So user, have you renewed any friendships with your liberal friends yet?

So user, have you renewed any friendships with your liberal friends yet?

I feel I am a pariah for life to my liberal friends and co workers. They had no problem with my conservative views before Trump through.

oh god are there more pictures of that cunt turning into a hysterical mess pulling out clumps of her hair and crying as the results came in?

I only lost one friend from when I was a muhreen
He turned out to be a massive cuck
Our falling out was during the grab them by the pussy debacle
He was chastising Trump for it and I brought up how we would say shit 100x more derogatory towards women and he claimed that he never did such a thing and that he didn't associate with others who did
I told him I'd do him a solid and help him stay away from guys like me
Don't regret it, fuck hypocrites

yeah it was different this time around. maybe it is for the better to get it out in the open.

waiting to see if time heals all wounds.

i have told this story before, but here we go

before i was fully on the trump train, during the primaries, i took notice of trump. i told my coworkers that he would win the election and they laughed at me. when he became the republican nominee, they all acted like they were scared of him potentially becoming president but they said he would never win. i told them that i could see a clear path to victory for him and that i knew he would win. i bet one of them a pizza on it. after the election i went to collect my pizza and the coworker said "i am not giving you a pizza, you helped that racist win!"

spoiler: like 2 months later she finally did get me the pizza

I don't have any friends.

>friends
Might be time to fuck off, m8

this tbqh

Was friends with a girl for years.
She stopped talking to me because she found out I supported Trump.

Liberals are children and there's no point in trying to be friends with them.

>he has friends
Get a load of this faggot

I work for a non profit as a drug counsellor.

I can not talk politics with my coworkers or I probably would've lost my job by now.

Godspeed OP for talking politics at your job.

>spooky skeltal

no friends to begin with m8

I told a my closest friend (a liberal) to not worry about trump because I don't think he will be bad. Now she hasn't said a word to me in months. Why are liberals so narrow minded and intolerant?

>break up with gf over election (yes, I'm being serious)
>she is now a full blown SJW and constantly making depressing ass posts on social media
>kept ignoring her texts
>sent her a picture of Trump laughing after the election

And not a single fuck was given that year. It was probably a little brutal but she was a cunt and we were going to break up anyway

>Implying I have friends

I started hiding all my brothers' Facebook posts because one is a Berniefag who converted to Stein and the other is a BLM lover.

I'm a GAM so politics are kept out of my relationships with bros.

who the fuck talk politics at their place of work. do you have nothing better to talk about. are you that much of a loser?

>Keeping and trying to have Liberal friends

What a cuck.

>mƒw

Post the text fggt

Meh. I told my ex latina gf I supported Trump and she called me a racist. She still toom her clothes off for me. Stand your ground.

I'm not worried about it.
All these liberal girls will come crawling back once they have the revelation that all male liberals are numale cucks and only real men are conservatives.

I'm not a conservative (I think), but I converted a Trump-hater.

I voted for Hillary, my best friend voted for Trump. I told him that I respectfully disagreed with his choice, and he also respectfully disagreed with mine. We had a short discussion on the possibility of allowing the states to split the electoral votes proportionally, so Red voters in California and Blue voters in Alabama aren't totally pointless.

We never stopped being friends, and ever since the alt-left started throwing a MASSIVE shit-fit over losing, I've started drifting more to the right.

I'm still not a Republican voter, or even a conservative, but I'm not longer a Democratic liberal. That entire group has lost my faith in their ability to run a country without overreaching and then crying when they get a ruler thwacked across their wrists.

TL;DR, I have not renewed any friendships because my friends are adults who can handle people having different political views.

Friends not so much but my fathers side of the family I've pretty much become Hitler and honestly I say fuck their liberal, knowning fuck about fuck asses anyway. I'm half white half poo in loo and that side are a bunch of cucks who when found out I voted Trump started talking shit and messaging me. Fuck them and that literal shithole India.

Did you also get into her pizza if you catch my drift?

Ignore them for life. Be your own man. You don't need their goddamn approval.

Friendships don't have to be tied with politics at all, it really doesn't matter. Faggot OP destroying his social life 'cause his politics are too edgy

Liberals aren't your friends anons.

>All t-these liberal girls will come c-crawling back once they have the revelation that all male liberals are numale cucks and only real men are c-conservatives

>visiting with mother recently
>talking immigration
>mfw she calls me an asshole for approving of illegal aliens being deported
I asked her what justification she had for defending them and she changed the subject

Fucking faggot kys

I was once like you, we all were. You will start to see reason. The truth is out there.

I told my gf that she would either become more conservative I would move on. Next day she comes back home after work with a pair of really modest dresses and tells me she will change.

Friend of mine stopped talking to me after I said that Nazis should still have a right to privacy.

I haven't tried to talk to him either. He's getting really obsessed with antifa

I plan on it, user. I truly do. Tried to be polite and messsge back originally saying let's talk and figure out why we are feeling/voting for the candidates we choose and the cunt just wrote back he doesn't deal with ppl who support candates that "sexually assault women regularly". The plus side is theyve shown their true feeling

Have mostly liberal people that I hang around (for being in a leftist libshit uni)

Have 1 or 2 pretty redpilled friends

All in all despite heavy ideological differences, we manage to either avoid it or crack jokes, all without turning on each other and tearing friendships apart

I've never been friends with liberals at all. I talk openly about my beliefs and if you're that fucking affected by my political views then tough shit

Why don't y'all become friends?

If I had, I haven't noticed. Most of my family voted for Trump(my sister was for Bernie, but voted for Johnson in the general), my wife voted for Trump, most of my wife's family voted for Trump(on her mom's side anyway), and most of my friends voted for either Trump or Johnson. One voted for McMullin in Colorado, which I encouraged. Watching my home state(PA) go red for the first time in almost 30 years was awesome.

Lol no, when I went off to university I never spoke to any of my HS libshit friends again, although I know they're trying to mask their depression with weed and hard drugs though

It's really funny how they kept saying "trump won't win" until the very end. It's like they were so brainwashed that they were the "good side" they always thought there would be a hail mary that would come and save the day. It was so retarded it hurt. I could show them how Trump was going to trash Clinton and show how the polls were ridiculously skewed, but they wouldn't have it. They thought I was bragging, but I was just trying to prepare them for the imminent assraping they would receive.

>have you renewed any friendships with your liberal friends yet?
Holy shit there is this one creepy (gay?) jew at work that has developed a fatal attraction obsession with me. I was politely, calmly proving him wrong week after week during the election frenzy last year. (He thought John Kasich was going to be Trump's VP, Hillary wasn't sick etc etc) Now whenever I say anything it's the end of the world and he throws a big bitch fit. He is so threatened by me he has to disagree with everything I say just to make himself feel better.

It was actually causing me some stress at work until I realized that he's acting exactly like a needy woman. He's not hearing or responding to anything I'm saying, he's just throwing tantrums because I'm not giving him compliments. Now I just treat him like a guy who has a mental handicap and things are going much better.

It really is a cult for these people.

>talk to my friend about white privlage privlage
>"you racist"

>friend says he liked when Trump said grab them by the pussy
>I criticize him

Nah, he's right. The only people who let politics be the most important part of their social life are the ones with nothing else interesting going on in their lives.

I don't have any liberal friends anymore. Cut ties with them in 2009 when I joined the TEA Party movement. All the liberals I know are pieces of shit and will steal from you or backstab you in a heartbeat.

I leveraged Trump as an excuse to cut off my dad and my older sister. Pro, I don't have to deal with them. Con, they think I'm a triggered liberal

I don't need leftist friends.

Pizzagate goes even deeper than I thought.

>cucks
>in the muhreens
I thought you jarheads weeded those fuckers out? Slacking on the job, are we?

Kek

>my friends have always been liberal leaning
>don't like it but whatever
>they continue to post relentlessly about Trump and diversity crap
>just ignore it
>just very nonchalantly say I disagree every now and again
>still have friends

Feels pretty good. My entire family is right wing so that is nice too.

Every single of my friends supported Trump. My parents too.

I know of at least 6 or so Marine Corps veterans that were solidly #withHer. They were invariably all shitbags, in one form or another, when they were in.

>Berniefag who converted to Stein
>doubling down in stupid
Bernie dog whistled me with the Hitler quotes, and he started to look like a Jewish jew-gasser like Soros.

I snapped out of it when he endorsed Hillary.

Anyone who still thinks Bernie has integrity needs to be gassed.

>GAM
Gay Asian Man?

>Anyone who still thinks Bernie has integrity needs to be gassed.
I truly do not understand how he STILL has people who support him. What's even better is the delusional "Bernie could have beat Trump" folks.

This is a sign that you've died and gone to Valhalla. You don't remember your death, yet you served Kekistan mightily on Earth and helped bring about the Messiah, Donald Trump.

Rest well, brother.

>He was chastising Trump for it and I brought up how we would say shit 100x more derogatory towards women
Yeah that came up in my workplace too. When I put that same defense out I ended up with the reputation of being solidly Trump and there wasn't a morning where I didn't get shit for whatever headline was up.

Coming in after the election, that Hilldawg sect shut the fuck up.

Do they still give you crap any time they watch Clinton News Network and here stories about how awful Trump is? I imagine it gets old correcting them every day because they here Trump eats babies and blindly believe it.

They are not and were never your friends.

Wew lad, I also had a sjw faggot at work that did the same shit. Wouldn't speak to me at all for a fortnight after Trump won. Cocksucker is in the wind now, hopefully dead in a ditch someplace cold

I haven't had friends in almost two years, and the majority of people I know lean right anyway. I don't think I could even begin to be friends with leftists

The problem is, I got accepted to work on a student job exchange program in California, Lake Tahoe area. It's gonna be fun wearing my MAGA hat there.

No. Being for hillary shows what kind of person they are (unless they were brainwashed)

I'm a Trump supporter, but Bernie almost assuredly would have beaten Trump.

People are starting to wake up, but they aren't that redpilled yet.
Bernie would have been seen as the "safe choice" between the two and he barely would have won.

Thank God the DNC is corrupt and made Hillary the nominee. Easiest victory ever.

Live in lib stronghold, lost job lost friends banned from every coffee shop. Cannot shop at healthy food stores. Can no longer fuck yoga pants wearing women.

Kill yourself. Why would you even want to be acquainted with libtards?

It more or less takes a big event for them to say something. When Trump called out Obama for wiretapping they got some balls back but I let it slide.

My chief started to strike back when he found me checking on the Drudge, saying he doesn't know what the Drudgereport is or how to check it, so I quipped ".com". He accidentally broke his workout headphones no less than 20 minutes after he delegated some bs paperwork down just to me. I'm the man with the dental picks so he was a lot more cooperative.

How many were killed in the NATO airstrike?

Wartime military is bad man, they'll do whatever they can to get you through boot and all that jazz
I remember seeing guys that never completed a hike with a pack on their backs get through in boot
Then I got to itb and the same shit happened
It was fucking bad

I openly supported Trump, lost no friends despite almost all of em being with her. My family in California aren't happy with me but family is family for us so nothing comes between us for long.

Lost one and likely won't get him back. He is apolitical working dude but no lib. His wife though... She went off at me over the Trump pissy grab quote. I just looked her dead in the eye and said " you let my buddy go anal on you the night you met him. She went nuts and he asked me to go.

Feel bad for him that he has to live a lie for the rest of his life and pretend to be uptight.

I don't remember the last time I met someone that wasn't socially conservative. Everyone I know is Catholic.

0 of them, and the 1999. bombings are why people here despise the clintons.

Nah, Trump would have used a different strategy and still won. You're overestimating how popular Sanders is. The electoral was would have looked different for sure though.

>Catholic
>socially conservative
You may pick one and only one if you're American, our Catholics are absolute trash and ride the liberal train all the way
I'm a spic that was brought up Catholic and know these degenerate fucks

Well I'm not American, am I? The reason your Catholics are liberal faggots is because they're also shitskins and shitskins vote for gibsmedats.

Ho-lee-shit. That is the greatest thing I have read all day. I can only imagine reaching that level of awesomeness. Good job!

No, anyone who ended a friendship with me isn't worth my effort to get them back. I don't know who deleted me on facebook, and I don't care about it enough. I have my family and I only need to worry about them.

That's why I specified "if you're American" you crooked tooth fuck.
Nope, look at the pope he's a huge fucking globalist shill.
Catholicism is trash.

>I'm a spic that was brought up Catholic and know these degenerate fucks
>spic
Pretty sure that's why.
Why is it that the people most upset about that pussy grabbing comment are the biggest hoors?

Yeah lost a longtime friend over the election. I don't know what happened to him, I mean he was always somewhat left-leaning (and typical hypocritical about it), but over the election he turned into this BLM/Bernie-loving cuck.

>believing MSM lies about the pope
Fuck me, you yanks are all the same. Pathetic non-white, mongrel fucks.

Break them in anger or...?

Honestly, this whole politics thing is ridiculous.

There is no difference between HRC and Trump in terms of policy:

*anti-trade / anti-capitatlist
*believes government should be involved in healthcare
*believes Israel's interests are more important than our own
*believes government should grow, both in scope and intrusiveness.

Yeah, really a big difference there, m8. Losing friends over this shit isn't worth it

Nope. The cascade of what the fuckness at the start of 2015 led me to the realization of just how purposely ignorant they are and gave me a severe case of PTSD. I don't want to deal with the anxiety of being around dipshits I don't know if I can trust because of their batshit insane feels over reals ideology ever again. Not even cannabis fully beats the anxiety anymore because 2015 was the year I realized just how fucked everything is. Since the left is predictably going to keep attacking Trump until he is either out of office or dead, and Trump is basically alone in a sea of sharks trying to destroy him, none of us can afford to dull our minds with faux pleasantries. We must help to guide Donald because his actual advisors are probably trying to ruin him.

MAGA

>Msm shooped a picture of the pope kissing sandniggers's feet
Ayy
Fucking McFlatasses and their adherence to a shit religion

>friends with this girl, into her, but not "perusing" her because of distance
>Stay friends on social media
>Slowly watch her get brainwashed by her tumblr tier sister
>post something negative about Hillary around the time of FBI user (not even a pro trump post)
>insta-dropped, unfriended across all platforms
>I didn't notice
>was briefly in town a month later
>texted her to try hang out
>"can't I'm busy"
>next day see on twitter she was doing nothing in her apartment that night
>realize what happened about a week later
feels bad
She still shows up in my dreams sometimes. I don't know what that means.

>Doesn't even understand the Anointing of Jesus
Ah yes, shitskin mongrels.

Question to brits:

Are your people so brainwashed by politics that their vote is a friendship ender. Like, did you lose any personal contacts over Brexit?

Oh no nothing like that, just yanked on them when he was taking them off. Thanks headphones.

>She still shows up in my dreams sometimes. I don't know what that means.
Dreams are your brain's way of processing things. Depending on the context of the dream, it could just be your brain processing latent feelings you have for her.

Try looking up dream interpretation. Just don't treat it like a science and don't let it fuel your anxiety.

Look at biw cucked you are m8
You think your religious head reenacting something Jesus did justifies him doing it with shitskins and advocating acceptance of said shitskins into your country

Seriously, take a fucking step back and think shit through.
You're a goddamn disgrace

>Look at how cucked you are
>He's a literal shitskin living in America
LMAO

I can't even relate to my friends in high school.

There's this 3/10 girl that I've redpilled recently, but apart from that, people take me for an extremism (even though I keep saying that violence isn't the way to push one's ideals, only to enforce it when in place)

Well it's one thing to be a conservative in the eyes of people but by letting them know you are a Trump supporter, you came out as being a autistic edgelord who doesn't understand things beyond surface level

You and me both, bud. Nice.
I do wish I had more conservative friends, though.

Periods end sentences, not newlines.

do you live in NYC? same happened to me here