Someone on Quora asked how bad immigration affected Germany and Sweden. Let's red pill them

quora.com/Are-Germany-and-Sweden-really-as-bad-as-the-media-is-making-out/answers/38870301

I've put together an answer for Germany, if we upvote the shit out of it it might red pill some normies. I got the question in my email news feed so A LOT of people will see the most upvoted answer. Let's go for this.

I can also edit my post to make this answer even spicier, you tell me

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=da&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.altinget.dk/artikel/hoejere-kriminalitetsrate-hos-muslimske-grupper&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Upvoted

top one is at 300 votes, should be simple enough.

Bump

what the fuck niggas why is this getting slid but a boipucci thread gets 15 bumps per minute. I hate this gay community

You have my upvote, sir!

FUCK ISLAM

This only has four votes at he moment, including mine.

Bumpity boo!

Upvoted and bumped.

Wow, you guys blame ALL muslims and then complain when people blame ALL white men. Heh.

Fuck you libshit.

Why so hostile? Do you have any other argument besides name calling?

Because the people blame "white men" for """problematic""" non-issues whereas a rapenigga killing my daughter is an actual problem

obvious bait is obvious

bump

And that makes it OK?

>Any opposing viewpoint is bait
How are you any different from when a lefty calls you a nazi for having an opposing opinion?

Yes. They CAN be nice people but I don't want them here because at least one of their friends brings a knife

>whomst’ve’d
finally found a good kraut

Because the answer now has 13 upvotes on 99 views, it's now ranked third lol good job, please keep going.

Any additions? I think I should add some more shit but can't come up with anything right now

Dude, a majority of crimes in your country and mine are committed by regular white men. This is a fact, a tautology. Why are you trying to pretend this isn't the case? And the whole "muh per capita crime rate". Obviously someone who comes from a war zone is going to have a tougher time to adapt to the society that you grew up in and where you had everything served on a silver platter. Are you seriously so retarded that you don't understand this? Perhaps you're the one who should be deported instead of the refugees t.b.h...

Prison statistics for Denmark. Yes, it really is that bad.

Source is dst.dk, from Danish government.
translate.google.com/translate?sl=da&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.altinget.dk/artikel/hoejere-kriminalitetsrate-hos-muslimske-grupper&edit-text=&act=url

All of the citizens from muslim countries. have insanely high comparative prison careers.
Meanwhile everybody else tries to be on better behaviors than the native Danes.

Bump

You're so dishonest.

>o comes from a war zone is going to have a tougher time to adapt to the society
HELP ME *pulls down her panties* OH SHIT I CAN'T STOP RAPING THOSE CHILDREN *knives your wife to death*! LIBERALS PLEASE DEFEND ME *throws grenade* I AM TRAUMATIZED *prepares bomb*

I think it's you who doesn't understand shit.

To your ratio-argument. Just because you put on a gram of salt on your meal that doesn't mean you want me to add 15g to your plate too, because it was salty already anyways

Yeah, In a MAJORITY white country. But when 10% of the population is committing the same amount of crimes as the other 90% then it's a problem.

Turkey isn't a war torn shithole, explain that oneThey are just an islamic shit hole. And their children are criminals. Lazy, violent, entitlement attitudes are so high among them.

and reported you all for faking reports. GG no RE.

reported for announcing a report.

reported for announcing to report a report

not continuing this shit now

Probably because white men are not in a holy war to convert or slaughter all infidels

>a tautology

You don't even know what this word means.

>quora
literally indian reddit