Praise kek

But why is he so anti trump

Because he's a loser, same as everyone else who doesn't like Donald Trump.

Fuck you Shia

Digits and he dies tonight.

Watch his meltdown about immigrants. He's convinced trump hates all immigrants and wants to kill them all.

His masters told him so. In reality, like most celebrities they don't care about politics. Celebrities just go with the follow for their handlers or they lose their careers.

He grew up poor. He got rich from the liberal Hollywood community who fully indoctrinated him. He's uneducated and not especially intelligent.

Jews are going to Jew.
It's in their blood.
They can't help it.

He's totally going to go all John Wilkes Boothe. Just watch.

Łíƀĕràl ƨħíll ƨĕnţ ħĕrĕ ţǒ ďívíďĕ uƨ, írǒníćàllÿ.

he's a washed up former movie star making a vain attempt to stay relevant by capitalizing on morons' hatred of trump

Because Shia is a Jew?

He's a struggling celebrity, his career revolves around him being a mainstream liberal democrat faggot.

He's a sell out.

It's not complicated.

Proof, he's a fascist.

because he's in hollywood and hollywood is run by jews. thats the short of it, anyway.

this

Jewden

He is a jew.

"I'd rather be smart than be an actor!"

herp derp

If he sees this pic he might ANHERO

Brainwashing.

He's secretly breaking the conditioning though.

>But why is he so anti trump
Let's see
>douchebag
>hates Trump
I wonder if there is a connection?

Stanley loses the weight after hes been working at the camp for a while

W-what? Trump doesn't want to kill them?

Хyй гoвнo мaть eбaл

Nothing is beyond our reach.

FUCK YOU ALT RIGHTARDS

SHIA DID NOTHING WRONG.

NAZI BASHING IS NOT ILLEGAL.

WE WILL COME FOR YOU VIRGINS NEXT

#HEWILLNOTDEVIDEUS

Jew control tactic

he was probably molested by Hollywood scum and then partook of it himself

I don't really think he does... He's just a faggotty attention whore. I think he was passed all around Hollywood as a fuck toy and it messed his head up.

It's that thing that all the feminists harp on, privilege. Shia, and all those other Hollywood actors are extremely privileged. They will never have to deal with the side effects of "diversity", and letting in mass refugees and illegals. They can sit smug and smile from their fancy houses in nice, gated neighborhoods while inner cities and other areas are destroyed. Then they can go on TV and preach about how good it feels to save brown people from Syria by helping them come to the US. This also feeds into celebrities narcissism.

It's like how all the "racist" southern states are the ones where people are exposed to the most black people. These celebrities like Shia think that the real world is full of happiness and sunshine, and that large numbers of people from a vastly different culture will magically integrate peacefully when you take it and transplant it into the US.