Is Shia the ultimate cuck Sup Forums?

Is Shia the ultimate cuck Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nilesbio.com/prod320.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Ever consider the possibly that he's trolling you guys?

He is out guarding his flag pole right now

He still has millions and fucks 11/10s meanwhile you spend your days "trolling" people for their political beliefs.

Neck yourselves drumpfkins, it's pathetic.

He is doing a shit job, if that is the case. Sup Forums 3 - 0 Sharia lapuff

If that`s trolling, why am I not mad?

>when you lose the point and the objective of your campaign multiple times and even get denied by your enemies but in the end you are the one winning

Nice one canada, i can see the Trudeau inside you.

Shia, go home buddy the election is over

I watched his motivation video and it made me feel good.

I respect that he triggered all of pol with his flag.

His movies suck and he's a bad actor though. Doesn't seem like a fun person to spend time with. His beard is pretty gross. Doesn't suit his face.

I give him a 6/10

It's not like Sup Forums is actually going to do anything to his face.

I want to see Shia post up on a bush somewhere looking over the flag and just light up a group of trespassers with an AR

obviously now he is

But... How?

>jokes on them i was just pretending

why is the bat so much hotter than he is? this is fake and gay

he's just a level 20 Jew, this comes with a host of mental disorders

I'd say 50/50.
At least he has the will to figh for what he believes, that way is funnier to make him lose his shit

He's one of ((( them ))) so obviously he's just pushing ((( their ))) agenda. Nothing more to it really. Sup Forums is always right.

He'd be swimming in pussy if you mean white supremacists would stop making a fool of him >:(

What pains me the most is that I used to like Shia. I really did. How could I have known he was such a cuck though?

God, I wish he would put up a new livestream...

and Trump would have us colonizing Mars already if the media would fairly report on him.

He's a legend

the bare pole isn't doing it for you eh?

Dude he fucked Alli from Cali on the first HWNDU stream. She was a six at best, his wife is a four.

I don't think you're talking about the same Shia.

>He still has millions and fucks 11/10s meanwhile you spend your days "trolling" people for their political beliefs.

and he'll be in prison for a long time if he hits someone with that bat... He's on offense, not defense and that is a ticket to meeting new friends in exclusive environments.

physical wounds heal

We should reverse this into a patriarchy display saying Shia is showing a phallic object. But in all seriousness he's gone off the deep end trying to fight the right. If he had just toned down his actions he wouldn't have had this problem. Now if I was in his position I would have ordered a new flag by now and wait for it to come. If he is actually guarding the flag at night, then the next objection is literally divide and conquer his land. Multi anons distract and move in, it can start to get physical with him quite easily. But , in the end he's a memefied loser.

Don't you America folk laws that let you defend your property?

Couldn't he straight up shoot someone trespassing and be totally fine legally?

>buy enough of those nilesbio.com/prod320.html
>grow them
>make container
>tie container to drone
>fly drone to the pole
>drop/open it there ISIS style
>mosquitoes eat Shia LeBeef alive

I wonder what his next move will be...

>The guy who still has shit to do today left, making me the victor.

The third Bogdahnoff has been located, Dahnald.

I doubt that he actually bought the property that the flagpole is on.

Shia is a joke he went from being a actor to "guardian of the empty flagpole"

Was getting arrested part of his plan?

His millions will disappear he does too much cocaine and political ativism

Shia is a liberal fag so he doesnt own any guns to defend himself from us

It needs more /ourguys/

Shiah.

Shiah Lehbouf.

We have the Dividelegates now, Shariah.

Give up your petty game and submit to the light of true constitutional conservatism.

I almost feel bad for him, but thats the price of swearing he will do a fucking 8 year long stream against someone whose policies he dont even understand.

if you kill your enemies, they win

Holy shit is that Isis?

Has millions but can't even run a free speech project. Hides project nowhere and still get's fucked. You know what that shit must have done to his ego. That some Sup Forums people could shut down his project 2 separate times and the time we didn't it was shut down by the so called "undivided African american men shooting at each other".
shit has been an eye opener for him, almost as bad as Hillary with dealing with the inter web.

I was thinking about how I wouldn't be surprised if he literally goes after Trump if he perceives things get bad enough. John Wilkes Booth in was almost the exact same position as Shia.

Wasn't there an user with a drone or something that wanted to drop a MAGA hat on top of that flag pole Shia was guarding?

For you?

monitor him 24/7 via drone

post webm of him shitting in a bucket and wipe with his bare hand all over the internet

Be super risky unless you have an unregistered one AND didn't care about potentially losing it.

You have to register drones?

I'm not a Trump supporter, or a Hillary supporter for that matter but this shit was hilarious.

Shia Lebouf is a Jew.

A Jew that knows exactly what he's doing.

A Jew leading Libcucks. A Jew deceiving the Millennial Youth.

It doesn't apply to renting property?

Commercial drone bombing is a thing for a long time now, especially for ISIS.

post it Shia
post a picture of your wife so we can see that 6 gorilion/10 piece of ass :^)

What's Shia's next step?

Would he be the type to concede defeat or double down?

I'd really like to see this continue for 8 years.

(-1) x (-1) = 1

(not)(divide) = UNITE

HE WILL UNITE US

Shia playing some kind of 4D backgammon here?

(((Shia labeouf)))

You can just google his wife and she looks legitimately retarded

Yeah but they would never shoot at a trespasser.
The news would blow up and most anons are smart enough to go unarmed.
Headline " SHIA SHOOTS UNARMED PRO TRUMP TROLL". Even if he didn't get sued and lose everything his career would be ended, user could just say he was trying to go to the exhibit and thought it was open to the public and that he doesn't like trump.

Heebs will not divide us

What's happening to the flag? There are some delicious opportunities there!

Yo isn't it illegal to fuck retards? How is Shia doing that to his wife wtf

Gen 1 NV (DroneBro specs) plus black clothing (absorbs heat) not themral vision either AFAIK on the drone they only had NV + thermal on ground.

who the fuck moves like this EXCEPT a crackhead

It's allowed if they're both retarded, I think.

>be Shia Leboof
>rich as fuck Hollywood star
>sit around at 2AM in the middle of nowhere guarding an empty flagpole against some sweaty neets

So regardless he isn't going to jail.

His wife is the kind of girl that is only found attractive by other women

>this faggot never played Splinter Cell

when you put it like this, it's just the funniest goddamn thing i've ever fucking heard.

>Being forced to wander around a barren flag pole with a baseball bat in the middle of dark night after your third (3rd) attempt to be edgy and defy the presidency was BTFO by Sup Forums
Lad if he holds onto the last shred of his sanity and can stay out of an institution after this he can count that as a win.

I see you're posting from the next flag location Shia, thanks for the heads up faggot.

Some areas make you register them, especially if you fly them high enough in the sky.

she looks like a crack whore

I wonder if the next flag will be outside the USA?

No, he's off the deep end now. Go read his twitter.

Is there any proof he's actually doing that? I'll concede if there is

Fuck you alt-rightards

Shia did nothing wrong. It shouldn't be illegal to bash a Nazi, and in most people's minds this is how they feel.

We should stamp out racism and Nazism where we find it.

He was wrongfully arrested, and you are just a bunch of austistic virgins who will never have a girlfriend because no sane girl would go near you mouth breathers.

HE WILL NOT DEVIDE US

>I'm not a Trump supporter, or a Hillary supporter for that matter but this shit was hilarious.

I guess it's working, laughter always brings us together, maybe the (HE) is actually Shia

SWNDU

>BWAAK!

Shia go find your flag

top kek

Might not be trolling us but the left by making them repeat the same dumb shit at a camera for days

lmao Shia is going to wind up in rehab or a mental institution after his lawyers make a deal to keep him out of prison

>and in most people's minds this is how they feel.

I want you to prove this to me

>learning about different cultures makes up for hundreds of years of brutal exploitation during British colonial period

the hilarious thing is you're still a racist piece of shit. at least these cucks own it.

He is half Jewish what did you expect

An user in a previous thread said that when you buy one capable of moderate height and distances they give you a card at purchase to "fill out and send to the FAA" so obviously no-one gives a shit. Another said that anything under 400 feet is ok.

Unsure if it's acutally him but compare to pic related outline and there is someone out there wasting their time to amuse us.

Shy La butt

Are we still paying attention to him? I kinda stopped.

Cry harder sweet little lib cuck. Your tears fuel us.

>you are just a bunch of austistic virgins who will never have a girlfriend
Shut up Shia and re-spawn the flag already to it's new location, stop camping and lets get on with level 4

If he's not gonna put up a new flag for us to get could he at least update the website from
>A flag emblazoned with the words "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" will be flown for the duration.
to
>A flag pole triumphantly and defiantly clangs in the wind for the duration

so is there a discord or something for this or do we really have to create a new thread every few hours?

Hi Billy Bragg you massive faggot

Not a single refutation.

What I'd expect from low IQ drumpfkins who live in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Nope, he's just making a lot of money by playing the world's biggest game of cat and mouse