Why do woman always bring up dick size or being bad at sex when arguing or debating a man?

Why do woman always bring up dick size or being bad at sex when arguing or debating a man?

Is that how deeply they think? They can only put value on things by sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.csom.umn.edu/assets/71503.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=HzYtabVho4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's the only power they hold over men
deny them that power and their reptilian brains surge into panic

yes. Ive found that the same fat ugly feminists who screech about body positivity will berate men based on their dick sizes

It's truly their last line of defense.
That's when you bring in that truly life ending psych ward entrance tier roast about daddy issues or some shit or how their past actions ruined their social/sexual market value etc.
They're still less valuable with more political power

>Why do woman always bring up dick size or being bad at sex when arguing or debating a man?
because it works, most men are insecure about their dick size

>women
>thinking
Virgin detected

Women Wanna make you feel bad. They know what to pick at.

I personally like to bring up hairline if it's very apparent as well.

Best way to debunk them is merely point out how shit they are at rearing kids. They honestly think that sex is the only thing that matters to them however doesn't realize it's only a means to create a new generation. Your offspring's success is perhaps the greatest success as a human being, a culmination of your aspects as a parent and values being brought forth.

Broken homes=Defective society

>because it works
Yeah, if you're in middle-school.

Call them useless shriveled-cunt whores who failed the evolutionary test.

It's a way of shaming and emasculating you. Guys do it too, when you bring up things that are uncomfortable or politically incorrect, like how niggers commit more crimes than whites on average, they'll go to the whole, "ya just mad bout the BBC, dicklet". It has ZERO effect on confident people, usually this is done when others are around because insecure pieces of shit usually put a great emphasis on what others perceive them as, a guy who's got a 9 inch cock, $100k in the bank and fucks different chick every week isn't going to be affected by this shit at all, only the basement dwelling dicklet virgin faggots. They'll bring up "you're just ugly, short, poor, etc". It's childish name calling.

more pics like OP i needa fap to some dirty lesbo skanks

>"Why do women x"

user,I..

Seriously though, arguing with females is the job of a fool, a thinking man would never argue with a female for the reason being that they don't consider logic, and purely base everything on emotions, their way of comeback being some sort of emotional insult, maybe to your manhood or something else.

After having a few girlfriends, it's scary how accurate this is. I mean, I always knew that some women were hysterical, but it had never really dawned on me how naturally intrusive their emotional retardation was. The grand sum of history is full of men DEALING with women, just a nuisance that every father in history has endured for the sake of peace and sexfuck.

Because they know this hurts the most, they are masters of manipulation and emotional blackmail.

I'd rape the one on the right. I like alternative looking chicks.

>when debating OP

>Why do woman always bring up
Why would anyone listen to women speak?

So true, feminists are just pretending, that's why they get so angry and being called out. Literally had a full blown swj message me and ask for 'a good hard dicking' because her friend told her I had a large johnson, that was one hell of a redpill.

>caring about shit women say
stop doing this

fpbp

>They can only put value on things by sex?

This is actually a very interesting and legitimate question, although I'm sure they can put value on other things. But sex seems to be their primary resource, and therefore it isn't that weird that they base their primary reasoning in relation to it.

I would recommend reading this essay for anyone whose interesting in knowing more about the subject.

>A heterosexual community can be analyzed as a marketplace in which men seek to ac- quire sex from women by offering other resources in exchange. Societies will therefore define gender roles as if women are sellers and men buyers of sex. Societies will en- dow female sexuality, but not male sexuality, with value (as in virginity, fidelity, chas- tity). The sexual activities of different couples are loosely interrelated by a market- place, instead of being fully separate or private, and each couple’s decisions may be influenced by market conditions. Economic principles suggest that the price of sex will depend on supply and demand, competition among sellers, variations in product, collusion among sellers, and other factors. Research findings show gender asymme- tries (reflecting the complementary economic roles) in prostitution, courtship, infidel- ity and divorce, female competition, the sexual revolution and changing norms, un- equal status between partners, cultural suppression of female sexuality, abusive relationships, rape, and sexual attitudes

assets.csom.umn.edu/assets/71503.pdf

Sex is all women think about because breeding with men is their only purpose in life. They can barely feed themselves without our help. Had it been left to women, we might still be living in the jungle, never mind in caves.

Pretty soon they'll be obsolete even for that. The happy day is soon coming when men perfect both sexdolls and the artificial uterus, making women obsolete for both sex and reproduction.

Then we can finally shove the cunts into a convenient gas chamber along with the shitskins, and put the resources they waste to much better uses---like conquering the galaxy.

I hope I live to see that day.

>I'm sure they can put value on other things

No they can't.

Certainly not loyalty.

Greater love hath no man than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

The only human beings a woman would bother laying down her life for are the bastards she had by a nigger. Even her white children can count themselves lucky she let them escape her uterus alive.

God is love because God is male, and only men are capable of love. Women are self-centered and heartless.

Every time I get into an argument with a girl, and she goes in for the "little dick" tactic, I know in my head that I've won the argument. So I just say, "Well just how gaping is your pussy? I bet it's like a fucking wind tunnel!" Then I hold my hands up in a O shape and blow through it. They usually storm off after that while calling me an asshole.

>people with a problem they can fix insulting people based on a genetic thing they have no control over

Men are made better by competition. Women are like boys, they never grew or encountered a force that forced them to change.

Is it possible that you just have a small dick and are bad at sex?

I've heard more men use it and height against each other, more than women do, tbf. The dumb argument I usually hear girls make is on love life, not dick size.

That's some ugly pair of tits

they don't, those are other men trolling you on anonymous image boards since they're projecting what they're insecure about

women will usually say you dont have a girlfriend or are a virgin for their ad hominems since it revolves around not getting female attention

The proper way to deal with cunts of that persuasion.

youtube.com/watch?v=HzYtabVho4M

Artificial wombs and sexbots are the future

>implying those two have any interest in dick.

Somebody post that "Arguing With Holes" image

>Your offspring's success is perhaps the greatest success as a human being

Your statement is shit-tier recursive logic.

>My life's success is measured by my children's success
>my children's success is measured by my children children's success
>my children children's success is measured by my children children children's
>my children children children's success is measured by my children children children children's success

A person's life isn't defined by how many kids they shit out. This is african-tier niggerdom. There are multiple ways for people to be greatly successful in life. Go fuck yourself.

tiny dick detected

Men bully directly and often physically. Women spend their childhood perfecting manipulation and psy-ops and they know nothing they say
or do will ever be enough to justify you punching them in the face for being a cunt.

Dicksize or an inability to please a woman in bed is an easy and effective insult to throw in your face and can't be proven right unless you whip out your
dong right then and there. Which could potentially put you on a list of sexual predators.

Ad-hominem and appeals to emotion are the only things women have in a debate.

That's why our ancestors were right to oppress them and teach them to be silent in the presence of men.

The fact that we stopped doing that is why society is so messed up today.

This is how I think desu,
Tiny dick syndrome is one of the only things that is unchangeable.

they are suffering from temporary lesbianism, like all "lesbians" they need a man who will give them corrective sex to cure them.

I just wish they would get over themselves. I'm quite happy with a pillow waifu if that's their attitude. Nothing is lost.

that's not what he said, you are spazzing out at your own strawman

because you have a small dick and are bad at sex

their only power on men and society is based on their sex appeal

They can only put value on things like sex because that is where they get their own self worth/value as a person. They have inflated ego's and victim complexes. Women are truly vile creatures, I'll keep fucking them though because that pussy game is ridic.

Why do men always bring up tittie size and tell me to go make a sandwich when debating me?
We bring up dick size because we know it is your trigger and we love to see you rage about your microdicks.

They generally don't argue - they're not often required to be logical - they instead manipulate, and they actually view their ability to manipulate as a greater success than actual achievement or correctness.

That's a terrible way to go about it. Then they could come back with how you're a grown man comparing genitals with kids in the schoolyard and still lost.

tiny tits or gtfo

>I'm a girl user b-believe me...

You know the rule...

Tits or GTFO

Well my source was a bunch of women getting mad at piers Morgan on twitter

All they could talk about was dick size and how recently he got laid

They ignore his point and do the same old routine

Got it

But... Then we wouldn't have sisters of battle...