More European values than Poland

>more European values than Poland
>nicer climate than Poland
>have hotter men than Poland
>was part of Europe until they sperged out and demanded independence in 1956

so tell me, how come Poland is an EU member and not Tunisia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pirates. Europe doesn't forgive. Europe doesn't forget.

>more European values than Poland
How are you defining European values?

Geez I don't know man

Tunisia has the most terrorists per capita of any nation

>not (((killing fetuses))) on a whim is not Judeo-European enough for OP
hello chaim

Also
>degenarate abortion laws
>european values

fuck me, is being a degenerate european value now? Next you will tell me that gay rights are important.

>how come Poland is an EU member
what about Ireland?

>fuck me, is being a degenerate european value now?
Yeah pretty much, same with America and probably most Westernized countries.

top kek

>t. mehmet

Because Poles are white and Tunisians are ugly shitskin half-niggers.

personally I would make abortion mandatory if you cant support your own damn child.

you probally dont understand that poland is very religious and as long the catholic church wont change its standpoint on abortion as long wont poland

they still allow it if the mothers life is in danger so nothing wrong with it unlike the niggers

that's because tunisia is so progressive that the R9K tier autists who cannot get a qt gf chose to join isis instead of an heroing

tunisians are subhuman. You'd know this if you ever met one

Shitskin detected

European values doesn't mean morally sound values.

/thread

Hotter men ? Are you a faggot ? Tunesia is a first grade shithole. The only purpose of its existence is to make other countries worse living because of tunesian vermin infecting it.

dunno senpai, maybe because we are physically based on the european continent? nah that cant be it

You are right to pick on that one specific topic. Our abortion laws are medieval. But they are how they are because we our politician listen to the Vatican preaching way too much. And as twisted as they are - catholic "valuses" are still European values. I don't know why did you choose Poland to pick on really. We are far from being a role model for EU right now but it may change after next election. And even now, with a clown guvernment, much lower salaries and church mooch where it doesn't belong we have almost 3 times less of the gender gap in salaries than Norway, even thought you guys are so progressive.

>people believe in abortions to protect health of the mother
if it's past 20 weeks just perform a cesarean, it can survive past that point, stupid fucks
there is 0 situations where an abortion is the only option

We have shitskins of every kind here. Not all are the same. Tunisians and all other NAfris are bottom tier with Arabs. Not working rapist parasites.

Compared to this pieces of shit nigger immigrants from south of the sahara at least try not to be animals.

Every last one should be deprorted immidiatly but our cucked shit states have votes tunisia a unsafe country so subhumans can stay and rape more.

Typie, na głowę upadłes?Wierzysz w serie mitów i kłamstwa mediów.Myslisz sam czasami?

Fuck of polaks, you're the niggers of Europe. My taxes go in your pocket cuz you're to lazy to work, niggers.

You're economically illiterate, that's all. Do you think your governments allowed us in for free,faggot?

You make me thinks of arabs and niggers in France always saying that "immigration is a gift for France". Why ?

No idea how that has anything to do with what I've stated or your infograpic, but I cannot answer your question. You get what you vote for.

I have no idea what are you trying to say. Do you?

does this Tunisian girl look like a subhuman animal to you?

Yeah it's the same inside France, part of our taxes go to feed niggers with 4 wifes and 15 kids, the other part go to feed alcoholics polaks, and this is allegedly what we voted for.

>gender gap
>religious influence is bad

I know exactly what I'm talking about, you're the one gobbling propaganda like a young pelican.

Do you often talk to arabs and black people (you french hillbilly) about imigration issues?

the barbary coast enslaved 3x more europeans than the entirety of america did blacks.

Oh, now I get it. Thanks for explaining.

what is dat TING??

You voted to get acces to a developing countrys market on which you're making profits. You voted to get cheap labour which was also handed to you. Just because you're the unqualified plumber losing his job to Poles doesn't make us the bad guys. Read a book, you illiterate faggot.

Rapebaby. Its what they do. Its a national sport in north afrika.

> why isn't a nigger shithole part of the EU, but Poland is?

Wew

Don't take me wrong, i'm OK with the EU freemarket. It's just that i'd rather have no Poland inside it.

Build a wall around Poland and let us go and you could add whole Africa to EU if you want and I would love it

You literally just denied money for yourself.

+1

Nice try Abdul abn Ibn Nasrallah

That's ok. Thanks for letting us know. It's not up to you though. God bless.

here's the original btw

>france
>calling anybody a nigger shithole
wew
e
w

Daily reminder: If you're not in the red you're a degenerate scum.

If you'll ever be just half as based as Poland, you'll be good, OP. Until that day, fuck off.

So, for you LGBT doctrine is "european values", OMG, you're living in a "progressive small country" don't speak about "european values" :')

there's literally nothing wrong with being gay

Eveyyone likes a juicy cock every now and then, right?

G-guys?Right?R-right?

That's bullshit. The highest number are 1 million to 1.25 million for Europeans brought by Barbary pirates. Atlantic slave trade was 12 million.

except the anal problems but it's worth it.

>LGBT doctrine is "european values"
Well to be fair that's how many in this board base their support for Trump, which is quite insulting to Trump.

Yea, there's nothing wrong with being your best friends gf for the night, or every night.

it's not bullshit.
>Less than 350,000 enslaved people were imported into the Thirteen Colonies and the U.S, constituting less than 5% of the twelve million enslaved people brought from Africa to the Americas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States

When you said America, that's a continent. Anyway, comparing all of North Africa to the thirteen colonies is retarded. For one Barbary pirates would sell the slaves all across North Africa and possibly other parts of Africa as there was already existing trade routes that slaves were sold in.

Also inb4 Americas is how to called the continent and America is not a valid name
>The Americas, also collectively called America,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americas
It doesn't help you also said "entirety of America" which implies the whole fucking continent.

I can already see you make that argument.