Taboo: the N-word

White boy calls a black guy 'nigger' outside a mall, his white family tries to stop a possible fight but its efforts are unsuccessful because another black guy appears behind the white boy, knocking him out. The white boy falls to the floor knocked out and begins to convulse while his family cries in desperation. Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=05FmSnziyaY

Some comments

>fuck them niggers
>nigger said nigger, a nigger knocked him out

what did he mean by this?

That's what racists deserve

making observations is racicss

This shit is why my state is about to make it legal to CC without any permits whatsoever. Nigs fight dirty as fuck.

[chimp sounds intensifies]

around blacks - never relax

From evolution's perspective the black man is superior for he just beat your ass.

>Americans.

lol! Feels good to be in Europe.

>Europe
You're in the British isles

if by ass beat you mean eat fried chicken and watermelon then yes

They are the Irish isles now, poor fag.

A typical nigger coming from behind and sucker-punching their victim in the softest part of the human head.

They have no concept of honour.
Around blacks, never relax.

HAHAHAHHAA

Get rekt whiteboi

Keep telling yourself that. At least America is large enough to get away from them.

Very True.
Would never want a nigger watching my back in Combat.
They know, no honor.

Europe has an ocean between them and the nigger. You dont.
I have an ocean between me and Europe.

I am double wrapped. You have AIDS.

If two chimp pack in the jungle fight and one of the packs kills the other one and a biologist watches it happen on the sidelines, what do you think the biologist will think about it afterwards? He will think that the winning chimp pack is evolutionarily superior to the defeated one.

Guess which one white boys are?

>finn posting
So stale.

t. Paki

>reading thread from the catalog
>"but its efforts are unsuccessful because another black guy appears..."
>mfw the rest was hidden but I already knew the guy got sucker-punched
One more victim of relaxation among tools of a plantation.

So its all good when the kkk were lynching then coz hahaha stupid nigger???

isn't it funny how some of us have evolved? and some havent

My bad mistook you for a spaghetti nigger. 5 niggers and your country is overran. Ill take my chances here.

literally saying niggers are chimps
theyre almost self aware

Black men are truly the kings of the modern world

It's a fact though. If black men were doing this same thing in the woods as wolves or something, biologists would just think they are taking over an ecology from weaker animals. Just because you are human doesn't change the reality that you are being dominated by superior beings.

>50%
>White children are now a minority in the US
Over ran was some decades ago for you, boy.

Get a proxy if you want to keep baiting.
Also was it you talking about fight intelligence and penis intelligence a while ago? I had a good kek.

Don't be racist.

Wow such tough black dudes. So condident in their fighting abilities, can only fight weak whites and even then need a 2-1 ratio AND STILL sucker punch. Blacks are funny man, they see this as something to be proud of.

Well, keep staying "evolved" out cold on the ground while a black man gloats over your unconscious body.

Where I live is 82% white and its still larger than your entire country. Just walk it off pal I have no quarrel with you or the irish people. They put out some of the best neoreactionary materials.

its probably one of the few niggers in Finland
bullied irl so he has to make up with this kind of thread

Yes.

You mean their a pest and need eradication then help to reintroduce then np dude thats what happens to animals that cause problems

Can somebody post some niggers getting their skull beat in or something. Let me see how how the apes shrivel up when they aren't sucker punching a white guy from behind.

Looks like one more nigger that is going to go to jail for acting like a nigger

>Proud of 80% white

You made my day.

Forgot the day is well under way and you are shit hammered by now. Keep fighting other whites though. There is a reason the irish were thought of as niggers.

Nig nogs got it bad in Finland. Even the women there are bullying them.

Stupid nig is salty as fuck, like all nigs. Should call them the salt race.

All I saw was trash taking out trash, both had many opportunities to walk away.

>Irish are drunks
Americans are all on meth. A nation of drug addicts.

I never heard nigger. And it looks like the nigger was trying to start something. I bet the cctv in the store would shed some light.

If you're going to start fights, get aggressive

If you're going to end fights, get a gun

why west white sissy bois are so weak compared to colored people

When you start a fight with them, you better be ready to end it. They are extremely irrational and once provoked they are like animals they won't stop until you are down. Look at how they fight each other i once saw a group crack a niggers skull and leave him dead

lol whitey btfo

it's funny how the chimp can come out of the jungle, but jungle cant come out of a chimp

yikes, he deserved it doer

That pic makes me physically ill

anyone got sauce on the pic?

one thing foreign fags forget is that they're the foreigners, the internet is American, and they can't buy and carry guns. Feels good to be better than you non Americans.

Lol Italy is full of drunks dick its part of your culture pretending your roman and sheeeeeit

Talk shit get hit

We wuz Ceasars unlike you convicts!

I love how whenever this happens people are just like "Well what did you expect? If you didn't want to get beaten up you shouldn't have called them niggers.

It's the same vein of thinking for "Mess with the bull, get the horns." or "Don't poke the bear." Like these niggers are some wild animals and it's just assumed that they'll chimp out and violently smash your head into the pavement for saying a single word to them. We treat them like children or animals with no control over their actions and the left does this without even realizing it.

I find this so amusing.

Stay mad nigger fin

niggers fear the mangudai !

The irish are the last whites to be civilized. They didnt stop warring in the potato congo until the 90s.

So you're saying we should turn Africa into a parking lot to evolve faster?

White men also fight over words they got offended by. It's stupid for any race.

kek the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

Joke's on you. We're still warring.

Could be worse though. We could be non-white, like you.

>saying "nigger" is taboo, forbidden from use
>ganging up on someone, sucker punching, attacking from behind, all of this is expected and normal its not at all forbidden from use
black privilege: checked

slavs are not white

Hey you forgot your plunger, go clean my bathroom for 6 dollars an hour and maybe one day you will have enough money to hire your own, personal maid

>looks at scientific and engineering achievements of whites vs niggers
i'm superior to niggers

Lol i thought u were Italy fuck

> 50% less aids.
This confirms that ireland is the potato congo.

>blacks are willing to violently assault people from behind

>this makes them superior

Is the dude okay?

>20% more children.

Worth it.

I support this. The only function they have in society is to beg, cry, and chimp out.

Carry a gun.

Same thing happened to me. All of those has been countries look the same like niggers.

Lol what he gets. Fucking dumbass

Still a bitch move to attack someone from behind

Sounds like a case of talk shit get hit

I see no problem here.

What the fuck is that boy doing ? He was holding onto him the majority of the time just fucking throw him on the ground already.

Until #Texit happens.

Interesting
No statistic for more/less Brains cells killed due to alcohol tho

that's because chimps, like niggers, have never invented a single tool.

his expectations for their survival are prejudicial. the fact that he is not allowed to openly acknowledge the same fact about the niggers is a distinct issue.

colour of the skin is white, seems hwhite to me m8.

It's totally nigger move to react violently to speech.

Well what made humans the highest evolutionary predator was intelligence and usage of tools for better survival... if we never gave blacks guns they'd still be using spears and from and evolution's perspective.. you get the point ;)

I'd be fine with someone provoking a Trump supporter and getting their shit kicked so I wont protest the inverse.

Is the white dude okay? Legit worried. Any follow up story?

Nigger needs noose

why the fuck there's a lil niglet in a bike in every of these fight videos

MI?

Are you in Minnesota? It's never going to pass.

Ireland is 98.2% white as a country in our 2016 census.
Enjoy your nigger problem ya fat fuck

>call a big black dude a nigger
>gets knocked out

I can't say I feel sorry for him desu. It's just poor people acting poor. I doubt anyone's networth there exceeded $10.

Dude got fucked, whatever.

Aussies are on the meth too. Alcohol actually doesnt kill brain cells. Chronic drinking blocks b vitamen absorption which eventually leads to brain damage.

"wet brain".

>animals acting like animals

Is this supposed to be shocking? I guarantee if there were other whites nearby they would not have jumped in, too, because whites have no loyalty to each other. They're atomized, their women rule over them, and they're left at the mercy of a semi-totalitarian police state and wild animals (blacks). Being a poor white in a black city in america must be hell on earth.

He wasn't trying to fight.

Hahaha this is what happens when white bois act tough in real life. They get their asses beat. Stick to being keyboard warriors while i fuck white women. I love walking past a pathetic lonely white boy when i'm with a chick, he looks at the ground cus he knows he's powerless, pathetic, and meek compared to a black god like me. White women literally worship my cock. And I'll take any chance i can get to beat a white boy, it's just they all scared to start somethin lmao.

more like talk shit get sucker punched by a cowardly ape

No im in alabama