Is Microsoft really this desperate for STEM graduates?

Doubtful.

They need to recode the Background Intelligent Transfer on windows10. Having it send my whole downloads folder full of memes to microsoft once a week means I was unable play video games for 20 minutes since it hogged all my bandwidth. Once I moves all my memes to a removable hard disk the transfer to Microsoft only takes a minute or two where my network is maxed out.

They will be, when Donald starts cancelling all H1B visas, and dot-heads have to stay home

Unfortunately the upper class has ruined college education to the point that there are millions of idiots who got a free ride for their degree.

You can suck all the dick you want, it doesn't replace 12 hours of sitting in a chair coding a project and experimenting.

They're desperate to flood the labor market with cheap labor.

As someone with a STEM degree the answer is no.

They can only do it with immigrants.

The U.S. has a severe lacking of serious stem students.

Most people just want a desk job where they smile, tell jokes, read emails and shake jewish hands all day.

>They can only do it with immigrants.
Wrong. More labor = cheaper labor.

CS hiring is actually down so far this year
t. knower

You know, not everyone can do stem. You have to already be a good problem solver otherwise it's waste of time, money and an exercise in futility.

Clenching their butts for Trump's clamp down on H1B

this is true.
there are a lot of idiots that enter those departments and aren't weeded out well enough.

But if you're smart you don't go unrecognized

>not everyone can do stem.
Whites been doing this shit for the last 500 years, i don't see why they would need your streetshitting ass for help.

The answer is yes.

Tech companies can't hire quickly enough. Some aren't even hiring at replacement levels (often because they burn out engineers and deal with attrition).

The push for "more STEM grads" is to increase the competition among labor, increase the labor supply, and reduce the wages. Some companies are paying millions of dollars to find and keep talent. The want to reduce the cost of talent.

t. Someone who just flew out to interview in SV

They're desperate to drive down wages.

I applied for a few MS jobs that I was more than qualified for. But on the voluntary disclosure I marked myself as a white male, and mysteriously I never got a call back. One of my friends in the org says that a lot of the groups are chasing out white men and refuse to hire them. I doubt it's coming from Nadella since that place is run by a bunch of independent kingdoms, responsible to no one but themselves. From what I hear, Amazon is desperate to hire anybody but they treat their workers like slaves, and Google is still really only interested in hiring the best. But there's something weird going on at MS.

I understand but the interest in such studies is few among the average american.

Most American's are just narcissistic sycophants and half asses. The communist disease has already sunk in and affected millions of people, making them into lazy less than mediocre doers.

Success has become a dirty word among the masses of people who are eternally butt hurt living in failure.

It has become a common meme among society to give up if you failure once. People will actually go out of their way to break you from continuing on, as if it's their life duty to ensure no one succeeds beyond themselves.

> don't run too fast
> don't learn too much
> don't succeed too much
> don't be too healthy now

We must first fix the cesspool of culture within out own society.

I wonder if I count for latino

They don't, it's just the greedy people trying to find ways to fund their children into an upper class welfare society.

What people haven't realized is that the majority of upper class boomers and generation x have children who will never work a day in their lives because the working class will pay that bill.

Imagine the disappointment for a successful upper class family when they find out their little jonny has a severe herion addiction and lacks skills to compete with lower class citizens.

They can't have that, so they create these fake job positions for their children.

CS hiring is down because companies are just now realising that its a meme degree that has barely any practical uses outside of being a code monkey, unless you're in the top 1% working R&D. Its why electrical and computer engineering employment rates are dropping even further because these people are capable of using their skills practically, and in a way that CS majors don't.

unemployment rates**

didn't they lay off thousands a couple of years ago? they just want more indians

Companies are more concerned about virtue signaling than revenue

Bad for the market and employees

No. Its a scheme to petition congress to raise the H1B limit. There are tons of US born STEM majors. The shortage is a meme.

At my University I see this breakdown
>Liberal arts classes
90%+ white kids
>STEM classes
33% Chang/Pajeet, 10% Sons of African politicials and generals, 10% Euros, rest white

White kids are financially cucking themselves and are allowing foreign STEM to depress wages.