All memes aside, what do you actually think of India?

Does Sup Forums really hate us or is it just memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4yXQkG2s1E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would obliterate India with hydrogen bombs after deporting every last one of you, and sleep soundly the night of the holocaust.

But we work hard, don't race mix or cause trouble. Why hate us? Only reason we move to other countries is because we can't make enough money back home.

yes, they make posts like they wholeheartedly deserved bhopal

India will be the most powerful democratic country in 30-50 years I imagine.

Those are the retarded poos posting on Sup Forums from an internet cafe or mobile posting from their 2G internet. Not all of us are like that, user.

No hate, but dont move to Sweden please.

Indians look way too unsusual for me, even more unusual than blacks or chineese/japaneese.
I can't help, but suspicious of them.

I think it's memes. No hindu Indian ever bombed us.

You cause plenty of trouble with your incompetence and whining cunt.

Cat can poo in the loo.
Say, Apu, why can't you?

Dog can poo in the loo.
Can you, Apu? Can you?

Monkey, too, can poo in loo.
I say, Apu, why can't you?

Sloth is slow, slow as glue,
Yet even he can poo in loo.

Elephant is big and large,
He needs toilet size of barge.
But he is smart compared to you,
For elephant can poo in loo.

Even Slav who dumb as bricks,
And barely rub together sticks,
When needs to go, what he do?
Unlike you, he poo in loo.

Rat is small and lives on streets,
Feasting on discarded treats,
But when it's time for number two,
Even rat can poo in loo.

Lying Jew who says "Oy vey"
And cheats and steals all the day,
Yet he knows just what to do,
He takes his poo into the loo.

Dirty Frenchman smells so bad,
He thinks that soap is just a fad,
Yet he cries aloud, "Mon Dieu!"
And places poo within the loo.

The time has come for our tale to end
So let's remind our Indian friend,
Unless you're stupid you already knew,
The loo is made for you to poo.

We actually like you Pajeets a lot, the bantz are simply irresistible is all

>we refuse to integrate
>we take native jobs
>why u no like us?

Now that you mention it, I would not sleep soundly after sending every one of you back home and nuking your shit hole country to hell. I wouldn't be able to sleep because I would be too busy fapping.

Literally no Indian even thinks of moving to Sweden. You guys are safe from us.

>The National Flag of India is a horizontal rectangular tricolour of India saffron, white and India green; with the Ashoka Chakra, a 24-spoke wheel, in navy blue at its centre.

>The Roma flag is dark blue on top (representing the heavens) and green below (representing the earth) with the red sixteen-spoked chakra in the center (in recognition of the Indian origin of the Roma), representing movement and the burst of fire from which all creation emerged at the beginning of time.

didn't know that. learned it know. interesting. so ur a bunch of gypsies.

DESIGNATED

Gypsies and Romanis are Indian nomads. The Indian government recognises them as people of Indian descent.

gypsies basically came from India,Ahmed.

I don't hate Indians, definitely not the ones I've met or known here, but the country itself seems like a Grade A shithole.

Holy fuck I just busted a rib laughing!

FUCKING SAVED

Country is indeed a Grade A shithole which is why we leave.

rightful and only home of hindus, indos, gypsies

One of the worst polluters in the world, worst drivers, smells like ass. You're not beyond redemption, but change your ways.

>burger flag
quit shilling pajeets

go back to india you h1b abuser shartmart

I'm not an ahmed. You're all shitskins to me. Same shit different name.

Neither did iran

>we can't make enough money back home.
There are more millionaires created in China than in America in the past few years, why the Chinese can make it in China but the Indians can't make it in India?

I'm Indian but I'm studying in le USA.

Never.

I'm not romanian

Thanks to CNN I think it's full of cannibalistic Hindus. Fuck that.

We are intellectuals

Because China is an entirely different beast. Comparing China to India is a fucking insult to China. We're not even close to China and probably won't be fucking close for at least 25 years.

And that's probably the #1 reason to hate you.

White men fix their countries. Then they go out in the world and fix other countries.

You? You don't give a shit about your home or your people. You just want to abuse American laws and steal jobs.

Fucking hell I miss the British Empire.

The highly educated ones that speak fluent English and actually live as US citizens are pretty okay. However, the problem is when you come over in mass quantities, work for far less then an average American in that field, and take your $10.00 and hour to send back to India, then pretend like you are hot shit. All the while refusing to adjust to the culture you are surrounded by and believing you can weasel and scheme your way into better deals. Unfortunately for you pajeet, this seems to be most of your population that comes over here. That is why nobody likes you.

tl;dr version:
US Indians=cool
Indian straight from India=Not cool

SUPRPAUWER 2024!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

stop posting rem she only belong to white people

>t. every parasite ever

I honestly hate them. They are the niggers of Asia, just stupid, dumb, smelly niggers.

Why do I have to sacrifice my life to fix a country that I happened to be born in? I didn't choose to be born in India, I don't owe the country any fucking thing.

nah, we just feel bad for yall

India is a shithole filled with drugged beggars, cheap hookers, uneducated politicians and niggers who are mad about ugly women in Bollywood.
Also, the whole Hindi-Urdu divide is shit.

Whites are simply jealous of Indian life and their beautiful women.
youtu.be/k4yXQkG2s1E

This is what I mean by "Niggers of Asia."

>saving fanfiction

But that's the fault of you Americans for hiring foreign workers at lower prices. If you stopped doing that shit, then Indians would stop "taking yer jerbs"

Are you poo in the loos still doing that caste thing? To which do you belong? Schmadewani level 4?

Truly niggers of Asia

Look at what Gandhi had to say on India. His freedom movement was a mistake.

I have a bidet at home and I once had a friend home who was astonished to know about it.
India has it priorities backwards.

Pooing in the loo is more important than making nukes or launching satellites.

I was born into a Roman Catholic family and we don't do the caste thing.

>Sister dating indian dude
>tfw pic most likely related

Gandhi was a british plant

Indians are fucking awesome. Not once in my life have I met an Indian I didn't like. If I had the means, I'd move to India tomorrow. Jesus was Krishna.

People at least take your anti-corruption movement seriously and don't think its some ploy coming from the right.

problem is: if you wish to be born white then reincarnate as white, dont disturb whites and steal from them just b/c you happen to be poo and are jealous of white accomplishments

there wouldnt be a problem if every poo reincarnated as white instead of reproducing more poos

>US flag
>you Americans
Niggers of Asia. Honourless subhumans.

Stop fucking moving to Australia. You are the most dishonest businesspeople ive ever had to deal with. Essentially shitskinned jews.

Who the fuck are you now? Thought I was talking to some poo in the loo. Now you burger. What the hell.

The government and politicians still do it.
It is reverse discrimination now.

Also, niggers in villages still practice the original thing.

All the people talking shit on India are literally Muslims deflecting attention from themselves. The blacks and Muslims will kill you and the Jews will ruin your life.. Indians are not known for killings or driving people to financial ruin.

My experience with Indian software development is bipolar. A very few smart ones working for their native space and defense orgs, and literally retards working everywhere else.

>why is a memory footprint the size of the first 50 primes multiplied by one another a bad thing

Stop arguing Pajeet and just do what I told you. Your code is stupid and you are stupid.

He is most likely a South Indian. The darker ones.

I'm not a citizen so why would I identify as American?

Is the idea of an Indian Roman Catholic family that absurd? I'm 100% pure blooded Indian, I just happen to study in the USA.

>It is reverse discrimination now.
>Also, niggers in villages still practice the original thing.
Uhm, reverse discrimination? So there are now effectively two caste systems in play? The original one, and the reversed one? What the fuck are you poo's doing down there??

>I don't owe the country any fucking thing.
and neither do white people/countries owe you a fucking thing

Yeah, they're known for pooping in the roads. Niggers need to get their shit straight.

I unironically find indian women to be the least attractive women on the planet in the sense that I have yet to see a full-blooded indian woman (on the internet or irl) that I find attractive. Northern indians have sickly-looking skin and dravidians are pure shit.

>I'm not a citizen
Then you'll be gone soon and nothing you have to say matters.

Same here. I've known one smart, decent Indian coder.

The rest were shit in the street. I grew to hate their code and them for writing it.

>I'm 100% pure blooded Indian
So..., you're from the hufflepuffs?

Better than the Pakis.

poor brown people who fight the evil Muslim pakastan

>most dishonest businesspeople ive ever had to deal with
post your blog

You're right, you don't. I don't expect to live on gibs. I'm here to work hard, compete with the locals and improve my own life. If you think that means I'm stealing the white man's job, then step up your game or campaign for the government to reduce immigration.

Wouldn't be too hard for me to become a citizen if I wanted. My aunt + cousins are citizens and my grandparents are green card holders.

Indian culture is pretty cool. I have a deep respect for your history as well as the fact that youre one of the oldest civilizations.
Modern India is a joke. Youre lower castes bred too much and nodern medicine is keeping them all alive. And add to that the fact that they are basically tribal savage tier.
You guys really shat the bedby dropping your caste system

>Country is indeed a Grade A shithole which is why we leave.

What a fucking cuck. You are worse than P*kistanis

topkek

Same. The only beautiful Indians are those from the far North from Kashmir or the Northeastern Indians who are basically mongoloids.

Other than that, you have the occasional person with Persian features.

You're too arrogant, and you always fucking haggle.

I wouldn't shed a tear if I woke up and found out it'd been glassed.

Feel free to stay in denial and think that we're on equal footing with China. I bet you think our country is poor only because of the Brits.

Thanks for your input Rasheed.

>You're too arrogant,
Man, you think chads are bad... have you ever met an indian poo in loo chad kind of guy?? Oh boyy...

>2017ad
>castes

jesus

Don't worry, most of them still practice it when it comes to marriages, unless they are fucked in the head.

India has been a shithole ever since the Brits left. It was far better as a colony than whatever happened post independence.

They demand too much. Can be our common future problem if decide to rule the world. Today you all hate China, but India can be a threat to world just the same way. Indians are peacefull only now, but they can start invading and killing people like USA, promoting their values and spreading bio-weapons of mass destruction. It not so far in the future, just in 2030-2040

To elaborate.

4/5 landline calls = an indian trying to sell me something from a phone company
Other 1/5 landline call = An indian telling me hes from microsoft and that my computer has a virus
All indian takeaway shops are 3-4 bucks more expensive per meal than the chinese food place, but have half the meat content.

On a more personalised note, my restaurant used to buy fresh produce from a green grocer that was owned by indians. The indian owner told me what days he got fresh stock in of each product so i could organise my deliveries to get the freshest produce. The shitskin would then try to slide boxes of stuff that were half rotten from the previous week into my order and still charge me full price.

Thank christ i told him to get back on the boat

My mom is Indian but I've never been, always wanted to visit.

Indians are nice people, but I've never met a competent one. They put in long hours but are all terrible at their jobs.

Not in denial. But i'm not the one taking the first flight out of my country to the west.

>go back to india
>flag

This is some next level 5D irony here.

>poo in loo bio-weapons of mass destruction
fuuuuuuuuuuggg we're dooomed

Lol you would have preferred to stay under British rule? Have you even read any history books? Ever heard of the jallianwala bagh massacre?

Nah, trust me. India has literally never invaded another country in centuries. We're one of the most peaceful nations and we literally never think of expanding our powers.

btw tfw we slavs have some correlation with poos

>digitz praised

remov lower caste people

Your shitty brethren are polluting my country so I don't exactly like india.

I don't want non whites in the west.
Other than that i have a fairly positive opinions of Indians. The architecture and historical fashions are gorgeous. The food is delicious. Goans hate Israelis. The Indian mentality is off to me, but it's their life.

Not white

reincarnation to be white is the only way your stock can improve
the asiatic stock has only destroyed the futurist white civilization, you offer nothing but parasitism and replacement of white

>we literally never think of expanding our powers.
Because you can't. You Asian Niggers are actually worse than Africans.