Is it healthy for a nation to have the media constantly undermining the president?

is this healthy, what we're seeing happen to the U.S., the way the media refuses to acknowledge President Trump as our democratically-elected ruler?

The media challenging the president is healthy enough but this is like AIDs level. It's unproductive and borderline treason.

this is how I feel too. Before DJT, I would've said that the media was a crucial pillar to keeping us safe from oppression and undue authority. But, Trump has been demonized and slandered, smeared in ways that he could never ever defend himself from. I hate turning on the TV or looking at all the sites I once frequented just to find a media war against the person who leads the fucking country.

It's unsettling and it genuinely feels like the world is ending.

No.

They are traitors who would rather see the country fail than admit they are wrong.

The good news, however, is that in doing this they are destroying their credibility. Everyone except for the stupidest normies and the lowest tier plebs know that they are fake news.

Soon what they say will literally not matter at all.

but aren't there an overwhelming amount of normies? even while they lose credibility with smarter individuals, the people who are copious in number, the plebs, never go away. in fact they multiply by every generation

The hillarious thing was them acting like George Bush was a good guy now for talking about Trump. Once the media got their wars 15 years ago they turned on Bush and made him out to be satan.

No, but it's destroying the media's credibility with everyone but oversocialized people that would never not have the same opinion as the media.

Lol, don't be such a drama Queen. This is actually accelerating their demise, so trustworthy Soros funded channels like TYT can take over

Yes, there are a lot of normies. But like I said only the stupidest ones get upset when I refer to the legacy media as fake news (which is how I refer to it whenever it comes up at the office) and most laugh. They know it's funny because it's true.

The media is so fake now that even normies can understand it.

Normies hate the media too now. Especially in the US, which is comparatively a red pilled country. Something like 1/8 of Republicans and 1/6 of independents trust the media, and now only 1/2 of the Democrat voters even.
Media had an approval rating below 25% a few weeks ago and it's probably worse now. Congress is more popular than the media.

No, (((media))) should never be allowed to advertise or call for protests, among other things.

Why doesnt he just buy the media?

That's what our pm did

No, the media are not supposed to be an opposition party. Since long before Trump came along I have waited for someone like him to humble them like this.

But gone are the days when people would grin and bear it while someone with a different ideology was in office. Brother has been pitted against brother. You know the rest.

Don't take it personally. Always be a spectator on the outside looking in so you can enjoy the absolute anal agony of the century. Faith in the god emperor is all you need, the left will undo itself and needs someone there to enjoy its humiliation.

I'd imagine buying the entirety of Hungary's mainstream media is peanuts compared to buying CNN, MSBNC, Fox, ABC, and dozens of other companies.

Also America would shit. pretty sure CNN would literally start advocating governmental overthrow if he announced that

Are you forgetting we won the election?

If we got Donald Trump to beat Hillary Clinton we can do anything as long as we meme enough.

I'll never get tired of Maria's big milky titties in that dress

HOW TO LISTEN TO SPICY PRESSERS

>pleb tier
Don't who Sean Spicer is

>normie tier
Don't watch it

>SJW tier
Skip Spicer's introduction and get straight to the journalists asking him about Russia

>user tier
watch the whole thing, hate fake news a little bit more than you did before

>Patrician tier
watch only Spicer's introductory comments and then do something else

I'm not forgetting that more normies voted for that worthless cunt, though. if only the popular vote hadn't been convoluted and we had an official confirmation that the people overwhelmingly support Trump. I was saying that in Nov and Dec but people have taken issue with my inability to cite a source, so I can't say it anymore

the media will spent 4 or 8 years trying to trample him and I hate knowing that

Fox News did the same thing with Obama. Hell they were far more anti Obama than the media has been anti Trump, going so far as to call his wife a gorilla. Thats pretty impressive considering CNN is anti trump almost 24/7 now. The nation had been pretty bipartisan until the 80's. Unless both sides lose their extreme outliers this country will not be bipartisan again.

I should also say that Trump is trying to dismantle not eight, not sixteen, but 100 years of globalist puppetry, since the filth Wilson was elected. The relative good times since then have been a mirage.

California doesn't count. She only got the popular vote because california got a bunch of illegals and commies to show up.

>boo hoooooo: the thread
cry harder bitch

Nah, they were so cozy with Obama and soft on his policies that it was ridiculous. Then the whole blatant shilling for Hillary, you could see that they're hopelessly tied to the left wing that this is more than just healthy criticism of the standing president.

>they were far more anti Obama than the media has been anti Trump
simply false

Wouldn't bother me if they hadn't completely worshiped Obama. You'd think he was Jesus going by the media's portrayal of him.

no, it's not healthy. the majority of the media are leftist shills and need to be purged. fox needs to be purged too

cocoa jesus en telemundo

why are your memes more poorly done than our memes?

>going so far as to call his wife a gorilla
Top fucking kek, source?

Not even that, their memes are just ours but very poorly edited

You're gonna need to post some links. Fox was never as anti-Obama as they are Anti-Trump. Yes, Fox is right leaning, that doesn't mean they aren't globalist, establishment scum.

Absolutely. The media is showing how untrustworthy they are. In due time, the dinosaur MSM will be completely irrelevant.

That's why we must strike now. GTKRWN

Fake news unfortunately.

In real news, journalists did call Melania a hooker. And this was after the Daily Mail did a story on it and got sued.

That 1 post user is just another lying shill in it for the shekels.

Is anything about modern society healthy, you fucking autist?

Also, have you seriously forgotten?
>Hillary Wins by literally millions of votes
>Donald Trump wins election anyway

You're a fucking joke if you believe this country is a democracy, it hasn't been in over a century.

It's good if the aim is complete political polarization.
There are many events happening now that closely resemble those that preceded the Spanish Civil War, most notably, the escalating violence between right and left. In Spain, the hatred was fueled by the media and foreign interests. Like I said, the parallels are striking and the escalation to war was rapid.

less healthy to have a president that is a fucking idiot.