For your viewing pleasure, I present, Muslim Feminist Rap

For your viewing pleasure, I present, Muslim Feminist Rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tp2JN9a27U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j72xERw9ubA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the fuck

They look like they could give the best blowjobs ever

>muslim feminist
what? that's almost as oxymoron as mexican intellectuals

uk seems just like an aweful place to live

>Feminist rap
>Women in burkas playing basketballs

Betcha their blowjobs would be the bomb.

If you go to american uni you'll meet like ten of them

They're not that bad desu

Theyre from Australia.

lmao

(Muslim feminists not mexican intellectuals)

and then they get acid baths backstage from their Muslim brethren.

shits the BOMB yo

thanks doc

You forgot the e at the end

Bitch is all about stickin them tittays out

Didnt even notice.

This is what our future looks like gentlemen. A mass of coffee-coloured blind consumers, wound up by Marxian sentiments of oppression and revolution. All prior forms of art, literature, music and architecture that is even slightly European in nature will be removed and replaced with soulless, culture-less husks, post-modernism and deconstructionism is already taking care of that. This is the end result of liberalism. Liberalism doesn't affirm anything culturally, it doesn't take the long view that we are part of a continuum, a civilisation. It merely offers governmental structures and abstract notions of "freedom" and "democracy". The problem with that is that we have become so demoralised as a group over the past century or so that other groups who aren't afraid to affirm themselves, who embrace strength and power, will wean their way into power. This is already happening quite rapidly in certain western European countries as we speak.

Without watching I can say with great confidence that they are not rhyming multisyllabically and employ zero use of double-entendres.

In short: not rap, more like shitty slam poetry.
>snaps fingers

They should collaborate with Chance I hear he likes acid

Keep acting like niggers. Only drives more whites away from you and any arabs that aren't cucked to shit.

How are they bitching that "it wasnt that long ago we didnt have the right to vote"? 1920s America was way more equal than the hell holes where her shit ideology rules in the current year.

> triggered

Underrated

This is disgusting, a westernised person claiming to be Muslim to promote Islam in the west claiming it means freedom, she would have been beheaded in the middle-east for this kind of music

thanks doc

>Theyre from Australia.

uk still seems just like an aweful place to live

Do, how long 'till their families reclaim their honor?

Why is this ugly dyke dressed up as Piccolo?

aint got shit on the bikey boys

Listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=j72xERw9ubA

>Muslim
>Feminist

Oh boy, they do not know what they are in for when Sharia is law there.

>Sup Forums thinks that Sikh woman is a Muslim

Kys fools. Kaur is a Punjabi name and she is wearing the typical Sikh turban. I guess the islamophobia meme was right indeed, anybody brownish is considered Muslim nowadays.

>Muslim
>feminist
Oxymoron

Apparently, when you take potassium cyanide to kys the convulsions can be so strong that they can break every bone in your body as you die.

These convulsions cannot compare to the full-body, douche-chill cosmic cringe that just shuddered through my soul.

Why are women so painfully goofy?