How do you interact with Russians?

How do you interact with Russians?

I moved into a cheap neighbourhood in a plan to outjew the jew. Being that its cheap no white women live her. Some stoners and losers, but mainly niggers and russians.

So how are Russians compared to Norwegians?

vodka and bear hugs

Overthrow their empire and kill millions of their citizens*

ftfy Schlomo

they dont really interact with non russians much

Russians are based neighbors as long as you don't bother them. They may seem cold when they walk in the street, but when a Russian invites you into his or her home, they are the nicest and most gracious people ever.

We don't give a fuck about fake smiles and being polite, but if you're chill they'll be great to you

give 'em a nice pair of stools to perch on outside your Apt and they'll congregate at night to yell in Ruski

Yeah, decades of gommunism will make you cautious with your emotion expressions in public.

If you become their friend, you're golden.
They're white people who probably aren't civilized as much as Norwegians, but those who have money to move abroad should be alright. Also they will protect you from Muslim/black bullying.

yeah. i've read that somewhere. theyre like fins on steroids.

elaborte plz. make me a slav whisperer.

my nextdoor neighbour is rus. on the weekend he has his girl over, and they fight. its like cartoon shouting, crying and stuff breaking. is that normal?

> nicest and most gracious people ever.

Russians are confused by Americans. To the Russian the American smiles too much (almost like a fool) and are "fake friendly"....

Brighton Beach?

im in Norway you retarded burger. For fucks sake..

>my nextdoor neighbour is rus. on the weekend he has his girl over, and they fight. its like cartoon shouting, crying and stuff breaking. is that normal?
Well, like I said, people aren't exactly European level civilized, but he won't behead his girl for sure.

yeah. i wasnt sure if i should call the police the first time i heard it. It legit sounded like domestic abuse. But they slammed the doors an had a squatting smoke (not memeing) on the stoop. He repeatedly yelled "suka" until she started crying like a banshee. Suka means whore, right?

Literally 90s tier slav shithole bullshit

post more

Well, there is saying in russia:
"if he beats you, he loves you"

You guys have got your shit together.

Beat them bitches, dont let them become americanized

They are like Finns, but more social, so greet them when necessary and maybe some small talk. Keep some safety distance so you don't catch communism or get shanked.

>be American
>realize our country is a corrupt shithole
>love my country, be great patriot
>watch jew infested deep state make mistake after mistake with other countries
>hate them for it
>try my best to out it as a simple public user can, by voting trump and spreading awareness in my community
>tfw brainwashed Americans are giving in to their brainwashing
>tfw they're fighting us tooth and nail to undo every step forward and give our country to the globalists
>tfw i honestly believe there will be blood soon
>tfw i can't see any other way forward that will work for Americans
>tfw this scares and saddens me to death because I've actually seen combat and don't want to fight Americans if at all possible
>tfw I'll smile at Russians because it's the most disarming, "hey I'm friendly" thing I know how to do
>tfw they think I'm stupid for it
>tfw I desperately want our nations to be friends and our own nation fucked that up hard in the 90s
>tfw Americans and Russians can be damn near polar opposites of each other culturally, but fit in a perfect way to balance and strengthen each other because of this
>tfw i just want to tend my backyard BBQ and drink whiskey and my fucking government keeps toppling countries

>my nextdoor neighbour is rus. on the weekend he has his girl over, and they fight. its like cartoon shouting, crying and stuff breaking. is that normal?
It's the mating ritual of the wild Slav. He does it to gain dominance over her, then they fuck like rabbits.

Suka = bitch I think

I live on Brighton 5th and it's slowly being infested by dindus and roaches. Gonna move up to Williamsburg soon cause I can't stand it anymore

Learn to drink. If you can match them drink for drink they'll let you fuck your sister.

haha lil pidorshka trying to get down wit da odessa mafia but you cant hang

3 weekends in a row eith fighting now. nothing tonight, so hopefully falng asleep to russian moans

do what im trying to do to bruh.

How is that any better? At least Brighton is based.