Kaliningrad

Will Russia ever let this go?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_uprisings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RETAKE KÖNIGSBERG
IVAN GENOCIDE WHEN?

But it's a commie ridden shithole.
There's almost nothing left of Königsberg and Germans.
It got bombed to hell, Germans driven out. And replaced by drunks and commieblocks.
Who wants that?

The Memetic Principality of Kek could take it.

So take it back and rebuild it, once destroyed doesn't mean you can't repair it.

Nope

You krauts are good at rebuilding stuff after all.
When discussing the differences of peoples I always point to you guys. The destruction of two world wars and you're still right back up on your feet.

I do

> once destroyed doesn't mean you can't repair it.
It pretty much does though, well, at least in a pragmatic sense, you'd be devoting all of these massive amounts of resources to something that doesn't really justify them via a payoff and whose original value of wealth, culture, etc. have been destroyed and can't be recovered, you're just sinking costs into something that isn't worth it.
It would be like if Korea unified at this point, the South would have to foot a massive bill to get the North up to any reasonable standards and drastically lower its own standards, quality of life, etc. as a result.

This, Russia ruined it.

It was a beautiful place, but then Russians made it shit, like everything they touch.

no

Poland should get it.
Just like they should get Ukraine so greater Poland can be born.

Thanks brother from the North

When russians wanted to give it back Germans didn't want it since it's shit now

Stfu cuck. The Slavs should be licking the boot of the Nordic master race.

>tfw Prussia was so purged from existence 60% of euros and 95% of americans don't even know what it is

We touched you as well

>doesn't remember German unification
they did it once already

Touch me again brother

>Wanting swedish policy's and politicians to get more power
Yeah, great choice.

>tfw got memelland
Should've taken more of eastern prussia desu

Give it back to the caliphate of the Rhine?

Well Prussia has 4 resources we might want back:
1. Amber (90% worldwide)
2. Small Oil deposits
3. Fishing
4. Agrar

Also the land was never actually German, during the crusades Germans basically genocided the balts that lived there (Baltic Prussians) and infested it with Germans
Rightful Baltic land

Can i touch you? :3
preferably danzig

Could the Soviets rebuild it after it got bombed and choose not to put a commie block instead?

No niggers sorry, only big slavic cocks

xoxo

And Poland is shit because of it, all checks out.

>Ukraine
>commie ridden shithole
>not talking about itself
>shithole
>shithole
>shithole

>Russia's most strategic area and the key to staying relevant inthe Baltic Sea
>exclusively inhabited by Russians
Nah mate that stays in their hands until the end of date

I would worry about mehmets in your place, Kraut. Not getting back and rebuilding Königsberg.

before russia took it, it was actually something worth, but now?..........let it split between lithuania and poland they can rebuild it.

Kaliningrad isn't even German at this point, it's full of ethnic Russians with no connection to Germany or even Prussia.
What's Agrar?
Also 90% of the world's amber?

So what? It makes me more qualified, I know what I'm talking about.

that land belongs to germans tho. although they've killed all the natives.

They should make like a tree and get outta there then.

Buy it back once your country gets uncucked. The last thing we need is a pack of filthy shitskins settling there.

>implying slavs are servants to (((nords)))
nords are genetically cucks

now that i call are proper appropriation of culture.
Look how much free space was created.
#Proudeofsovietdesine.

Its Prussian, but there is no Prussia any more, because Vilhelm 2nd was a retard, that conjoined Prussians with anglosaxon parasites.

There is no one left to give it.

it's time for based Russia to take the rest of your pathetic excuse of a country.

Lol this land is only russian, not german, polish or someone else

No. But we can take back some parts to connect it with the motherland if you want. :^)

>although they've killed all the natives.
no we germanized, christianised and civilized them, not like you guys in siberia and kamchatka.

To be fair it is particularly ugly commieblock, so you can't say we didn't put soul in it.

Why would they? Krautshits could've asked to get it back when the USSR dissolved, but they didn't even want it because they are irredeemable cucks. And even if they wanted it, giving it back would be like shooting yourself considering krautroaches are utterly subservient USA slaves who despise Russia in accordance with globalist-liberal-transatlantist ideology.

The only thing krauts want (and deserve) is mudslime cum in the loose poosies of their whore daughters, and that's what they get.

>Implying there is anything wrong with killing natives.

We Americans killed plenty and those of us who are redpilled only regret that our ancestors took pity and didn't finish the job.

Give it to Lithuania. It's only fair historically, Old Prussians were Balts.
Neither Russia, Poland or Germany should hold it.

agree

HAHAHAHAHA You got me for some reason

Germany should be partitioned into smaller free city states.
You guys always go full retard when you get to strong, either turn half of yurop into rubble or like Merkel inviting Every subhuman analphabet from timbuktu to Hyderabad to invade europe.

>reading comprehension
>
>you
And that's why Ukraine in such deep shit now.

Kaliningrad is Lithuanian land? Lol. Historically it belonged to Prussia and then German Reich

Not until every single prussian genes are erradicated from there.

Why are most westerners obsessed with Kaliningrad?

It's 100% russian clay why would they give it?
I'm not sure anyone would want it anyway. It's essentially nigger'd so you'd have to remove everything and build from the ground up.

No. We have a military base there, nukes and shit.

We will eventuall annex Latvia and Lithuania though.

Inb4 some bullshit about some baltnigger savage tribe living there 9000 years ago

They aren't, not many people even know what the fuck it is. The only few that do care probably seem to do so a lot because Königsberg was an amazing and beautiful center of culture, science, achievement, etc. and that was all destroyed when it came under Russian commie control, it's like losing a gem you'll never truly get back.

Retake KönigSberg fr the glory of prssuia!!!!!!!11!

l say it is danish clay because the prussians forced us to hand over schleswig-holstein to germany.

it says prussians right there

>Will Russia ever let this go?
of course not. it is a naval base in case shit goes down and st petersburg gets blockaded. it is too geopolitically important.

Commies ruined it , commies offered kalliningrad to us but we refused for some reason (now its russian military base)

>Be nazi
>Take amber room to konisberg
>Soviets ask for amber room back
>Tell them we don't have it
>OY VEY WHY ARE THEY DINOMITING THE CASTLE

Germans just stole the name and called themselves Prussians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_uprisings

Prussians are dead
Dead language group

It's varangian soil since 800BC.

or you could do like the brits and blockade the entire baltic and solve that problem really easily. Archangelsk and Vladivostok are more key secondary naval bases than kalliningrad
>baltic defense league

This. All people living there should be physically removed if you want to rebuild East Prussia.

Only when we get rid of soviets.

>it's bad when russians do it to germans, but okay when germans do it to balts

>letting Prussia go
Kek they'll never

>we refused for some reason
You too? It really seems like liberal democracy is utterly synonymous with absolute cuckdom.

h-help

Kek

>No one understanding that this is a strategic point to eventually bomb european points or shield russia from attacks that come from europe

I meant it to someone else, but that comment disappeared.

Its more like when will Russia crush and annex the baltics to unite kalingrad with Russia.

>vodkanigger education

and either gorbachev or yeltsin offered to give them kaliningrad as well and the germans didn't want it then because they thought it'd be a waste

it's an even worse idea now because it will just lead to a bunch of moroccans and k*rds shitting up the baltics

Why you want to turn it into Niggersberg? Id rather send more nukes there.
Also when beaners and niggers turn US into shithole we will take Alaska back.

Shut the fuck up, germanicuck.
How's that arab dick tasting?

They didn't really offer it, there were plans to incorporate part of East Prussia into Lithuanian SSR.

No one cares, it was razed to the ground.

Yeah, no shit, everybody knows that. They regularly troll us with some bullshit, like jamming cellphones, or moving some rockets there.

literally how? It's filled with double russians of the worst kind.

>A FUCKING NIGGER

>amerishart education

yeah, thats true, just stack your navy around denmark. i remember doing that in Europa Universalis 4

> commies offered kalliningrad to us but we refused for some reason
I'm sure their "offering" and your "refusal" weren't so voluntary behind closed doors and there was probably more going on.
> Voluntarily giving up Baltic Sea access to a port that isn't frozen much of the year for a naval superpower
Yeah, no, that just doesn't happen.

Fuck off. You forcefully occupied us after we tried to free yourself from your occupation. Prussia came and helped us in our need.
The Prussians adopted German and kept calling themselves that.

Fucking decadent Danish monarchy lost Norway one of its most important regions: Bohuslen. REEEEEEE

We still have Klaipėda (also port that isn't frozen)

>The Prussians adopted German and kept calling themselves that.
Not really, you killed of the natives and started Ostsiedlung

>slavs are dumb
>german and nordic (((master race))) gets cucked by slavs for 50 years...

They should expand it. Gdansk doesn't belong to poland and lithuania doesn't need a coast

Yeah, you touched all of us and now we're all shit. Thanks.

Can you invite the homo sovieticus home already? They seem to think they live in Russia.