Hey guys, sorry if I'm a bit behind on this one...

Hey guys, sorry if I'm a bit behind on this one, but I've just done a search and no-one is talking about the interview with Assange about Vault 7.

I was fairly sure that the theory was he had been killed, and that anything like an interview was faked. Is this still the case? Has anyone seen him in the flesh?

The interview up on youtube seems suspect to me, I'm even fully aware of the technology they would use to fake such an interview:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Are they just using his image for controlled opposition, or maybe as some kind of honeypot for future whistleblowers? Or am I just behind the times and he's most definitely alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGlYf7UPTM4
cartoonbrew.com/vfx/cg-actors-logan-never-knew-149013.html
youtube.com/watch?v=irrbuaiUMVw
pagesix.com/2017/03/10/pam-anderson-cant-get-enough-of-sexy-julian-assange/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Bump hard

Bump harder

Bump hard with a vengence

bump

bumpo blyad

I watched the interview and it seemed "odd". The kind of odd when you see Govenor Tarkin CGI. It looks great, but you see it is fake even you cant really say why.

Havent seen absolute proof of life since mid oct 2016. I mean how hard is to come to a window for a second, inb4 snipus.

The Sean Hanity interview from January 3rd 2017 looks really suspect as well:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGlYf7UPTM4

This is Fox we are talking about. They have special effects teams that can do this: cartoonbrew.com/vfx/cg-actors-logan-never-knew-149013.html

I've been convinced that he's been dead since November but it would be great if I was proven wrong

if he doesn't show up for more than three days people freak out and assume he's dead. he always pops up eventually.

Sean Hanity is /ourguy/ so i took the interview as legit

Probably your mind just trying to perceive it as fake even though it's legit

possible. 50/50

Sean Hanity seems like a straight shooter. But there is still something odd about that interview.

Not sure about that interview, but desu that cartoonbrew link isn't enough, it's a different technology set.
You looked at the link I posted in OP? That's how it's done...

Can you scratch your face and itch nose using that tech?

Julian been taking growth hormones or something? He looks like he's easily over 7ft compared to hannity here. Looks almost comical.

Someone post the gif of Assanges collar moving and ear shifting in that one interview. Very clearly CGI

This is an odd looking shot too. But some people say that they might have filmed on a green screen to hide the location and added a fake background. But Assange ooks just like he does in the latest interview.

Looks like Martin Freeman in a wig

THIS! Sean can be trusted. He got O'Keefe on the air when we needed him most.

At one point in the interview he drops something and picks it up mid sentence. It looks very natural and unscripted and would be difficult to cgi.

CGI woukdnt have that mistake.
Clearly a video encoding error

>Fox News
>can be trusted

i see you are a little behind on the happenings user.

Assange is alive
I watched that stream
I know how to prove it
I'm not going to share that info because it will help (((them))) and I'm sure that will make user mad at me but there it is, disregard this post if you want

I'm surprised he's alive too
The infinitely more likely suggestion is "compromised."

Dammit guys it's not CGI, it's a different tech, and a very dangerous one at that (especially in the hands of fake news CNN)

Jesus fucking christ

its a pretty big leak.

If this was only the top 1% of the leaks he's probably staying very far away from windows right now.

Trying to spread it more but people don't seem to be picking it up.... any advice?

Start threads about it. Make infographics. Tweet it to @politicsghost so he'll talk about it on his broadcast. Tweet it to every media outlet you can. Keep posting these videos in every Assange thread. Ill try to spread the word as well. You're biggest challenge is convincing others to do what you're doing.

I was on the fence until you posted. Assange is dead.

GUY'S IN HERE ASAP BOT'S LEARNING TO CONVERSE WITH EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump needs to be investigated because if his death is real we're being controlled

fucking god damn it, if this turns out to be real we would need to take serious measures to protect our selves.

Anyone remember this

youtube.com/watch?v=irrbuaiUMVw

I f-f-feel that we're been f-fucked.

The lighting and visual quality between Hannity and Assamge is way too different. Hannity is on the green screen.

fucking make me

i will never surrender, my god is mother natture, she sent me, and it is you that is fucked.

Shill please...

I would call this coincidence, but after that 9/11 one.... a lot of people might say that was coincidence, but there's just no fucking way, what kind of travel company offers a trip for $9.11? It doesn't make any sense why they would pick that number instead of say $9.99.

Deebly goncerned.

How the fuck is that a shill OP you megafaggot?

we don't give a fuck about your trump, we care about our people and we will get what we fucking want, if trump is needed for that then trump will be used for that.

You clearly are OP you retard. We have IDs...

This "thread" is a selfbumped shillthread to slide attention from the shit in the leaks.
Fuck back to plebbit.

shill instigating hate to create a divide derailing the thread with arguments

9/11 nooooooo way was it coincidence i don't want to repeat my fucking self because it involves disclosing military secrets etc.

How has nobody mention Nigel Farages visit to the Ecuadorian Embassy yet?

but op is beuing destroyed S.H.A.D.I.L.A.Y

they are too stupid too see it :)

we on the case.

The whole situation is fishy, but that is clearly Adobe premier morph cut.

He has a gf now so he doesn't care about you

pagesix.com/2017/03/10/pam-anderson-cant-get-enough-of-sexy-julian-assange/

Sup Forums is full of threads talking about meaningless shit like what Thor's hammer should look like, but you think that this thread, talking about Assange's recent interview concerning Vault 7 and whether it may have been faked using a particular technology, is a slide thread?

No.

Nobody is that stupid, which can only mean that you're a shill of above average intelligence drawing attention away from actual shill threads by calling legit threads slides. It is my fervent hope that most Sup Forumsacks will see through your ruse.

Fake.

Which is more likely - some new elaborate webcam shop app that accurately alters the digital image of a subjects face on to the face of the object?

or

An actor who watched the Bush facial movements over and over until he memorized them?

Law of parsimony suggests #2 is the simplest answer. This is fake.

i haven't seen quality bait like this in a long time. you shills are gettin good.

also

>elaborate

you realize this is basically like a supped up face swap right? right? you cant be that stupid can you? oh wait thats right you're shilling.

pay attention children class is in session

>no-one is talking about the interview with Assange about Vault 7
The entire board is being slid like the Californian plate by an almighty influx of newfags in the wake of the /hwndu/ heist. I've never seen anything like it.