HWNDU planning thread

Alright, any word from dronebros on how we're going to keep Shia BTFO'd?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PeXEWsobJRE&t=321s
tnmap.tn.gov/assessment/?GISLink=030100 10100
twitter.com/mooncreekgarden?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you alt-rightards

Shia did nothing wrong. It shouldn't be illegal to bash a Nazi, and in most people's minds this is how they feel.

We should stamp out racism and Nazism where we find it.

He was wrongfully arrested, and you are just a bunch of austistic virgins who will never have a girlfriend because no sane girl would go near you mouth breathers.

HE WILL NOT DEVIDE US

if this was true i wont have a 4 year relationship

keep repeating this to make you feel better, loser

>what if we trolled him so hard that he is pretending he got trolled and is trolling us back by making us think he is still playing hide and seek when he is actually just sitting here being defeated
He is playing 4D chess with us

Depends on how long Shia intends to camp in the middle of nowhere guarding this pole.

He went full hobo mode.

That's some fucking obvious bait

Faggot

If kek wills it let all the Jews and niggers die out

>everything that disagrees with drumpfkins is bait

Fucking losers.

*Divide

Divide this *unzips dick*

thanks for the copypasta

Yes, because legitimate people who disagree with Sup Forums search all the way too page 2 or 3 to try to have discussion.

The irony is that Shia is the Nazi.

Ebrietas in this thread too!

Shia the dick
loving faggot nazi

Has anyone put the video of the MAGA hat and pepe flag being raised superimposed on the greenscreen of the "just do it" video yet?

Meanwhile I have yet to figure the whole story
Like there are some passages that look like shit outta this world to me

noice bayt

I can see him now. Eating kfc, sitting in the tall grass. Waiting.

here is the entire operation:
youtube.com/watch?v=PeXEWsobJRE&t=321s

Thanks user
I had already watched it and found it pretty explanatory, but there still are some parts of it that I don't get
Guess I should've experienced them live

If the drone hat plan goes forward we should consider Shia's own head to be a target of opportunity.

He's already losing it over a hat on the pole, imagine the anal devastation if a hat somehow wound up on his head.

Dronebro, you know what to do.

Godspeed.

>Shia did nothing wrong.

I think you meant to say HITLER did nothing wrong.

That would *literally* be a coronation of all this hard work

fresh & spicy copy pasta

>Shia Wakes up
>Feels something on his head
>MAGA hat

mfw

We all have a 4 year relationship now

Yes STOP WHITE RACISM we are all same

How to fuck it?

You don't!

Every time I look at the stream now and see the empty flag pole, shaking forlornely in the wind, I laugh.
Which is good because today is the 6th anniversary of the Earthquake and Tsunami. It's never a good day for me since I was there for that whole mess.
So good job anons. You truly are madmen.

you bot or something?
every fucking time the same answer.
I just want to know how your fuck your daughter.
and don't tell me about you not fucking her I have reliable sources that you do.

12hrs to shut down the website.

3.....2......1....... GO!

I don't think I'm a bot.

Stop this bait you stupid nigger

The Empty flagpole is quite a powerful image, especially when you consider all of the work that went in to make it empty

Low quality.
I suggest raising a confederate, Nazi, or American flag.
Now that the location is known, and the stream continues, there's ample opportunity to troll harder.

Just tell me how you do it.
I'm not going to kidnap your daughter or anything...

DEAR MODS

ALL ART IS POLITICAL

GUYS WATCH THE FUCK OUT THE KEK MOD IS HERE AGAIN

Cuck? Kek? What

The funny thing is Shia can't go and get a new flag because he's afraid of people trolling him again during the time he's gone so he just stays there and guards that empty pole 24/7.

Why is Shia even trying anymore? His every action just leads to failure and humiliation.

The only logical thing for him to do at this point would be to shut down his worthless project completely, bend the knee and acknowledge Sup Forums's superiority.

>Responding to yourself.
Chris Chan called. He wants his Autism back.

Stop this gay anime shit. Every fucking hwndu thread has this degenerate pic

Kys nigger

Yes but that means many of us on reserve and need something to do in the mean time.

What's the discord?

No i typed in cuck and it changed it to kek

>Ebrietas
>anime

It's a word filter desu senpai

Why not have a local user with a truck build a trebuchet in the trucks bed and lob paint-filled balloons over the tree line at Shia and the pole? Make it collapsible for easy transport and easy coverage via tarp over the bed.

If you type cuck in capital letters it'll turn into KEK.

How new are you?

Why not multiple operations and multiple fronts? All you really need is one user for the flag pole (Maybe 1 or two others to act as scouts and/or distractions).
Drone user should begin work on prepping the crown of MAGA project.

Drove through the town that you guys liberated form HWNDU today. Praise kek!

I don't get this image

Most of it is high quality but the tail has like 5 polygons

do you own a drone by chance?

Here is a bigger pic of my cute daughter, Ebrietas!

Sadly no. Why do you ask?

>England
fuck off

Just wondering.

Stop ignoring me Aghmed and tell me how you fuck your daughter give us a full anatomy lesson of "her" body.

- put transparent sticker on camera lens
- hack his twitter
- send pizzas to his house
- send Pepe drawings
- put Trump sign on his lawn
- put Trump bumper stickers on his car

wait, is Shia personally sitting in the middle of nowhere and guarding his pole ?

BEST TIMELINE

The distraction guy should wear a pepe costume. Imagine shia chasing him with a bat while someboday films it .

But real talk, I wonder at what point he will give up. Or if he's just waiting for someone to get a new flag, and is now going to be monitoring the flag pole 24/7 and not letting someone leave the site.
I suspect that they are, at this very moment, installing a security camera to watch the site so as to catch an image of whoever might mess with the flag again.
At which point I recommend Infrared LED clothes (usually on a hat). This is essentially the same as using a bright light to obscure you from view, you will show up on the screen, but if you use bright enough LED's, it'll make you un-identifiable. Basically, the trick is to use means of defeating the security system. Using infra-red or lasers more than accomplishes this task.

first good laugh I had in days, thanks old chap :)

BASED

He can just walk up to it? Or did Shia acquire some kind of weapon?

I found some new information: the land is owned by Rachel Bewley, John Bewley, and Kate Beweley

tnmap.tn.gov/assessment/?GISLink=030100 10100

found Rachel Bewley's twitter, has some retweets about HWNDU

twitter.com/mooncreekgarden?lang=en

Is anybody still there or has everyone gone home by now? I wish I could have seen season 3 up close.

Wait, what happened last night? Is it confirmed Shia's guarding the flagpole?

GUYS I GOT A STUPID IDEA!
If someone lives close to that place and knows how to do a proper pizza or even better knows someone who works for a pizzeria we could make a Pepe pizza and have it delivered there

I will do my damn best to get my hands on one.

>Which is good because today is the 6th anniversary of the Earthquake and Tsunami. It's never a good day for me since I was there for that whole mess.
Wait, you got assfucked by the gods themselves calling Madoka a shitshow?

Airforce?

Can you let us know why you like that thing so much? Dark souls fanboy?

I'll assume you don't work since you are in every thread. Do you throw a fit if you miss a thread without posting Ebrietas? Kind of like an autistic OCD.

Well the person herelooks like hobo Shia holding a bat.

apparently, glad I'm not alone in thinking thats fucking hilarious

old Sup Forums has returned.

Yeah someone was there for sure. You could hear someone moving around all the time.

Army.
And yes, got sandpaper dildo'd. Hard.
I miss Japan desu though. Despite the whole "Oh half my rented house is floating out to sea. That's new" thing.

DDOS attack the website

Shia's Thousand Day Reich will never die. No matter what you horrible people do.

He will return.

Shit that sucks.

From talking with Japs it sounds kind of nice. Completely psychotic but sort of authentic at the same time.

Do you guys know if he has a gun to shoot down a drone?

That's fucking childs play. It doesn't really do much in the long run.
Which is why the drone thing is being floated. Though I'm partial to infiltrating and raising a confederate flag.
I have two if someone wants to swing by Ohio, pick one up, and take it down there.
When they started talking about banning it, I bought a few because I don't approve of banning flags and stuff.

Hobo boss

and superglue on the bottom of the bucket

Because she's cute and she's my daughter! And Ebrietas is from Bloodborne, not Dark Souls! I just love posting pics of my cute daughter!

>libshits
>having a gun

Probably not, remember, he's a liberal cuck

And we will unify again and steal the power from that one too.

>I

Yeah I'll just hop right over there