Dogs vs Islam, Part 2

Bump Limit reached on the first one, so, part 2:

Here's the original thread

Listen, you assorted faggots, niggers, and niggerfaggots of Sup Forums.

I come here to bring you an angle of attack against Islam, one which has not been properly given its importance.

And that is... Pic related.

Puppers. Muslims, being essentially cancer given human form, hate puppies. And there's not a goddamn person in the world that doesn't love these adorable fuckers.

Find stories of the brutal way they treat them. Stories of them being poisoned, having rocks thrown at them. Spread them far and wide.

Make it synonymous, that to be a Muslim means to be a dog abuser. There are many things normies will tolerate, especially when put in a smiling face, about "Oh, I totally want to wear a hijab, my husband totally didn't tell me he'll melt my face with Hydrochloric Acid if I didn't" - But there's no way to spin animal abuse. Especially not of cute puppers.

We have a powerful memetic weapon at our disposal - and it's one based on a horrifying truth. Let's use it.

Other urls found in this thread:

whatdoesitmean.com/index1960.htm
youtu.be/dfr6qWBArxw
madworldnews.com/muslims-killing-dogs/
pamelageller.com/2017/02/suicide-puppies.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i like and respect your strategy user

Doggo thread

Post doggos

bump

They keep hanging them on streetlights where I live. They're not human.

Stop sliding this shit.

We need to talk about it, not just spam dogs.

>my pain is stronger than yours!

What the fuck.

Fuck you and your dumb "tactics"

Doggos 4 lyfe you salty nigger

Muslims would kill the awoos!

Intergalactic doggo reporting in

Then find videos or articles where muslims killed cute dogs. There was one video where a muslim subhuman was hitting a dog with a shovel, does anyone have it?

I've met plenty of cat people who also like dogs, but the people who hate dogs were always the ones who were horrible people to be around. Something is wrong with them.

soooo where in quran does it mention dogs?

get out race bater op

reminder that black doggos get a 200% damage bonus against muslims while all other doggos only deal 150%

headshot machine doggo reporting in aswell

What about part-black dogs?

my boys

And everytime it reaches the local news they're not talking about the motives, they just talk about some animal protection association.

Snopes already reported it as "false"

whatdoesitmean.com/index1960.htm

youtu.be/dfr6qWBArxw

madworldnews.com/muslims-killing-dogs/

pamelageller.com/2017/02/suicide-puppies.html/

The dog is haram, it is an unclean animal.

You would share your home with a filthy animal because of FEELINGS?

Yet again you kuffar prove yourself to be no better than SJW filth.
I don't think many muslims who are not subhumans would advocate abusing the animal, but neither would we advocate sharing our home with an unclean animal.

Your plan will backfire when they see most of us just don't like dogs, but we would not hurt them.

>NOT ALL MUSLIMS

> Snopes

Well, now I know it's true then

>mfw it's raining outside

You wasted your data cap on that post, I hope you're happy.

>not liking dogs
whats it like being a psychopath

This is gonna do jackshit. It might rile a few faggots online and they'll hashtag some shit about it, but that's it.

It is well known that Chinese and Koreans eat dogs and people cringe at that but nobody really does anything.

The only realistic way to slow down Islam right now is a reformation like the one Christianity had like 500 years ago.

There is no such thing as a muslim who isn't a subhuman.

gay

they're brothers

>You would share your home with a filthy animal because of FEELINGS?
But that's what libshits do with rapefugees

they get extra crit chance, no damage buff though

I think you meant China op.

Good for you user

Everyone deserves a dog

There's a difference between eating them and harming them just for fun or because you're a skidmark on humanity's underpants.

You can get people riled up with a video of someone torturing a pig, and we eat pork.

wtf i hate chinks now

Do it for him

Again, proving me correct.

I'm not a psychopath for having a problem with an unclean animal in my house shitting and pissing.

Your only argument for keeping the dog is feelings related.

And liberals are retarded.

>now

I actually have 4 of them. unfortunately my favorite ones life is coming to an end. might kill myself iunno yet

Who here /getswokenupbydoggo/?

> Please look at the people who eat dogs and not the ones who torture them for fun because of their sick religion

Fuck off Ahmed.

We Muslims love dags. I like dags do you like dags

>I'm not a psychopath for having a problem with an unclean animal in my house shitting and pissing.
Your inability to train your dog is somehow everything elses fault?

Yes!

I have allready told five girls I talked to on Tinder a sad story about how some muslims mistreated a dog we got in on the dog shelter where I so volunteer work. I made sure to add that dogs are worthless to them.

My only regret is writing "dog" instead of "puppy".

What about the woman who threw puppies into the river in a youtube vid some years ago? Could we say that she is a muslim?

> Unclean unclean unclean

Fuck off, subhuman. The only ones unclean are you Mohammed (piss be upon him) -worshipping cumguzzlers.

Gooks and dogs are worst enemies.

dogs > cats