The Deck Stacked against me

>18
>No money
>No job
>No car
>Don't know how to ride a bike
>Nearest place to get a job is 20 miles away
>Currently in debt to shitty hospital, even with insurance my bill somehow fucking amounts to 7K.

What the fuck do I do?

Is suicide the only option at this point?

No, you keep fighting. It will look all the more impressive when you come out on top.

>Currently in debt to shitty hospital, even with insurance my bill somehow fucking amounts to 7K.

lol just dont payit, living fof the credit system is for jews anyway. you cant be jailed for debts

Go to a trade school... If there isn't a trade school, apply for a local union school for an apprenticeship program

Look after Trump repeals Obamacare your last problem will just go away, I presume.
Do you live in the middle of the desert or something? How are you 20 miles away from a job?

You think YOU have it rough?

This country was founded by strong willed european immigrants

Find a way

>>Don't know how to ride a bike

how dumb are you?

If you can, you should probably join the military.

Definitely look into it.

Lol, the school I go to gave me a bike, and I had not rode one for 20 years... Needless to say, I ride it every day. Be a big boy and get on a fucking bike.

>believing (((trump))) unironically

>don't become angry with (((those))) who jewwed your country and fucked over your people, just suck it up :^)

Wow you're a really good goy

Sell your boi pucci for cash

Step 1. Stop being a faggot.

Step 2. Come up with a step by step plan to accomplish all those things you want.

Step 3. Don't tackle everything at once.

Get a job. Stop making excuses and get a job.

The next thing you say, I'm going to cut you off and tell you to get a fucking job.

Get off your lazy ass and get a fucking job.

Do you hear me little shitstain?

Get. A. Fucking. Job.

No other advice is going to help you in any way.

Why are you still in this thread? A 20 mile walk isn't going to do itself.

Get a fucking job.

t. unemployed neckbeard

You sound like a giant faggot.

t. Somebody that, at one point, would have stepped over your freshly slain corpse to enter OP's position.

>people who lived 200 years ago had shitty lives, therefore you have no right to complain about the people who are fucking you every day

Fucking children have you beat, get on that shit user. At the very least you have a self-propelled mode of transport, jesus how did nobody teach you to ride a bike?

did you get kicked out or someshit

Why are you in debt via hospital? Also best choice right now is take some school loans and go to trade school. Trades will be paying at least 60-80k a year soon and will be a highly sought field

+1

Suicide is blue pilled as fuck. Only red pilled alphas embrace adversity and conquer it. Do the same.

what the fuck

Go find a church. Get involved. Get your life centered around something larger than your situation. There are people out there who will legit help you out, no strings attached, just because they've found real happiness in life. And they can help you find that happiness too.

You won't find that happiness in money, a job, a car, knowing how to ride a bike, or paying off your debt.

There's a reason why some of the lowliest, poorest people on the earth can be some of the happiest people -- it's all about knowing what's important. Redpill yourself on priorities. Life is an opportunity. Don't waste it chasing the things that you've been mislead to believe are important.

What's important is your relationship with God, and your relationship with other people. And that requires no money, job, car, bike, etc. It just requires finding people that will like you for who you are (which is why I recommend finding a good church), and realizing that God hasn't given up on you even though you've given up on yourself (and is actually more of a forgiving, loving God, even though you may have been mislead to believe otherwise -- again, another reason to find a good Church.)

Spirtuality > things.

kys and I will take over your identity

this is a good answer if you can do it.

At least they could afford land and build a homestead. NOW GET BACK TO WORK!

First rule is to never give up no matter what. Then just do your best to overcome your obstacles.

Good luck man.

Fear not, i would suggest you to learn how to ride a bike.

Like, i didnt really know how to ride a bike until i started doing it when i became 13 years old since i wanted to became kind of more fit, so you should do that too. Later on it becomes a routines.

tl;dr learn to ride a bike, it will make you a lot of fitter and more.

How the fuck don't you know how to ride a bike at 18?

i went just to see how I did on there tests, and they tried to put me on a bus next day.

7k of debt is literally nothing.
20 miles is literally nothing.
Wtf mate, just find a job and in few months you'll be back on your feet.

>18
>is my life over?

Fuck outta here

Simple.

Go on welfare for a bit. Save enough to get a shitty apartment somewhere in walking distance to employment in a city or something

Or get friends and family to help you out

BEst advice

>18
Bud you need to chill. "No money, no job, no car" is true of most 18 year olds.
Get one and practice - they're cheap to buy and it's fucking easy to learn how to ride.
>Nearest place to get a job is 20 miles away.
Acquire bike, learn how to ride, cycle to that place - 20 miles is a managable distance on bike and will also get you fit very quickly.
That certainly fucking sucks, but otherwise you've not listed any real problems.

Chin up lad.

>didn't have a father
More than likely I'd bet that's OP case. Just like
>can't swim
Many in the bigger community can't because kek no father around to teach and auntie or granny raising them won't get their "hair" wet so Tyrone never learns.

*nigger

don't make it too obvious agent Smith.
this is yr last warning

saged and reported

take this to r9k loser, nobody wants your blogshit

OP here. And what the actual fuck. I thought this was /r9k/

Every homeless person i've ever talked to has said the exact same thing you just did. Have you chosen a nickname that your hobo brothers will refer to you as? I recommend "sticky" or "spit", something to deter would be hobo rapist from sticking their hobo cocks in your virgin hobo asshole.

>wizard
>no money
>no job
>no car
>city has one of the top unemployment rates in the country
>need $3k a month of medicines to not die
>get insurance because i live with mom
>if i were to try and move somewhere with jobs i would lose insurance

As long as you dont have that last one, op, youll be ok. Health is everything.