which jew has the highest level

the ones you know about are all under level 50

>Level 6 000 000

Level 100 are the Rothschilds.

interdasting

these fucks.

we need to change shit

They can shut down any jew with one phone call tho

The most powerful Jews are the ones we don't know about. They've shown us Soros and the Rothschilds so when we bring them down, many will abandon the cause thinking that we've won, but in reality they're just the tip of the ice(((berg)))

This.

Also Rothschild.

Founder of the, 'Federal' Reserve.

>dat shit eating grin

can you give me a quick rundown, who are they?

Level 6 trillion

pol should pool our resources and start a bank

According to Alex Jones; George Soros was a Nazi collaborator when he was a child. His job was flushing out other Jews for extermination.

level 4 jew

this will be pewdiepie's greatest contribution.

and the WSJ made it happen

Same with the Rothschild's. You surprised?

Who are these freaks and why do I keep seeing them everywhere?

Nope.

i think in mein kampf it talks about this - jews are together only to the extent they have an opposition, otherwise they have no particular lover for each other. unlike the folk philosophy hitler was espousing

the Bogdanoff twins. It's was a reddit raid

Without Hitler and Stalin, how was Rothschild going to populate his new (stolen) "holy Land". How could he now get "chosen people", to move to the desert, surrounded by their perceived enemies?

>"Jews" were herded to Israel, for Rothschild.

bogpill me please

The bogs family has been experimenting with vampirism for decades. Not the sucking blood with teeth but replacing their blood with that of young virgins kind of like Mad Max Fury Road

Ludwig Von Mises

>The Balfour Declaration represented the convinced policy of all parties in our country and also in America, but the launching of it in 1917 was due, as I have said, to propagandist reasons.... The Zionist Movement was exceptionally strong in Russia and America.... It was believed, also, that such a declaration would have a potent influence upon world Jewry outside Russia, and secure for the Entente the aid of Jewish financial interests. In America, their aid in this respect would have a special value when the Allies had almost exhausted the gold and marketable securities available for American purchases. Such were the chief considerations which, in 1917, impelled the British Government towards making a contract with Jewry

>impelled the British Government towards making a contract with Jewry

>contract with Jewry

no conspiracy here boys, that would be anti-semitism

Someone give this guy a quick rundown