What percent of Sup Forums is actually IRL autistic?

independent.ie/irish-news/news/councillor-criticised-over-insensitive-tweet-about-boy-with-autism-on-the-late-late-show-35521925.html

Hughie Malone, a boy with autism spoke on The Late Late Show last night about the symptoms of autism and how those with autism should be treated.

During Malone’s appearance on the show last night, Fine Gael Cllr. Brian Murphy took to Twitter and wrote: “Some kid on Late Late Show just said he wants to fly planes into buildings when he grows up #LateLateShow”

He then went on to blame what he said on his “depression” over the Ireland loss in yesterday’s Six Nations rugby match.

Autism is a social construct.

>What percent of Sup Forums is actually IRL autistic?
I dunno. I have mild autism desu.

Low IQs are indistinguishable from autists. Luckily most of them lurk.

95% of the people who load up Sup Forums are autistic by this definition. The rest are having fun at their expense.

Wrong

i went to a school for people with learning "disablilites

i dont have autism but many of the people at the school did ama

Do those autism test online prove anything or are they fake cause i keep getting in the spectrum by a few points.

mostly fake, just like IQ tests.

I went through the day-long medical battery of tests
iq 128 100% autistic
Aspergers is no longer an actual diagnosis as of DSM5

But why have fake test just for money sake, and (((pyschatrist)) then how can people know without going to schlomo

Been tested twice and undergoing a third ATM, don't have autism, just super introverted.
I do have "Major treatment resistant depression" however. Slept for 20 hours yesterday

Try 5-HTP supplement. I found that's the only thing that helps at all.

Why were you in a school for retards if you weren't a retard?

Or are you a retard?

I'm transautistic. Stop misdiagnosing me.

I'm almost 100% introvert but i'm neither shy, autist or asperger. Those shitty online test just don't work.

Sounds like you're all 3 mate.

Maybe they do work.

I'm not sure as to the specifics related to being tested for autism as an adult but I'd wager I could probably fake having autism pretty easily if the need arose.

Nope. Introversion = simply not interesed in having a lot of friends, going to social event, etc. Shy: someone who is "afraid" of social interactions. Actually I begin most of the conversations I participte in. The other 2 are illnesses

Less and less as days go by and normies/semi-normies dilute the meme pool. If you want potent "weird" autism go to cripplechan

>He then went on to blame what he said on his “depression” over the Ireland loss in yesterday’s Six Nations rugby match.
Mark my words, "mental illness" will be the card every athlete or sports star who gets caught up in drugs or unsavory behaviour will play. It's already happening in Australia, it's the perfect card to play no one can criticize you or say you're taking the piss without opening the door to end their career by hurting someone who's "battling with a mental illness". It's a PR person's wet dream. No responsibilty, no accountability, no blowback.

Correct, introversion =/= autism.
If you haven't already read Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking.

Sup Forums is one of the more normie boards on Sup Forums.
There are likely still significantly more autists here than normal, but we're nowhere near as bad as you would think.

Autism is also label They created for Us.
>Duh

its been a while. the school was mixed for people with small learning disabilities like ADHD and ADD etc.