant match with our steppe dwelling Spirited horse riding ancestors

we didnt conquer anatolia so you could mix with gavurs

leftism is a scourge

it is the ideology of weakness, lies, taboos and self delusions

it is the ideology that turns people individualistic and turn on one another

leftist are weak and soft
if you let a weak and soft leftist run your country, you're fucked

the Turks in the video probably have no idea why they say no

they think turkey is isolated without knowing anything if what is currently happening

just 11 h ago putin and erdogan reasserted cooperation in Syria

they naturally oppose trump because he represents assertion and strength

leftist are miserable people and want to take as many down with themselves as possible

their core is self delusion, plenty of evidence proves it

i hope they do

these cunts are Clinton tier

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Post pics or you're bullshitting.

what a terrible language

why are there so many Turks in the Netherlands, lol

also, do you Dutch Turks also produce lots of salafist zombies and ISIS fanboys like the Dutch Moroccans do

Turks are already half-Gavur, lol. The Turks here in Cyprus are the same blood as us, no matter what steppe language they speak.

(I guess Indo-European languages like Greek are also "steppe" if you wanna go back far enough)

>flag

kek

polish is surely like a lullaby to the ears

have some more high level turkish for your pleasure:
youtube.com/watch?v=tWyiz4Fknew

Its the gibs. Also cheap labour in the 70's brought lots of turks here

(You)

Meant for

ssshhhh

s.a
erasmusçu
user.

ar yu sex.

Sorry i dont speak faggot

>Those nice, thick, natural eyebrows
HNNNNNNG so fucking nice. Why thin or drawn on eyebrows ever came into style is beyond me, I love thick natural eyebrows

garakaslı garagozlu masAllah

Bahar Mustafa is an ethnic Turk

I want to kiss her feet

>that flag
t*rk detected

Thank the spics and niggers for that one

S-sende t-tesekkur

Spic women naturally have thick eyebrows too, fucking chola culture.

why don't speak orospu.
köşelilik mi yapıyorsun margarin kokulu orospu çocuğu. okuldan sonra çocuk yapacakmış ahahahaha bir tane daha tuğçe.

Ye but arent they the ones that have drawn on eyebrows most of the time?

Ded, no its gonna be one more jan of emilie

“In response to a question posed during a broadcast of Star TV regarding his words, President Erdoğan said: "Let all Turks in Turkey say they are Turks and all Kurds say they are Kurds. What is wrong with that? You wouldn't believe the evil things they have said about me. They have said I am a Georgian. They have said even uglier things...they have called me an Armenian. But I am a Turk.”

> the media was quick to point out that Erdoğan had identified himself as Gürcü (Georgian) during a state visit to Georgia on Aug. 11, 2004. Erdoğan was quoted in the press as having said: “I am also a Georgian, my family is a Georgian family which migrated from Batumi to Rize."

KEK

Yes, the American born cancerous ones do and that's why it's fucking annoying. I'd never marry an American born hispanic girl. From my limited experience the average Turk girl is just as if not more attractive than the top tier hispanic girls anyways

such a gay bread

Stfu hasan

yeah know about his one.

i wish it was the only u turn he has made.

truly topkek still.

Because of the circassian slaves. Every sultan.in the ottoman empire had a white wife. Turks wont tell u that tho

>pic related

Unless you are a roach yourself, I wouldn't get anywhere close to them. Unless you want to get stabbed by her roach brother for dishonoring their roach family.

stop stealing our men and pissing in our gene pool pls

Diversity is our strength

>Turks dont racemix much
Lolwut? Their entire race are Islamified Greeks, they're not even racially "Turks" to begin with

why do turkish girls all have slightly chink eyes with pale soulless face?

Mixed with mongols

Im just saying what i see. I admitted in posts before that ottoman had lots of rapebabies from other races. Just right now most turks go with other turks.

So Turks are multiculturalism gone right pretty much?
I'm mexican so I'm basically a less hairy roach

In the case of Cyprus, it's more than the island was "Hellenized" and "Turkified" from outside. So we're not racially "Greek" either, strictly speaking. Us and the Turkish Cypriots are both native to the island, but ended up with different languages and identities

Sup Forums is the only place where diversity actually worked. Not the meme multiculturalism leftist parasites are pushing

where did this meme come from? this isn't true.

Sup Forums keep repeating this.

as cyprus user said we are half-gavurs (pitifully) but it is very diverse. "islamified greeks" is too simple, too general.

toruchan.org gel orospu

Who would have thought hatred of the jews, modern liberalism, and degeneracy would unite the world

Since you live in America, it's gonna be a shooting rather then a stabbing. It's up to you. As a guy who grew up living amongst roaches, I strongly advise against it.

T U R A N
U
R
A
N

didn't the Seljuk Turks already roll through Persia and pick up bits and pieces of genetics there, long before they ran into the Greeks?

>turkish

toruya gel kızım. bu b*yaz gavatların arasında napıyorsun :DD

DEATH TO ALL JEWS

leftist turkish girls love nationalist turkish men. they're real sluts

İlgi orospuluğu yaptığın için kıl oldum ama sadece kızlarımız tarafından doğru düzgün propaganda yapıyoruz.

they are not even beautiful. here's a proper girl for your sorry asses:
instagram.com/p/BQtCKCsAcYO/

anıtkabire gitmeyi+çelenkli yere ishalli bokumu yapmayı+atapiçin mumyasını sikmeyi+ISLAM DEVLETİ'nin cayır cayır yaktığı t*rko piçlerinin üzerine boşalarak ş*hİT olmalarını engellemeyi seviyorum moruQ

If Turk women are all as based as this one I don't give a fuck, I'll marry one and have the freedom to have a gun myself

>Namefagging

All turks hate kikes, it comes with the islamic indoctrination. Altough im in another dimensions since i've been on Sup Forums since i was 15

These women are as leftist and liberal as your western women. Enjoy your feminist bitch girlfriend.

neden yandın?

Hey güzelim, sevişelim mi?

translation?

>why you burning?

You have to go back

yes, correct.

genetics picked up during the journey + genetics of anatolian people before turkic conquest + turkic genes = modern turkey turks.

"islamified greeks" is just stupid.

also there are still ethnic turks living in turkey, so not all are half-gavurs.

i am yörük for example. there is some mixing but still somewhat ethnic.

Well, you have to be fast and win her over then. She is probably already on Erdoroachs' list. Good luck.

I'll put him in the fucking ground before he can even say 'i bet gulen did this'

bu ne açlık bu ne yanma, cayır cayır

was posting this image really necessary.