Why do amerifats think this is how Mjölner looks?

Why do amerifats think this is how Mjölner looks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM
instagram.com/zienna_eve/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He had a hammer
>Just take any random hammer and call it Mjölner
>Great idea

t. Female Thor

We're in charge here, not you. We decide what it looks like.

Capeshit
Worse is they literally don't care. Whatever the jews desecrate they just go with it to have any kind of culture ever if it's just a perversion of an actual one.

I don't, in reality Mjölnir was probably an axe.

shitty slide
fuck you, cia nigger

sage

Well, the way it's presented traditionally doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

>in reality Mjölnir was probably an axe

pic

Same reason they wrongly use the Caduceus instead of Rod of Asclepius for the medical profession

they're retarded

I though this is what Mjölner looks like

>in reality Mjölnir was probably an axe
>in reality

America wtf is wrong with you?

This is what it actually looks like.

pretty sure those are buttplugs

but then again it's of Scandi origin...

In the Slavic version it was an axe that did the exact same things as the hammer in the Germanic version.

So 2d6?

Marvel

Mjolnirs weapon is kind of lame. Its a 5 lbs sludge. Couldnt he have had an epic maul or battle axe?

Are there any reliable books about this stuff that someone more knowledge than myself would recommend? I'm interested now.

There is nothing more i cringe at than non-Nordics LARPing as Pagans. They have no fucking clue what they're doing, it's only because they think vikangz wuz cool n shiet.

pagans cover a hell of a lot more than just Norse populations.

Axes are cooler, why are non-slavs such faggots? Not to mention they probably descend from some illbred mixture of Slavic and local fauna.

the original use of pagas was about Romans, not you dirty swede cucks

About what, Norse mythology? There are a ton.

I'm aware. It's just that saying Asatru sounds retarded, it's just a lazy anglofication of a Norse word.

He typically threw it, and it had the magical ability to return to his hand, so think of it more as Thor tossing out a cannonball at his enemies.

>i am talking like this nordfag shit was actually real

paganism is such a joke meme. we destroyed all your heretical works and stamped out the knowledge. any modern pagan is a literal larper

The Proto-Indo-European probably used an ax. It morphed into a hammer during proto-Germanic times.

One theory on the origination of the weapon is that stone axes/hammers turn up in fields from the Neolithic era due to plowing. Lightning would strike, and then the next day, suddenly there were axes/hammers on the ground, and it was attributed to the God of thunder's lightning. This belief, that these hammers/axes were from lightning, persisted well into the modern era, even being documented by American colonists when American Indian hatchets and celts (very old stone axes) turn up in fields.

What do you want specifically? Mythology, archaeology, linguistics?

>Asatru
>anglofication

It was actually the invention of a Danish woman.

>Lightning would strike, and then the next day, suddenly there were axes/hammers on the ground
Yeah no. Sounds like bs. But interesting nonetheless. Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM

Skyrim probably had a hand in that, once that game came out in the US the newest trend was Vikings, everybody wanted to be like vikings and wear hammers and tattoo a valknut on their wrist. It really was larping in the most extreme sense. Not around so much anymore because the game is old and the fad is gone. If Bethesda came out with a new ES game that was all about the wood elves I can guarantee you there would be a rise in hippies crying over trees.

>we

You didn't destroy or stamp out shit, fat boy. Go eat more Toblerone.

Mythology

So are cuckstains so what is your point?

Varg is a headcase. He drove to the home of someone who supposedly wanted to murder him, and killed the guy.

Read he was a commie, good riddance!

Well the earliest incarnation that I know of of Indo-European thunder gods, would be Indra who used the vajra, which I suppose it a bit more like a club. Certainly not an ax though.

stop it burger

Well either that or there were metal tools already but said axe struck by lightning became nothing more than a blunt tool due to the metal melting. So perhaps the people of the times saw it as a divine sign.

angry heretical cucks

Can't say I have an exact source, it's not farfetched though. Most stone axes/heads come from agricultural fields. There are archaeological layers under just about everywhere in Europe, so when you plow a field, you're likely to churn it up. I probably wasn't clear, but the lightning one day, axes the next day is obviously a coincidence. Or perhaps, the lightning would strike a tree, the tree would fall over, and uproot the artifacts.

>He drove to the home of someone who supposedly wanted to murder him, and killed the guy.
That sounds fairly rational.

>fat boy.

i hope it comes true

Club, ax and hammer are all broadly similar. Given the very strong evidence that Indra, Perun and Thor all come from the same root word, it's not really a stretch.

>I’ve been very interested in communism for a while, especially the extreme countries like Albania, Kampuchea, North Korea and so on. I have to say that I have studied so much that I know that real communism would be the best possible system, BUT as I HATE people I don’t want them to have a good time, I’d like to see them rot under communist dictatorship. Ceausescu was great, we need more people like him, Stalin Pol Pot too. I’ve been to Poland, Hungary and Czechoslovakia in the (good) old days, and was about to go to Albania, although it didn’t turn out. Poland was quite all right, but it could have been even MORE grey and depressing. I like secret police, cold war and worshipping of dictators. I like bugging and spying on people, torture chambers in police stations and that people suddenly “disappear”.
Euronymous was such a fucking joke.

>When you realize the Muslims are here to get rid of all the Semitic churches and stamp out the Jews in the fourth Reich

Didn't go deep in it, don't really care.

All must come to an end. Now is the time of our death brother. Embrace the night.

I think it originated simpler way.
Flinstone axe/hammer sometimes generates sparks when it hits a solid surface. Sparks resemble a lightning, therefore a logical connection.

Mjölnir looks like this. It's worn by people who are proud of their Nordic Aryan heritage and want to honor their ancestors.

instagram.com/zienna_eve/

do you feel in charge?

say that to our past and not our present, fag.
see what happens.

>Finland single handedly destroying sweden
You're my favorite non-swiss country friend. I wish there was more interplay between our countries. You are welcome in my home any day though Fin Friend

Why does it look like her face is photoshopped onto that head?

She is obviously incredibly proud of her Thulean bloodline.

the same root word? What the fuck are you talking about

Not politics

You guys are going to go nuts when you find out that Thor isn't even real.... and neither was his hammer!

I'll sip my fedora tea over here while you figure it out.

*Perkunos

Root word of Perun, Indra, Thor, Tanaris, Zeus (well, a title of Zeus).

>not worshipping Wōden

TRIGGERED

Do you feel in charge?

underrated post.

Murrifats typically only read the Eddas and not any supplementary folkloric material since they are usually monolingual nignogs.

This is what I think of when I see Mjolner

Our buses used to have these hammers equipped.
But all the kids constantly stole them because they want to play Thor
>ZOMG it's a hammer, I must steal
Leaving most of the buses without emergency hammers.

So now they replaced them with something that looks less like a hammer. And nobody wants to steal those.

>Getting your mythology from dota

Why even post this, leaf. There is no bigger blue pill.

Lol THIS

Shieeeeet

Lel!

Pretty attractive black dude desu

ASETRO
cunt
it means belief in the asgaardians
Ase/asa=asgaardian
tro=belief

It looks like an axehead

Why does everyone think this is what a Swede looks like?

They're Aesir you complete and utter fucking dumbass. That's like calling a Norwegian, Norwese or Norwish.

Marvel.

that's what it is in danish, you mong.
Look at my flag.
And to clarify the singular form is "as". "ase" is the adjective form

y'know what's goofy? People think the cross Jesus was strung up on was a lowercase T and not an uppercase one.

Mjölner in the hands of the mighty Throg

Honest question guys... what the actual fuck happened to Sweden.

How did they go from raping/pillaging half of Europe to being a bunch of effeminate cucks?

Did all the cool vikings die in battle? Move to Iceland?

I second this question

Why do you care, you dirty Somali?

those raiders, colonists and pillagers were mostly danes and norwegians

Implying that vikangz religion is only old religion that survived to modern day