>>116180927

I had my doubts, but Gavin is /OURGUY/ after all

Other urls found in this thread:

redice.tv/news/exclusive-gavin-mcinnes-claims-brainwashing-trip-to-israel-only-made-him-more-annoyed-by-jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The rebel is fucking retarded.

don't post the mcinnes faggot here. ignore them until they perish. sell your shares bubi

I just wonder if they monitor what he does on other sites cause they really wouldn't be happy with what he was saying

hahahaha
this is gold :))))

Short them fellow goyim.

Or sell now and by them back low and pocket the money after you sell agan durng the dead cats bounce. fellow white man.

I wish I could share it in Israel but they'd murder me

Say what you want about McInnes, but he always says what he thinks, regardless of how it's going to be received.

>but he always says what he thinks,

He also dildoes his anus with whatever he wants.

I agree with like 70% of what he says but him working for Ezra Levant is kinda a deal breaker.

Everybody's money comes from Jews at the end. We control the banks, never forget

Muh six million

Nice digits.

That too. And pisses in cereal and what have you. But hell, I have a begrudging respect for the guy for never pandering to his audience, even if I disagree with him on a lot of things.

MFW Jews have to hire someone who says this before anyone will listen to their kike lies

>w-were still relevant
>muh 11ty gorillian
>muh banks

You all control the money, for now.

Huh. I guess that he is kind of based after all

Good point.

I do not endorse that

this

You didnt watch the video

He's absolutley based

Wtf I love Gavin now!

wtf i love (((rebel media))) and (((ezra levant)))) now!!

Watch the vid m8

>based

*teleports dildo into anus*
nothn personel kid.

I guess ((( Gavin ))) read our comments below his ((( rebel media ))) videos

>Rebel is retarded
That all you got?
You got any proof that it's retarded?

All I know you're just a small, ignorant child who thinks anyone that bashes the status quo is obviously small brain.
LOL, FKN DUMB STUPID RETARD GUY DUN LISTEN I AM SMERTER

k

download it in case they delete it

Reminder that Gavin held up a copy of Kevin MacDonald's Culture of Critique before he went on this trip and said he was going to read it and get the other sides story in Israel.

Seem's he is reading it and it's really making him think:
redice.tv/news/exclusive-gavin-mcinnes-claims-brainwashing-trip-to-israel-only-made-him-more-annoyed-by-jews

Get over it. He's clearly serving to push society in a less degenerate direction.

but where it is from? its not on Rebel youtube channel.

Some dude, Israeli I'm assuming

>It was taken from The Gavin McInnes show, which is behind a paywall.

Ezra is gonna cut hm loose. He's probably already getting calls from the ADL, Yad Vashem, and shin bet.

Gavin is great. Honestly the guy is a degenerate turned conservative dad. An inspiration to us all.

I haven't even paid for it for like a year, they made a mistake so I have like 47 years of subscription and don't charge me

well, didn't he just get rid of Lauren Southern? If he looses Gavin, Rebel Media wont have any compelling content.

Israel paid for the world leaders to shill them.

>If he looses Gavin, Rebel Media wont have any compelling content.

And they'll go out of business.

Mcinness is an acceptable casualty bubi. Ezra has to go.

>Rebel Media wont have any compelling content.

they can hire Sargon and he will suck Jewish cock just fine

if they want shilling, they should just post those IDF sluts on Sup Forums..

They always make me like jews more. but don't post same girls over and over you fucks!!

>I agree with what he says but he works for a man who says the exact same things so I dont trust him

What?? you don't watch the rebel to hear shilling about energy/oil/tobacco companies?

>Sargon
>compelling content

dude, those idiots like Sargon just repeat themselves over and over and over... they are not original anymore
>I'm centrist
>SJW are evil
>SJW make liberals like me look bad
blablablaaa

I don't get how he has 500 k subs and how people can listen to the same shit on a weekly basis.

I'm getting the sense, recently, that cracks are showing in the propaganda version of the Jewish-German WW11 experience. There have been voices in the past, Ernst Zundel, or Bobby Fischer for example, but they were from the fringes and marginalized. It feels like there is a growing swell of questions regarding the orthodox story. If I'm correct I wonder what the response from the propagandists would be? Fall back onto a less extreme version, stick to their guns?

go to girlsdefense on instagram. Have fun.

bump cuz gavin is getting set up to be fired, same way he set up Lauren.

remember to unsub from The rabbi TV

>If I'm correct I wonder what the response from the propagandists would be?
You are correct, and they will double down. It's hubris.

BASED

He has seen the light. How long before the CIA crashes his car with nor survivors?

Honestly Jews themselves are the biggest redpilling device out there.

Goyim don't have ass hair?

Thank you proxyschlomo

we gas it away

How am I Schlomo? My post was a criticism of Jews.

Wtf I love Gavin McInnes now

It would be hard to back away. Mind you, there's a long way between the current state of affairs and a refactoring of the whole story. People are still being jailed for their questions. Aside from the specifics of this story the light that this puts on the role and efficacy of modern propaganda is something to behold.

Holocaust tax was too high, we had to sell it to Israeli wigmakers

nice, OK I like jews now

see, you didnt have to pay Ezra to promote Israel. Could have gotten it much cheaper lol

Holy shit, Gavin McCuck is naming the Jew, talking about Jews genociding Ukrainians and Russians and discussing Verslailles Treaty.

I take it all back, that guy is for real.

You can go to jail for this shit in Russia btw

Like any other Balkan+Levant country, Israelis have some Slavic genes due to assimilation, Jews are not white or good looking.

Well, the problem is that the propaganda will not work anymore. People trust media outlets and the academia much less and there is the internet. As for people who get jailed, this is why America exists, and persecution for holocaust "denial" will backfire as well. As far as I can see this whole thing will fall apart in a few years, things are moving fast.

The best point he makes imo is that there has been far larger genocides even in recent history like the ones he mentioned, than the holochaust of 6 million jews. Neither of them was a good thing nor was the holochaust.. but you don't see any of the victims of the larger genocides being granted permanent protective status and made so that you essentially can't speak out against anything some of people of that lineage say or do, do you? It seems only the jews get to have that special kind of priveledge, which is not really very inconsistent if you are doing it to prevent genocides of those people in the future,then certainly you could quickly make a list of someone who were massmurdered in far greater numbers and should have much better priveledges than the jews with regards to this, if you want to be consistent of doing it that way atleast.

>nice, OK I like jews now
Why? You have posted what is most probably a Russian. In reality Jew girls are fucking disgusting beyond words

Really?

That would imply anyone watches his show to notice

holy fuck I did not expect that.

He may come around yet. Would be helpful to have someone moderately funny on this side.

WTH is he doing with Rebel, sounds based here.

How did Bibi get elected if Israel is full of leftie Jews?

under8ed

Yep, under Putin's new hate speech laws (the 282 provision) just doubting the 6 million number or discussing how Versailles had something to do with this will land you in prison.

You won't even get a jury hearing, just straight off to the slammer you go.

Yup, this is what I'm talking about. And this creature is considered relatively hot, I assume

The Askenzi old people who speak to the media are leftist
Most Israelis are Sephardic/Mizrahi/Haredi/Slavic and they are all right wing and lower class

>Israel paid for the rebel

The Rebel is owned by a jew called Ezra Levant you idiot, they don't need israel money to shill for jews

lauren southern quit
take a moment to sink that in

how's the fight going on the Rebel front? are they being attacked enough for the shit they've been pulling?

I've a sub. I need to catch up with Gavin stuff...
Can't wait for more anti-jew commentary xddd

I never hear about the Ukraine/Russian etc genocides, it's like they don't even care or talk about it yet the Jews are going to go on about it in 1000 years if they're still around

Just have a backup escape plan ready when the time comes, and it is definitely coming.

>In reality Jew girls are fucking disgusting beyond words
I know that. but the IDF girs are hot. that's all I need

HOWEVER you can go to jail if you insult christian feelings. One faggot went to prison because he played pokemon go in orthodox church.

>how's the fight going on the Rebel front?

Latest ntel ndcate Mcnness hs a mere handshake deal wth evant.

We like mcinnes but we're pretending not to in order to make ezra fire him and thus tank his own faggy ship. Mcinnes is strong enough to withstand this but we are saying he isn't our guy for a week or so.

>Yep, under Putin's new hate speech laws (the 282 provision) just doubting the 6 million number or discussing how Versailles had something to do with this will land you in prison.
>You won't even get a jury hearing, just straight off to the slammer you go.
Wow didn't know that either,that's some heavy duty thought police stuff right there. Thanks for letting us now based russian user.

Again as the OP video pointed out and as i pointed out here which strangely nobody wants to talk about, is that essentially russians under communism were killed in far greater numbers than jews under hitler. So why don't they have protective status aswell? I mean following that logic to prevent further genocide, clearly russians should have higher priority than jews because of how many were killed? Or other groups of people that had even more killed like the ones under mao for example..i don't see chinese having any sort of protective status like jews seem to want to grant themselves. It's not exactly logically consistant that this is not the case. Even if you agree with doing it that way to prevent future genocide which i don't necessarily agree with, they are not even being logically consistent when they seem to pretty much only extend such things to jews.

>(((the rebel)))
I'm so glad lauren left them

Right exactly it's weird how it's only jews that get to have that special priveledged position of you better not criticize them or you are out to murder them all you filthy anti semite nazi person.. Whilst others butchered in much greater numbers barely even get the time of day. If that is the recipy for stopping future genocide then it's obvious that this line of thinking is not even logically consistant in whom it grants special protected status to.

lol that start date is Unix time 0
i'm guessing it'll be infinite or until they do a major overhaul of their database

expecting logic from a desert mudshit

You are ofcourse aware that these are just Russian and Ukrainian models LARPing for cash, right?

Well, the things is that the Russian genocide is sort of an internal business, and most of the plebs sort of accept it as a collateral for the industrialization. We DO have a culture of reverence for the victims, but it has been highjacked by the Chosen Ones too, that put themselves first, ofrourse.

The question of Jewish reign of terror up until 1937 is ignored completely though. Again, you can say that NKVD was genociding people, if you say that the entire ruling body was Jewish, off to the prison you go.

CIA GO AWAY

Our Aryan princess is awakening.

>Mcinnes is strong enough
definitely, goes without saying, he, and to a lesser part Lauren, were the only thing going for the Rebel

does it mean there's been a change and Rebel has found means to carry on without the shabbos?

And also if you did it that way to grant protective status like that to every ethnicity that had every been genocided in the past in mass numbers and you say well this is how we stop future genocides of these people, even if you were to do it like that, the fact is the jews would be some of the ones who got their priveledge LAST not first because of much larger genocides taking place elsewhere, but it seems the exact opposite is in effect, greater genocides are ignored, and jews get pretty much the only special priveledge/protected status for being genocided in the past that is pushed to the point where someone can sometimes even get in trouble for simply having a general disagreement oy vey you are now an anti semite and a nazi, you are clearly up to destroying all jews for disagreeing with a jew, it's crazy. And it's clearly not logical, it is a logical contradiction because the formula (give protected status to those who have incurred mass genocide so that it doesn't happen again) does not fit with who is granted such things at all.

Jeez now I'm really bummed out that I didn't go see him

Watch the vid, Gapin' is redeeming himself

>does it mean there's been a change and Rebel has found means to carry on without the shabbos?

no,

Ezra is predictable. External pressures along with this video from mcinnes will force his hand. it isn't choice. Ezra is done.

u pretend that rebel medias subs are all nazis.. that's bullshit
gavin just became mroe pro israeli in case u didnt get it. he said the israeli jews are too nice etc