Chinese goverment lie about the average IQ

When did you realise Chinks are, in fact, not that smart?

world.time.com/2013/12/04/china-is-cheating-the-world-student-rankings-system/

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-east-asian-exception-to-socio-economic-iq-influences/
scimagojr.com/countryrank.php
unz.com/akarlin/genetics-iq-and-convergence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Muh honorary Hwites

Not even a surprise.

we've known this for years now, pedro

Who is smartest then

>china-is-cheating

no shit ?

We all know that

>a special team of female invigilators was on board to intimately search female examinees
fucking hell

I thought we always knew that the Chinese as a whole are dirty cheats (who are also afraid of ghosts)

All the ethnic groups who conduct these tests lie about their numbers to project superiority. The Jews do this too.

despite that, the other east asian countries japan and SK still score higher than us on IQ, so it's not all that

Ok, for the sake of argument let's assume you're right and China is cheating on nationwide scale.
Now explain Singapore, South Korea, Japan and Taiwan.

Sure but they are pretty well developed, most Chinks live in shitholes and never get good education. You have to be part of the elite of the country to do that.

When did Chinese superiority existed?

Also, to remind you monkeys that Hitler didn't gave asian the title of honorary aryans because of their IQ, but because of their unapologetical ethno-nationalism.

Those other countries were propped up by whitey

Especially Japan and South Korea

Just look at their contributions to literature...total shit

Huh?

I actially looked into it, and another explanation may have to do with Asians being unaffected when it comes to socio-economic status relative to other groups:

theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-east-asian-exception-to-socio-economic-iq-influences/

Even if they weren't lying, it produces people who are only part of a collective, instead of individuals. Not that schools care much about individuality.

>Those other countries were propped up by whitey
And now they surpass you.

>literature.

subjective and doesn't make a difference in the world anyway.

south korea and japan produce many of the worlds top engineers. They are lacking in pure mathematics compared to western european countries though, if you look at something like fields medals

>STEM fags believe this

oh wait you're just another chink from Richmond.

That's what happens when you don't have to deal with white women all the time

All are beaten by Germany and Austria.

>Asians are doubling crossing cheaters.

Thankfully, it's this same concept that keeps that so lowly.

Surpass in what way?

As soon as anyone goes to college with them they learn that they just cheat.

OP are you surprise?

Italians (north) are the smartest.

>The most plausible inference from these decades of accumulated data is that the IQs of East Asian peoples tend to be more robust and insulated against the negative impact of cultural or economic deprivation than those of European groups or various others—a truly remarkable finding. This might be due to cultural factors of some type, or perhaps certain aspects of East Asian spoken or written languages. But a fascinating possibility is that this IQ robustness may have a substantially genetic component.

I find this interesting, really. I'm sure it's related to their religious/spiritual practices in some way. That is, I wonder if what led them to the belief in reincarnation and some of the more "zen" beliefs conferred cognitive benefits. Anxiety can wreck your intellectual abilities (it certainly has mine).

I wonder how much diet plays a factor as well.

In some areas.

What I'm curious about is the average Mongolian IQ.

China has a plenty of retarded people and a huge mental health problem, the data is skewed because high school isn't mandatory. If the kid cannot cut it, then they get sent off to trade school to learn how to drive a fork lift or assemble iphones.

Americans have gotten much larger and smarter over the past century. The tests and charts have been revised several times to reset the average. The theory is that kids have all the nutrition they need, most childhood diseases are well managed, and toxins like lead paint have been gotten rid of. Every kid can now grow to their full potential.

We have a higher average IQ than Germany and Austria. I think Finland does too.

>chinese
>cheating

This shouldn't surprise anyone who has dealt with chinks.

Try doing business with them, you'd think once you shake hands the deal is done, NOPE!

The dealing just begins once you shake hands.

Americans are the complete opposite, sure they maybe aggressive but they are extremely fair and honorable.

Oh yeah, Chinks are hands down the most arrogant people on the planet. They don't like to deal with people that don't have beady souless eyes like theirs.

The funniest part is that they think they can overtake America as a superpower. Everything in China is falling apart, their military weapons are a joke, their infrastructure is a joke and their shady state corporations are a joke.

Even the chinks in Canada are fucking snakes, not all, a lot of them assimilate well, but others should be put to working the railways as slave labor.

>assemble iphones.

No wonder why all the iPhones are assembled in China

>chinese cheating at something

Literally who is surprised?

Germany has an average IQ equal to Poland according to the first result on google for IQ rankings.

Like no one

Italy and Iceland score higher than all the Asian Countries

FINNLAND

>When did you realise Chinks are, in fact, not that smart?
By going to school with them.

>north italy
>not germany
wew

Seriously their entire country is a joke, everything is corrupted while still having the delusion of taking over America

No shit. Most Chinese are nigh-illiterate Farmers.

You think they let those people take IQ tests?

Hard to say since chinks are getting all the stem jobs in Canada whoIle lol whites take gender queer studies and basket weaving.

Who's really then smartest? Maybe we don't need iq to tell us ?

>tfw finns are filthy cheating mongoloids too

>Chinese are deceitful

BREAKING NEWS

It isn't a fucking surprise. What they do is like taking the IQ of Cambridge, Massachusetts and projects my it as the US average

A lot of them know how to fake it. However, all things consider an average Chinese would be smarter than an average white.

Thanks for confirming my suspicion.
T. Grew up near an adopted chink kid who is dumb as a rock

Is this really surprising? Anyone who as seen more then one video of mainland chinks has seen that they are just a couple of rungs up the ladder of intelligence from niggers.

Cool delusions by someone not in stem

China cheats at everything, how did it take you this long to realize that?

Thats Japanese, you retarded mestizo.

Its well known that the Chinese are like the Asian equivalent of Jews.

Yeah, this is important, but you have to remember that they're trying to throw shade on why the US's scores are so low (low-income, minority) populations

Man they let no one take IQ tests, they just straight up releasing fake datas because no one knows what is happening in their country.

According to autosomal DNA maps even the French or Spanish are closer to Germans than northern Italians.

kek

>When did you realise Chinks are, in fact, not that smart?
When I went to college and took classes with them.

Ya I'm a bi analyst in Vancouver.

I'm white. My field is overwhelmingly chinese

Fwiw, i noticed chinese people work way harder. Cultural trait

Work harder doesn't mean work better.

No way Jews and Chinks would lie about their IQ and cheat!!! Whites are weak! Accept this meme about Jews and Chinks being as smart or even smarter than whites.

I went to school with a mostly chinese student populous.

They were duuuumb

>female invigilators intimately search female examinees

Invagilators!

Of course not.

From what I have white Millenials are dominating the gender queer field by leveraging their superior 'iq'

Good on em.

It's high but Mongolia is a sparsely populated landlocked wasteland so it's pretty difficult to be be developed under such conditions kek.

Finnish people are actually honest to a fault. At least the ones that got a traditional upbringing

id say chinese are smart in a different way to caucasians. or maybe IQ is a social construct and we shouldn't be judging anyone by an arbitrary number

I've had this picture for over a year

what the fuck is the source

Try Google

>Vancouver

They don't work harder; I have first hand with Chinese in China since my wife is from Chongqing and I've been there numerous times. Even if they do work harder, they are less efficient and produce poorer results. I never had reliability with Chinese lab and research partners in undergrad or grad school as I did with white Canadians.

Also, Immigrants are a self-selected group and aren't representative of their native populations.

They're cheating on trade too.

The native population is always dumber than those who can travel abroad. I've seen drunken stupid people on London's street just like those slavs back home. This doesn't say anything about the country itself. I've met with etnic Chinese who are not China's citizens. They are on average more civilized than China's Chinese.

I just have anecdotes too..from what I see here they work harder. And I understand why. Millenials here were coddled by baby boomers whIle at the same time in china they were fighting to survive.

Trendlines show that group is highest income earning in the USA. Don't have data for canada.

Iq is irrelevant if u don't live up to the potential.

>implying rapefugees in europe are smarter than locals

>Implying rapefugees are human

When they started driving.

Anyone who has been to china and met chinese people know how fucking stupid they are.

This poses a huge problem for race realism. One of our greatest arguments was that a less developed country like China still has higher iq than their economic equivalent like brazil.

WHY IS THIS A SURPRISE?

CHINESE ARE THE ASIAN NIGGERS

JAPANESE AND KOREANS ARE THE TRUE MASTER RACE

But IQ is entirely different than the PISA tests, IQ is based on problem solving and arithmetic skills, you can't teach this to a kid they either have it or they don't. And China on average scores 105 on IQ tests, you can't cheat on them either if they are done right.

>No.116195126

It's from a H-game called Sengoku Rance

I think they do. China is full of completely illiterate country folk . There is no way their average IQ is higher than developed countries

who the fuck thinks chinese people are smart? Japs and south koreans are pretty smart but still no match for the west

thats why they copy every fucking thing we do

If I remember correctly, China did nationwide IQ tests some time ago, the overall iq for the country was 102. And remember it is high spatial>low verbal

Germans are just autistic, they're good at a few things, like destroying europe and making cars

Although it may rise because there is a huge amount poor people with really bad nutrition.

Didn't China have a borderline retard level IQ under communism?

Peer reviewed scientific papers published by country is where they're catching up to us, that's more important than where they land on an IQ test bell curve.

scimagojr.com/countryrank.php

proof?
I really don't know
Cuba is communist and a normal hisp iq

Are you kidding me? Your link proof how retarded Ching Chongs are.

China 4076414 (Population: 1,382,710,000)
Spain 1045796 (Population: 46,423,064)

Are you telling me that caucasians are the master race?

Hooray!

Chinks who immigrate tend to be smart, but claiming asians are intelligent on this basis is like only letting in African geniuses and then claiming Africans are superintelligent kangz.

I've known my whole life living in a city with millions of yellow parasites.

Underrated

Found Vancouver.

PISA tests were used as proxies for IQ for a long time. Look at Richard Lynn's work that everyone cites for IQ.

They tried to predict people IQ using genetic. Chinese phenotypic IQ is actually higher than genotypic IQ, which is very unusual for a developing country.

unz.com/akarlin/genetics-iq-and-convergence/

>BOOHOOHOO they called us dumb: the fake news article.

That's the point. Even if their IQ curve is low, having so many people means even a smell percentage of scientists can outproduce small, though more intelligent, countries.

China.

Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me.

In the next 2 minutes, I'm going to red pill the shit out of you about China. I'm gonna open your eyes. I'm gonna give you a motherfucking epiphany.

On my previous thread, some dummy posted that China has a history of never being occupied.

WRONG.

The last dynasty in Chinese history was the Qing Dynasty. It lasted about 300 years. The rulers of the Qing Dynasty were not Chinese. The rulers were a "barbarian" race called the Manchus. This dynasty successfully lasted for 300 years. China was OCCUPIED and ruled by a foreign race for 300 years.

Why? Why did the Chinese kowtow to the barbarians for 300 years?

Answer: Because of the alternative. Because Chinese people are deathly afraid of shit hitting the fan, because every single time shit hits the fan in the Middle Kingdom, tens of millions of Chinese people die of slaughter or hunger. Therefore, the Chinese people are inherently willing to tolerate bullshit from their authoritarian government in order to stave off the inevitable disaster that is the Chinese dynastic change.

Right now, the same thing is happening. China is on the verge of collapse, but Chinese people are tolerating their bullshit government because they're so terrified of the inevitable. But, trust me, there WILL be a dynastic change. It's absolutely inevitable. It's the nature of China to collapse, again and again and again. China has had 83 dynasties in its history. No. Make that 84, including the PRC.

China is a DOMINO, just waiting to fall and trigger a chain reaction of nonstop ass fucking.

This is the future. Be prepared.