This guy doesn't get enough hate! Sean Spicer doesn't give a fuck about facts and blatantly lies to the American people...

This guy doesn't get enough hate! Sean Spicer doesn't give a fuck about facts and blatantly lies to the American people. He's a dishonorable White House press secretary and is absolutely disgusting!

go away CNN
you got SPICED

T. CNN

big league

>a dishonorable White House press secretary

Hate him all you want, he's just doing his job.

You try to defend a nutjob like Donald.

Pic related.

have you seen buzz aldrin's instagram?

He has a good sense of humor, and that matters most to me.

>Your whore mother doesn't get enough hate! She doesn't give a fuck about AIDS and blatantly lies to your Dad. She's a dishonorable crack whore and is absolutely disgusting!

how?

I'd enjoy Spicer's job, but it would be hard not to call everyone in the media a bunch of kiddie-fucking faggots.

A press secretary that LIES?!

he's so dreamy xD
>tfw no Sean Spicer bf to pound by boipussy

Because Josh Earnest was so honest.

Why are there so many trannies on Sup Forums?
He likes anime though so I understand why he might be so appealing.
Anyway, come here you.

>does the same shit
>fuckin obama

Do you not watch him in action?

I haven't lately, but when asked about keeping dossiers on reporters he said," no, this administration does not keep dossiers on reporters. It's just a binder I keep right here everytime I come out." or something like that.

Reporters want to know where Trump is going, Spicer gives a conference and literally only describes Trumps clothing and gives a play by play as he walks to the jet.

The guys comedy gold. A lot of his humor is super subtle though.

He probably has a good reason for lying to us. I'm fine with this. The American people should be fine with it too.

this guy is fucking awesome

BREAKING NEWS: WHITE HOUSE SPOKESHOLE SHILLS FOR WHITE HOUSE! UNPRECEDENTED IN HISTORY OF THIS UNIVERSE, THE LAST ONE, AND THE NEXT ONE