Daily reminder that zionist jews are /ourguys/ and its only the globalist lefties jews that are evil

Daily reminder that zionist jews are /ourguys/ and its only the globalist lefties jews that are evil.

Netanyahoo is very unpopular. The majority of Jews in Israel are like the ones here: Nationalism for Israel and globalism for the world. There is a minority of Jews like him in Israel and a much smaller minority here.

Daily reminder that nationalist muslims are /ourguys/ and its only the globalist muslims that are evil.

>Taking over the world for Islam isn't literally in the Iranian constitution.

Get the fuck out of here, even the zionist rightwing jews like bill kristol or ben shapiro hate europeans

>Netanyahoo is very unpopular
LOL
Based on what? Tel Aviv and the leftist media? He will be president again in the next elections, or someone who is actually right wing and not a cuck, 100%. The majority of Israelis want to never see an Arab or hear Arabic again

I might be inclined to believe it if Mossad were to assassinate George Soros and his family and Israel were to issue a statement that Jews should stop meddling in western affairs.

Reminder to buy war bonds to help our boys in Europe

lol this kike faggotry doesn't work anymore

How are the two any different? Jews want a country of their own and they want to destabilize the West and control it. Being able to manipulate the West into fighting Israel's battles and destroying Israel's enemies is clearly a huge advantage and (((globalism))) accomplishes that.

If we support you, do you promise to die horribly in the rapture when god smites you?
(protip: answering "no" would be a real deal-breaker)

Where can I find a Jewish wife? I want to live in the holy land of Israel

yeah, bs. globalism for the world and nationalism for israel is how they operate. flood all white countries with shitskins to get rid of us. you really aren't fooling anyone anymore

Why can't you be a white nationalist and a zionist?

whats the difference

i thought zionist jews were the globalist jews

its the cozy comfy jews down the street corner that are lads and m8s

You can't put Ben Shapiro in with Bill Kristol, that's just not accurate.
Bill Kristol is a globalist Jew.
Ben Shapiro is an American patriot who is Jewish.

Zionist = Jewish or Israeli nationalist
Globalist Zionist = a lying hypocrite kike
If you are a zionist you have to be a white nationalist, if you want to be ideologically consistent.

one state solution is inevitable. everyone knows it's just a matter of time. get used to living in a multicultural society.

>What is banishment
If you think that Israel won't get more extreme along with the rest of the world you are in for a wild ride. Nobody here has any sentiment towards shitskins except for a few sheltered leftists, we are not cucks like you

pretty sure Ben is for Israel Nationalism

You are our greatest ally. I would eat your shit and ask for seconds. MAGA!

Jewish women are matriarchial and very independent.
Don't go for her unless you're ok with switching roles.

The only "bro" Jews are those that just want to dick around and study
>muh Torah
>muh Talmud
>muh muh
Ironically the ones that look like pic related. The Zionists on the other hand are part of the threat. They're just as globalist as the leftist Jews. The majority of Jews are either leftists or aggressive Zionists (or some combination of the two) and both are a threat since the latter has dual loyalties no matter where they are and the former are pushing subversive shit. At the end of the day the only Jews that are "Based" are the ones that don't pedal the holocaust meme.

Your people us Palestinian labor for like half the shit built in your country. You may not realize it but your dependence on non-Jewish labor and non-Jewish money will be your downfall. Even if you managed to wipe out every Arab in what you eventually want to be "Greater Israel", which you won't be able to do on your own. You're surrounded by hostiles tribals that would rather see your entire race exterminated. Don't forget the irony of course that your precious ">holocaust", that with every generation turns more and more into part of your religion, was simply just your people getting rounded up, put in camps, and eventually deported. Don't even begin to think that the one and a half billion Muslims will hesitate a second once the white western world is no longer there for you. You may try to rely on Russia and China but they also aren't as tolerant and empathetic as the white race.

How is Israel?

Zionism is the ultimate red pill.
One must support Israel and its citizens because they're God's chosen people and we're instructed to do so. If you're not a man of God then you must support Israel purely on the basis that they're white.
If you're anti Israel you're not only anti God but anti white too.

Hey SA Kike, why aren't you posting in more holocaust denial threads?

>He will be president again in the next elections
CONFIRMED NOT AN ISRAELI

cry more leftist fag, if not him then someone far more extreme.

Daily reminder that a jew can never be an ally. NEVER

>Daily reminder that zionist jews are /ourguys/ and its only the globalist lefties jews that are evil.

add the ones that think it is okay to exploit non-jews, and i'll unironically agree with you.

Thanks for the tip, (((Satan))).

Sure thing moishe

All muslims are our enemies

because only 95% of europe is non islamic?
israel is 25% non jewish and people here are less scared than u

read churchiles piece of the jews.. he talks about different kinds of jews

Dude you post this same fucking image everyday with the same comment.

The jews are evil, every communist movement(i.e. kill Christians) was organised by Jews.

fake quote, why would he say pigs, makes no seance he was too "respected" to do it

Netanyahu is pro-Israeli nationalism, and so are most Israelis, which is why Likud keeps winning.

>every communist movement(i.e. kill Christians) was organised by Jews.

Also every fascist(aka anti communist) movement was organised by (((Jews))). What is your point?

I don't really see a difference between that and our current jew puppet masters' admitted goals.

>
well, i cant disagree with that, here they help to clean a lot of lefties faggots, and they are killing more muslims than the USA

I wonder who is behind OPs post

so are all Jews. Period.

Finally an Israeli says it! Thank you

Kikes should be hanged

Netanyahu is extreme popular in Israel and in the majority of the world.

You're just mad that Trump and Netanyahu are doing great work together to undo all the damage left wing globalists have done. Israel and the US are finally great allies again, just like it should be.

I wish all Jews would move to Israel and just leave us alone.

Don't you ever get tired Satan?

Mossad is Zionist. Mossad had pre-knowledge of 9/11 and several agents were arrested as the towers burned. Mossad used the New Jersey front company Urban Moving Systems (on record); while other agents lived extremely close to and surveilled hijackers in the weeks before (on record).

Bibi promised his "best ally" and its empathetic citizens that Sadaam Hussein had WMDs and posed a significant threat to The West. He is a war criminal. In proceeding years, he tried to do the same shit again re: Syria/Assad and Iran. Quite a friend!

Israel works with the CIA / NSA and its own intel hive (of course) to illegally store and analyze and share Americans' private data.

Israel can't defeat ISIS because 1) it doesn't want to 2) in some cases, Israelis imitate/fabricate ISIS for sensational media stories in US (see Rita Katz, that bitch, her dad was Mossad) 3) it's cowardly 4) it is too attached to all the gibs and weapons it steals from US taxpayers to get its fingers dirty

The Rothschilds, Rupert Murdoch, and Dick Cheney share oil interests (Genie Energy) in the Golan Heights, which presents a shady conflict of interest re: US foreign policy and Fox News

Israel was founded and remains supported by The Rothschilds. Oh, the irony that the "Holy Land" has eternal ties to the World's most malevolent family. Your people ever cite this as strange. You never comment on why, exactly, Israel's Supreme Court features a massive pyramid with an all-seeing-eye breaching it's roof, as overseen and funded by Dorothy Rothschild.

Israel has 400 nukes at Dimona, yet publicly denies and skirts the question.

For a country the size of New Jersey, and given its theocratic ideology, Israel has a startlingly chilly penchant for 1) female sex slaves and prostitution (many of whom are white) 2) labor slaves 3) pedo shit ---all of which has a whiff of "chosen" Tamudic superiority, pure malevolent arrogance

Israel is a safe haven for Jewish criminals to flee the US, for airtight immunity

you all suck.

#MakeTheHolocaustReal

They are all going to die.

huh, you know I never really thought about why so many leftists seem to disparage zionism before.

>666
The digits tell