Is having asian/jewish wife/gf an alt-right version of showing everyone how they are really not racist...

Is having asian/jewish wife/gf an alt-right version of showing everyone how they are really not racist. Same thing as cuckservatives do by adopting black kids.
Few names from the top of my head:
Jared Taylor
John Derbyshire
That guy who runs rightstuff
Richard Spencer

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/5nafhd/updated_2017_full_list_of_neonazis_altrights/
motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/richard-spencer-trump-alt-right-white-nationalist
halfasian.org/2016/12/31/stormfront-poster-with-half-japanese-son-2001-i-have-a-biracial-child-doesnt-mean-id-accept-any-inferior-person-as-a-mate-and-the-degeneration-of-our-own-gene-pool-which-the-jews-started-means/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jajaajajaja whats with all of Sup Forumss heroes having asian wives

White women should start acting a lot more like asian women honestly

>i can't be racist i married an asian woman
reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/5nafhd/updated_2017_full_list_of_neonazis_altrights/

go to church
met some people doing volunteer work on my campus (spreading the word of christ and all that)
and they were a delight, turns out they were all from around the country

>reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/5nafhd/updated_2017_full_list_of_neonazis_altrights/
Holy shit. I am starting to think that alt-right is not really what it seems to be.

>he actually married her
COLONIZED isnt supposed to be WIFED

>Jared Taylor

I never knew that. I have a Jew fetish though I never call myself a white nationalist or alt right.

Asian pussy is tight, and Asian girls are short which i like, because you can flip them around and dominate them.

It was never about racial purity or racial pride, it was about self-indulgence
These guys often had nothing of value except their whiteness, when they're fucking low class chumps

I am starting to think that alt-right is a chinese psy-op.
Further investigation is in order.

Why the fuck would you want to date some retard beliving in that stupid shit?

>reddit
Not even gonna look at that shit

It seems like you're the one guy posting these. Are you Asian or part Asian? Seems like you're obsessed with people marrying asian.

Church isn't about god or the beliefs
It's about the sense of community the church holds
The preachers are jerks, but everyone else was pretty alright

>Jared Taylor
source?

>Richard Spencer
Isn't his wife russian?

I'm not the one making a thread every hour

My guess would be to find a stable woman to carry seed.
Something you wouldn't know anything about you libtard faggot.

It's because:

We want nice wives

White girls don't give a shit about race, they have no standards and believe the whole "we are equal" shit

Asians are more traditional (nice wives)

Asian girls love white men (they care about race)

Yeah, but I notice the same picture posted every time. It makes me me wonder if it is you, why you're obsessed over asian wives man.

>go to church
3/4 of church girls in their late 20's early 30's are used up """born again virgins""" whores trying to get a husband.

fuck off Israel

Asian women are not insufferable cunts like white women. They let you be the man and are not in this competition with you as is the case with white women.

Plus they are far more conservative so when you go full on Sup Forums they could careless.

t. yellow fever

Disgusting. I thought the depiction of the part of the "alt-right" that believe in honorary asians that Murdoch Murdoch did was just a meme, but it's actually true. These people need to be purged.

Clint has a mixed daughter, nice gif
motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/richard-spencer-trump-alt-right-white-nationalist read this
"There is something about the Asian girls," Spencer said, after I told him that I'd discovered an interracial relationship from his past. "They are cute. They are smart. They have a kind of thing going on."

>We want nice wives
obsessing over greener grasses sets you up for failure
>White girls don't give a shit about race, they have no standards and believe the whole "we are equal" shit
neither do you apparently. Don't hold it against white girls for mixing if you're gonna do the same
>Asians are more traditional (nice wives)
there's that greener grasses shit
>Asian girls love white men (they care about race)
they hate their race in this case. self hating women can't make good mothers

somebody post the hilarious anti asian racemixing propaganda drawing some autist drew up

is there something wrong to be against race mixing user?

Cernovich married and race mixed with a Persian

This.

Come home white buffalo

Come on she is at least part asian.

t. sexpat

Huh, Really makes you think

>choosing rice field peasant over melanated godess

I have a jewish wife because I'm a racist.

Ashkenazi power!

why the long face?

Someone post the smuggies

You can't go full Sup Forums if you're dating an ugly gook ya dumb cunt

People don't understand that it's not white women, it's the Jewish and Cultural-Marxist influence on our cultures and societies. Look at Asian-American women, they also turn into degenerates.

>she

Non-religious women are good for nothing more than serving as a cocksock.

No, white women are just full blown entitled whores.

>WN males love Asian waifus and WN girls like BBC.

Why is only one OK?

Ok, but just because you asked.

Yeah but with Asian women, they're not going to be as harshly scrutinised for having "racist" views, so you are more likely to find one.

she is legit typical ugly asian.

But, coming from a mongloidian Rus?

Ivan, Please.

you're entitled

Yup this. Korean gf checking in. Best decision ever.

so are ABCs

>Yeah but with Asian women, they're not going to be as harshly scrutinised for having "racist" views, so you are more likely to find one.
the tides are turning
Asians aren't a "protected" minority group

Ops, I mean honorary aryans. Just because they deserve respect for being a high culture doesn't mean that you should racemix with them. I doubt he calls himself a supremacist, but anyone who does can't call themselves principled if they do this.

It's people's business whatever they do. You seem to hold a grudge, desu. And you aren't good at hiding it.

>this retard thinks meeting sluts and roasties at the bar is the only way to go

I hope you get married to a whore only to get divorced and have all your money taken away you dumb faggot

>stop bullying

Have fun dying alone or penniless and alone.

white women simply can't compete

nice projecting

No because you're actually living with them every day and thus not racist.

No I just find them more attractive

The reason why more white women are whores and entitled is because they are more attractive.

the ultimitate is having the black wife

Agreed. They've been spoiled by White men...so spoiled that they now claim to be oppressed by the men who spoiled the ever living fuck out of them. White women are the reason the White race is in decline.

lel

Isn't Lauren jewish?
What about going full stormfront?
halfasian.org/2016/12/31/stormfront-poster-with-half-japanese-son-2001-i-have-a-biracial-child-doesnt-mean-id-accept-any-inferior-person-as-a-mate-and-the-degeneration-of-our-own-gene-pool-which-the-jews-started-means/

also, my concern is with the children and hatred of hypocrites
Don't be against globalism when you contribute to it
Don't be against race mixing when you do it
Simple shit

people lust after what they hate. KKK had black wives. Alt right has asian gfs. And black power girls have white boyfriends. I remember one very recently had a picture of around 12 black girls in full black power uniform and doing the black power hand sigh, and like 7 of them were fucking white guys. Another black power instagram account (run by a black guy) exposed them on this. The people who they hate white people the most fuck with white dudes and just throw it up to "Its because they're everywhere and i can't find a black/asian/hispanic guy", but i knew a girl who turned down like 3 hispanic guys and would only fugg white dudes. Hate does breed lust. Go into any of those black women shill threads made by black women. Just a bunch of neo-nazis praising black women. Kinda pathetic desu.

i suppose your country is so cucked that you're not trying to breed whites anymore

Hope she's NK... SK girl are total sluts.

>Ramzpaul
My sides

>jajaajajaja
they are acting more feminine and are less spoiled than (((strong emancipated western womyn)))

NIGGER YOUR ENTIRE POST WAS PROJECTING!

GTFO, THIS MY INTERNET!

Ewww the fuck is that. Its like 3/10 by Russian standards.

Ah, I'm not so fond of hypocrites either.

>Don't be against globalism when you contribute to it

I'm against globalism meaning globalized capitalism and intervention that screws our own country's economy and self interests. Nothing to do with race.

>Don't be against race mixing when you do it

Not my business or anyone elses business what people do in their private lives.

someone who assumes an entire race is better for x thing is someone thinking the grass is greener though

>I'm against globalism meaning globalized capitalism and intervention that screws our own country's economy and self interests. Nothing to do with race.
so you must not enjoy how you can go to thailand and fuck whores for cheap huh?

>alt-right
The title does include conservatives, it's not purely alt-right. It lists Cernovich for fucks sake.

It's probably a case of fetishizing/being turned off by what white women have become, we don't see that for other races.

>implying a bunch of e celebs are representations of WN and the people who subscribe to WN approve of their fuckery

I married a mulatto, I took the gamble but both kids came out white with blonde hair and blue eyes.
back of the net.

Well, I think the truth is that we're not alt-right or fascist, but normies who only want to live good life in a good neighborhood with equal rights and earn for life by our own strength, but those left cucks, niggers and other scumbags don't want work, they want take free shit they don't deserve, which is made by our sweat and blood.

He's admitted to dating asians in the past, his wife is russian though.

Have you been to Asia?

> Is ISIS men better husband's than USA's?
> Is there a gradient?

Ok....So there "two ends". "Green and Brown", greener is better, that's like...Thinking "it doesn't matter, any woman will do" is Cultural Marxism.

I prefer Jewish girls, so that would be a waste of money for me.

What is with the "Eurasians are attractive" meme I've only ever seen coming from Eurasians? The girls are okay, but the guys all come out hideous in my experience.

biased user is biased

nah, fuck white women

i'm gonna have 3-6 children with a nice and loving asian wife instead

it's an ironic joke
but no Asian woman thinks hapas are cute, they hate them for not being white enough
At least white women pretend to like mulatto mongrels

I prefer the term 'sexplorer', tyvm.

Look at the ego. People that take selfies with amug smiles are attention whores. Fuck em

>they let you be the man
>let
>"I love getting to be a man but not actually having to be a man!"
user....
black women are obese and uneducated. Just stop.
you are gonna have fuck up kids.

>It's probably a case of fetishizing/being turned off by what white women have become, we don't see that for other races.
you kinda do
black supremacists often go after white women

this is true, i have been on Sup Forums since it was /new/, deleted, went to a different site, and came back. I have a chinese wife and a mixed race son. i speak chinese with her family and celebrate all of their holidays. i am immune to claims of racism.

t. race mixing degenerates