Islam and dogs

In Iraq during the ottoman empire, muslims made an endowment to take care of stray dogs. Muslims love dogs. They just aren't allowed in places of prayer. And they aren't allowed in the house because people pray in the house. Plenty of Muslim people have dogs in their backyard.

dailysabah.com/feature/2015/01/18/the-ottomans-exemplary-treatment-of-street-animals

There is a story of a man who gave a thirsty dog trapped in the desert water from a well and God forgave his sins

dailyhadith.abuaminaelias.com/2012/09/30/hadith-on-animals-a-man-was-forgiven-because-he-was-merciful-to-a-thirsty-dog/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysabah.com/feature/2015/01/18/the-ottomans-exemplary-treatment-of-street-animals
youtube.com/watch?v=tQwQvoTGC6g
hurriyetdailynews.com/stray-dogs-istanbuls-forgotten-symbol.aspx?pageID=438&n=stray-dogs-istanbuls-forgotten-symbol-2008-01-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also Turkish shepherds and shepherds from other predominantly Muslim countries have used dogs to protect their flocks for 100s of years. Idk where this stereotype comes from that Muslims hate dogs. They're just not allowed in the house/mosques for reasons dealing with prayer.

Your cherry-picked articles do not change the fact that the Muslim world hates dogs. As someone who lived in a Muslim country with a dog and now lives in a city where pic related happens, fuck off.

If Mudshits love doggos so much, then why is every mudshit in Germany scared of mine ?

Nice taqiyya Ahmed

Idk why is your faggy ass chancellor afraid of dogs?

>Muslims love dogs
No they don't.
That some do doesn't mean your blanket statement is true.

>muslims love dogs
>they just don't allow them anywhere that people are

sure thing hans

Just because a few muslims love dogs does not mean that all muslims are dog lovers
#notallmuslims

Muslims are vermin. Why is this up for debate?

Get the fuck out.

US muslims generally have no problem with the beasts from my experience. Your snackbars must be extra feral since they can sense weakness. Sort them the fuck out, at least for doges sake.

Pathetic attempt to try and retort the earlier thread contending the Muslims and niggers hate animals.

They do, or at the very least are unable to feel empathy or compassion towards them.

Asians don't count. Chinks and Koreans can be soullessly violent towards dogs but Japs love em.

Also Asians aren't essentially animals, which Muslims and Niggers are.

Bullshit. Most of the muslims think dogs are "haram" and they generally throw rocks to dogs whereever they see.

Ahmed pls, this is a Muslim-free area.
We think Muslims are unclean and feel uncomfortable being near such filth.
Please avoid browsing this board.

lies. turks love anatolian shepherds . stop proxy posting

>not an argument

no one has refuted what i said. they just attacked me personally.

See my post

youtube.com/watch?v=tQwQvoTGC6g

Muslims in Africa and Turkey as well as in ancient times during the Ottoman empire had respect for dogs. Cultures vary but to say that Muslims hate dogs is inaccurate. A man's sins were forgiven just by showing a stray dog kindness according to the Prophet Muhammad.

Here's another article showing how well Muslims treated dogs during the ottoman empire:

hurriyetdailynews.com/stray-dogs-istanbuls-forgotten-symbol.aspx?pageID=438&n=stray-dogs-istanbuls-forgotten-symbol-2008-01-12

Maybe your historical examples are true, but how does this change the fact that nowadays the majority of muslims either hate dogs or are scared by them? If we are discussing the accuracy of the "stereotype" we should consider the current situation

>Nazis gave a Jew some bread once
>Nazis love Jews

No ones refuted you, because your argument is stupid.