If everyone voted according to their economic interests

>if everyone voted according to their economic interests

>imagining a government that promises you tons of free shit will actually be in your economic interests

I miss being 14.

Wrong.

It is my best financial interests to vote for lower taxes and less regulations. It makes running my business much easier.

You lefties need to stop making broad, incorrect statements as if they are fact.

>High Taxes
>My Economic Interest

You might as well go full USSR

Yeah it would be a Republican landslide each time.

>If everyone under 19 were allowed to vote based on what (((they))) thought them in school.

>economic interests
Who are you to tell me my economic interests, faggot? You don't even know my name, let alone my economic standing or economic interests.

Go suck a dick, nigger.

>it's in anyone's economic interest to bring in millions of immigrants as cheap labor to replace them

Kek

1488 digits O B S E R V E D

It's because they don't understand how things work. You can't totally blame them though, our educational system has failed us all. The unaware teaching the unaware, it's hard to expect redpills from this current structure.

But that map isn't red

It's kind of cynical to say money is all that matters.

That's what stupid libs don't get when they ask why fly over states don't vote in their interests.

Conservashit "culture values " are absolutely fucking shit and outdated as fuck

Can't argue with those digits

They probably think the same when they look at New Sodom on the west coast.

That's why America needs a conservative democratic party

>"free" shit at the cost of high as fuck taxes, and rights being casually taken away and no one really cares because "It's to keep us safe"

Fuck. If only you were around to tell me who to vote for on election day, I could've voted for the right candidate.

How in the fuck is paying for other people's shit when I can afford to pay for my own shit in any way an economic interest of mine? You disgusting liberals are so naive and delusional that I honestly can't relate to the thought process on any level.