Which Country Has The Least Spoiled Women?

Let's face it Sup Forums American women are trash. Entitled, spoiled, expect everything like princesses while vying for the perfect man(who of course is never perfect enough so she looks for someone better)

I simply cannot bother with these women anymore. But I don't want to swear off all women because good ones exist.

I believe this is cultural because 50 or 60 years ago American women were much more respectful. Your typical twentysomething in America today is so different than what they were in the 1940s.

So I'm asking: which countries should I be traveling to if I want to find a potential life mate? A woman who respects the man's wallet and feels grateful for the life he can offer her, rather than demanding a freeloader lifestyle while acting like a spoiled brat. Surely there has to be a white/European country with women who are more civilized right?

Should I look to poorer countries like Russia? What about Czech women? I know to avoid Scandinavia and Canada but where should I look?

Man I wish my gf had bigger tits.

Ironically enough, some Muslim shit hole
Life is suffering and these cunts don't appreciate nor do they seem to know how well they have it here

I wish I had a gf.

>Which Country Has The Least Spoiled Women?
Some African country I guess.
Being constantly surrounded by niggers isn't my idea of being spoiled.

That would mean Swedish girls aren't spoiled

France? Spain? Poland? Belarus?

Literally anywhere other than a muslim country, please I'll go anywhere other than Africa & middle east. I'd rather just not chase any skirts over chasing muslim skirts.

only men with big dicks deserve girls with big tits

Israel. They don't crossbreed. You cannot fuck an Israeli girl. They won't want you.

All women are spoiled whores

My gf for 6 years had DDs, fucking her was amazing

Current gf has B cup, feels bad, both because I miss the huge tits and because it makes me feel like I'm being a shallow piece of shit

Spain.

>Some african country
>Spain

Checks out. Nah, just memeing.

Pic related, Andalusian girls from SOUTH Spain.

>Man I wish my gf had bigger tits.
Buy her a set, aaaaand she'll use them to 'trade up'

The caliphate

I fucked one

Then you are either a jew, or a liar.

Haha....Nice joke my friend

israeli girls are the biggest race mixers

Ofc not br

I dated a girl with huge tits for 1.5 years but honestly I think the sweet spot is big b's small c's

Once tits get to D size and larger they start to get sloppy

She had double d's but they were perky, areolas were a bit big.

That's weird, Ashkenazi Jewish girls love Palestinian cock.

>Which Country Has The Least Spoiled Women?
Even if you pick up a woman from the most poor and undeveloped parts of Eastern Europe (assuming you want a white woman) she will become spoiled in no time at all.
That's just the nature of woman. Ignore the myths of muh faithful and humble traditional eastern women.

Poor countries famalam.

If you don't mind riceburning then try Vietnam, female mindset is like going back to the 50s over there.

Looks like israel in the back

Iceland, but goodluck finding a job there if you aren't Icelandic.

Hi Ethan

I have met some nice eastern girls tho.

The problem is if they are sluts they are...huge sluts. It's almost disturbing.

I fucked one too, but yeah, she didn't want to be in a relationship and neither did I.

I'll import her to America. I love this country but the women are toxic.

Poorer slavic countries. Particularly balkans. Centuries of islamic indoctrination, then a brief period of revolution, independence, then world wars which boosted the value of men, it can still be felt now. And finally, decades of economical decay, region instability, and exposure to western civilization, make for a near-perfect mix of modest, loyal, humble white girls with conservative values. On top of that, they are beautiful.

If you are looking for a long-term solution to your single status, find a girl here (easy when you're foreign, especially american), and take her back home.

I guarantee that you will get the most ratio of good qualities to work and willpower put in.
May you have lots of kids. Cheers.

Africa

FUCKING NORMIIIIIESSSS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Icelandic women are pretty independent, user. They probably don't want some shitty american to pamper them. You're going to find toxic women everywhere though. Best bet is a FOB emigrant for 2nd gen.

What about close to that region like Austria & Czech? Awesome genetics and Czech has much freer gun laws which I really respect

>Should I look to poorer countries like Russia?

Literally the biggest whores on this planet. They don't even know what "love" is, and they WILL suck your dick for 20$ even if you have fucking smallpox and plague.

Russian (((traditionalism))) is a meme.

austrian women are the same kind of cancer like every other women. too bad im not gay, its easier to get along with men

That sounds fantastic I love independent women. I do my thing, she does hers, and ultimately we trust each other and choose to share our lives rather than controlling or dominating one another with demands/insecurities

I'd like to think that Swedish women are the most spoiled as feminism is overwhelming here.

Nope, the women aren't trash. Girls like the one in your pic just fell prey to accelrated physical developement drugs. Just look for a place that doesn't intentionally cultivate it's people to literal sex dolls.