Do you really think Richard Spencer should be the leader of the alt-right?

I don't.

You must be a faggot

No.

No, we need a good looking Jewish guy as our leader

OP quit being a faggot and reject the MSM's alt-right label

You are a Jew OP.

YOU ARE A JEW.

Yes.

>leader of Alt-Right
no
>The only "mainstream" guy we have to lead
yes

Nope.

There really isn't a leader but I can tell you movements die without a leader that being said we have lots of advocates.

Why are there Richard Spencer threads still?
It's 2017 already!

There is no alt-right. Its a shit label made up to group people who desire freedom, who have little else common, together and turn them into the enemy so people will obey.

He is kind of a fag

Because he's the only guy in the mainstream representing the alt-right and white nationalism

This. Stop giving legitimacy to the MSM's labels they just make up to attack random strawmen.

>leader of alt-right
what?

this guy is controlled opposition. ignore him, he is there to discredit and damage the holy house of kek.
may kek smite him.

This

Lets take a look at the typical reddit low information retard.
>There is no alt-right. Its a shit label
There is an alt-right its been around for a long time in different forms. We aren't a genre of music for you to just get mad at the corporations trying to profit of your shitty underground band.

>made up to group people who desire freedom,
Freedom for a white homeland?

>who have little else common, together
Wrong, we have a lot in common I agree almost 100% with everything Spencer has said and Sup Forums used to be about 90-100% in agreement.

>and turn them into the enemy so people will obey.
Who will obey? You? Normies? Its pretty obvious the media has lost control they tried to call Trump all sorts of shit same with Sup Forums as we've always been called "racist NAZEE". None of that matters only to the weak idiots from reddit.
Alex jones is controlled opposition he removed David Dukes interview with him red pilling the fuck out of him on jews and calling out his kike producer for controlling what Alex Jones does.

MSM didn't create the alt-right label

there is no leader of the alt-right richard spencer said that himself.

See them walking hand in hand across the bridge at midnight
Heads turning as the lights flashing out it's so bright
Then walk right out to the fourline track
There's a camera rolling on her back, on her back
And I sense the rhythm humming in a frenzy all the way down her spine

Girls on film, girls on film, girls on film, girls on film

He was never our leader and you should stop even thinking in MSM terms.

Kevin MacDonald would be the best choice if we needed to have one, at least for the intellectual wing of the movement. I really doubt Sup Forums has even read him though.

>Reichard Spencer
He's a filthy Nazee, which is almost as bad as being a filthy commie.

I like Jared Taylor both are good though. I think Jared taylor is in a good position to be some kind of leader. Amren has been doing this stuff for a long fucking time really enjoy there work.

I love how you tards hate him so much yet save pictures then use whatever is going on to make him out to be some faggot. He had to take his shirt off cause some faggot antifa threw piss on him.

As Mexican American i side with the Aryans.
Whites are the Superior race they create (MOSTLY) everything.

You are being slowly killed,what,you'll be a minority by 2030-40 ?

You have tacos like Jorge Ramos who go on Tucker and say "our country" well who? Wetback can't even answer.

I agree with most of Sup Forums except i don't think you can ever get the US back to majority White.

"Nowhere in the Constitution—or in the Declaration of Independence, for that matter—are human beings classified according to race, skin color or ethnicity"

>Nazis not being infinitely superior to Commies

Are you gay or a kike?

Never said they did. Now fuck off and stop falling for their labels they use to attack strawmen.

>stop falling for their labels they use to attack strawmen.

thats exactly what you are doing though.

CNN told me he's an evil nazee! no way!

CNN said he's a bad man and they should know!

I'm not though, you stupid kike. Stop falling for their labels. Fuck off.

stop being a fucking nigger and falling for the label by being scared of it you fucking dumb shit

Who gives a flying fuck who is the leader of the (((alt-right)))? The "movement" itself has no significance whatsoever.

You're supposed to be fucking dead Common Filth. My digits and sacrifice to my heathen frog god said so.

you should watch that entire video he fucking destroyed those leftist shitheads

Who the fuck is this guy anyway, and where did he come from? He was suddenly making headlines on the MSM about demonstrating Nazi ideology or whatever a few months back.

>alt-right
When will this meme die?

(((The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loose group of people with far-right ideologies who reject mainstream conservatism in the United States. )))
I was not accurate enough clearly. I'm on the right side of the political spectrum where I want freedom from government and from people around me, I can do what i want while i either own it and/or do not stop other people doing the same thing if they want.

To put it simply I hate the idea people are now saying nazis=alt-right=right.

Who the fuck cares about the alt right.

Spencer is a CIA operative

If only it were so simple.

He's been the "leader" since the day after Trump won... I still don't know anything about him, except that he's some kind of provocateur who gets punched in public.

Should? Should be the leader? I don't even know who he is... like, okay, he leads me. I'm sure of it.

Anti-Spencer = Anti-White

Who cares

Majority of Sup Forums don't identify with that garbage label or that faggot glass jaw faggot

Slide thread

Lurk moar if you literally think Sup Forums is alt right

What if I just don't like the way he talks and how he looks. He has a lisp and is shit at debating, also porky looking fat needs to lose weight.

Then you're wrong.

He's extremely eloquent and pretty young. There's no one that could take his place right now.

As much as I like Jared Taylor, he's just too old to connect in any way with Gen Z.

That's like asking "should Moot be the leader of anonymous".

this. based leaf

kill yourself achmed

"alt-right" is his and the media's word. why do we care?

He was at the forefront of the Alt-Right
long before it became mainstream.

Also, the Alt-Right is not a single, united organization any more.
So there is no one definite leader.

There are basically like a thousand different white nationalist groups out there and he leads one of them, the NPI. He isn't the leader of the Alt-Right, he's the person who coined the term - give or take. That's the term that has become popular or synonymous with internet culture white nationalism. Coining a term doesn't make you the leader of a group.

It's obvious that he should continue to be the leader of NPI and capitalize on his contributions to the cause. The fact that the media will misrepresent or spin things is irrelevant. We already know they'd do that to our detriment even if we played by their supposed rules perfectly. There's always a good-cop bad-cop arrangement with the media where low class media will simply run tabloid hitpieces or pry unethically/illegally into personal life, while high class media derides a person as out of touch or otherwise unqualified. Worrying about media misrepresentation is a cowardice that will paralyze you forever. You need to have enough faith in your cause and the truth that it will emerge no matter what is done to try and obscure it.

I do have some criticisms of Richard Spencer, in case anyone cares. I think that he is a bit too long-winded or ranty sometimes, and that he loses track of simple questions by getting off into his own fantasy. You can tell when this is happening because he has a specific tonal shift. It's not so much that I don't agree, that maybe because I've heard it all before I find it a little boring. Furthermore, I think he dodges questions sometimes and is a bit too cagey. He wants to chalk too many things up to the future, or heavy lifting by some other person or authority instead of getting his hands dirty. The word soft springs to mind.

Literally who?

hello antifa.

Was this the legit cover? What in the FUCK? If you watched that documentary with him talking about how Buddhist have been being terrorized by Muslims they had to resort to violence.

So you are a libertarian? Good luck with that even some of the biggest supporters started advocating for fascism lol.

I'm surprised a leaf actually posted something good.

>Molymeme
>libertarian

Not just talking about your favorite eceleb retard

Name them then.

Mind that libertarianism encompasses so many ideologies and variations that you are probably speaking out your ass.

What is is with you people,
and fighting against your own interests?

When there were no pro-white mainstream politicians
you were hoping that one would step up.

And Richard Spencer did just that.
And what do you do? You denounce him for it.
Apparently he is not good enough for you.

What a bunch of purity spiralling morons.
The world is not getting any whiter,
but you still wait, and do nothing.

>having a leader
good goys

Fuck off, shill nigger.

spencer is a fag. he and trs are stormfront-light

fuck off kike

Calling Trump a nazi didn't work because he resonated with the working class and others and they specifically felt they were being ostracized for supporting someone who was spouting relatively normal beliefs. It didn't work because Trump wasn't actually a Nazi. Half of Sup Forums during the election was dedicated to how retarded each of the media's attempts to paint him as such was. Spencer is an actual Nazi. I don't give a shit that he is, but he's also a terrible as a spokesman. He can't debate and he comes across like a spoiled child with a meme haircut. He probably has personally redpilled less people than I could count on my hand.

>He can't debate and he comes across like a spoiled child with a meme haircut
Although in hindsight...

Stormfront is retarded though for the most part, that's why people there are called Stormfags. It's full of total edgelords who think that every waking moment is brutal race war. While there is certainly competition between the races, horrible interracial crime etc, there is also fun and joy in life. That's why some of the most successful and active parts of Stormfront are actually the crafts sections run by women.

>Spencer is an actual Nazi
No. Try listening to him for once.
He is a white nationalist, not a supremacist or "natzee".

>alt-right
>existing
There is no such thing. At the very most it's a catch-all for a conservative who isn't a neocon

It's a term so broadly used that people have different meanings for it. If it fits anything though, it's the fans of breitbart and milo.

Spencer is an intellectual who belongs organizing panels and conferences between Right-Wing thinkers. He's trying his best to be a media personality, but he's not a natural. Criticisms of his style and methodology are valid and helpful.

Also, Spencer is not the leader of the Alt-Right.

The leader of the alt right will be some kid that watched niggers and spics run wild at school and has a special hate for them. Probably day dreamed of machining them every day as I did. I don't think that is Richards history.

You sound like you put a lot of your identity into the websites you use.

he's a SHILL payed by the joos. don't be lured

what's the alt right?

You are from reddit gtfo cuckservative

Yeah I'm sure a lot of people have starting to want the government to make all decisions for them. That is pretty obvious with all the support rapefugges get.

MacDonald's great but he's unfortunately old and much more of an academic than the leader of a movement.

Spencer works, at least for the time being, because he's intelligent, the right age, has been involved in the right wing for roughly a decade and, probably most importantly, is willing to put himself out in public. He has his flaws but until someone better steps up I'm perfectly happy with what Spencer's doing.