Is this the final redpill?

Just check this out.

Bunch of virgin, white-MALES with no prospects, job, or girlfriends; and no desire to get any of these things. We already replaced the most powerful man in the world... What if we took over the most powerful institution in the history of the world? They couldn't stop us all from entering, or even if they tried, we could force them to allow it. Once we're in, we can use our superior intellects to force all the old liberals out and put our own leadership in. If you're concerned about not being Catholic or this mission being unholy, just remember that the Pope is not Catholic and the communists did the same thing to the Church and have almost destroyed it. We would be saving it.

I am seriously considering this, someone talk me out of it.

So are you aiming to help catholics or destroy them?

This needs to happen.

We have to start including community activities within the church since thats what most of us are seeking. Shooting ranges, BBQs, that sort of thing.

With Pope Cuck II shitting up my faith this is a perfect time to strike. Theres only one church that actually went Deus Vult, theres only one church worth saving.

Are you suggesting that the Church of Kek subsume the old religions?

The problem is that the scriptures of the old religions are designed to be able to be interpreted in a mutually conflicting way, whereby the dominant interpretation is only held by force.

That is, if the church leadership wants you to be a liberal, they can find verses to make it so.

Help them, you fool!

Well, more like conquer them.

>wanting to save an organization of pedophiles and cuckolds who fundamentally must pander to spics, niggers and south asian niggers for donations

But if we all join as one massive army then we will have the strength to dominate the interpretation.

Of course, we would mostly go back to the traditions of the old Church. Pre-Vatican II

go back to Sup Forums

It is untenable. The traditions of Christianity only exist to enforce the will of the present money-holders.

They are amoralists who serve the Judaic deity and agenda of the Torah, at the expense of all other belief.

If you promote Christianity, it will always schism and degenerate, as it always has done, as it has held use in doing for the corrupt rulers which shaped it.

If Europe ever shows unity as under Rome, a Christian schism will occur to destroy it.

nothing wrong with the catholic church that cant be solved by just getting rid of all the faggots. no normal man wants to be around faggots or faggotry

Catholicism is the biggest cuck religion and shouldn't call themselves christians either. They have a pedo pope that's their so called way of communicating with God himself. How ridiculous does that sound?

Fuck outa here!! Kek is the only way to salvation! Not some religion that declared theirselves the only true church of christ

Schlomo has switched from a German proxy to a UK proxy I see

Thanks for your input, fellow white man

This is going to be Vatican 3, the meme infiltration of The Catholic Church

>implying obama is the most powerful man in the world

You obviously haven't heard of the true words of info wars, OP

Ad majorem Dei gloriam.

Become a Jesuit.

Why bother?
The Catholic Church is a shell of it's former self. It'd be more trouble trying to reform and rebuild the church than to further develop a new doctrine all together.
Besides the priestly class has been usurped by the intellectual class for decades now.

Unless you can meme the majesty of Kek into the hearts of those who have been chained to the Israel "holy land", it will not work.

The whole of Christianity is a sect of Judaism. It always holds Judaism and Middle East above Europe.

Should I wipe my ass with that clothe in pic related ?

>not wanting to subvert the same organization to be a neo-catholic front of Pepe worship and shitposting in the modern age

You have to start thinking big. Next holy war starts with kek

The pope is europes form of caliphate and is just the same as islam. The fuck do you want to help catholicism for anyway OP? Are you in it for the pizza?

Why not conquer islam instead? With the increase of white mudslimes in europe the word of kek will eventually spread beyond what catholicism could accomplish. It's either europe becomes a shairia europe, or a kek europe

Pick one

>and is just the same as islam
Indeed. Look at all the "Europeans" and "Americans" who have given themselves to Middle Eastern religion.

Christianity serves the agenda of the Torah, which it grew out of: a tradition of Middle Eastern supremacy opposed to 'knowledge' and 'curiosity', for the people who wrote it did not know better.

>superior intellect
>alt-right
KEK
E
KEK

I dont think jesus would approve of his followers jacking off to futa

We'd have to go no-fap.

No, Achmed I am not going to save your Muslim faith for you, fuck off.

I want to tear down the high places, crush the Baal worshipers, and burn every pedo-priest at the stake.

How do I do this? Isn't Francis a Jesuit? That makes me think they're a bunch of pedo-cucks. I would reform the Templars.

I'm gonna look into this on Sunday and talk to a priest and get back to you guys.