Why do Beaners think they are Spaniards

>Be me
>See Mexican wearing a Barcelona football jersey.
>Hear him speak in his shitskin Spanish dialect

This is not a Spaniard.
>Non-colored eyes
>Lack of facial hair
>Black Hair
>Dark Skin
We need to call them what they are: Indians.
Even if every wetback had one Spanish ancestor to give them their last name, it would not make them even remotely white.

Spaniards aren't even white though, they're part Arab

What about dna percentage? Most of them have 60-70% white dna.

Dont tell me that you are so retarded that you think just because their skin is brown they dont have european ancestry.
They were all raped by the conquistadors

Why do Mestizo mexicans call themselves "Hispanic" when they are brown due to their indio aztec genes and not their hispania genes

However, Dark Hair is a fairly common spanish trait. But the dark skin and lack of facial hair is not.

>See Mexican wearing a Barcelona football jersey.

is a football fan you stupid ignorant.

if they don't have pink nipples, they are not white

>Why do Mestizo mexicans call themselves "Hispanic" when they are brown due to their indio aztec genes and not their hispania genes

Uh...because you do. "Hispanic" is a burger term that you keep using over and over and over. How many forms have you ever seen where Mestizo comes as an option?

fuck off beaner

K... keep us posted

make me

It just pissed me off how they're able to call themselves "Latin". Those dirty indian fuckers had nothing to do with the Roman Empire

We dont make beaners, we send them back

He's right though.

Mexicans are closer to Catalans than Spaniards. The Catalans are the niggers of Spain, That's why spics root for Barcelona

>an ICE paddy wagon is now speeding to your place of residence
>why not purchase an ICE hat or t-shirt while you wait to be deported? You have the right to remain FABULOUS!

No, you make labels and then get triggered when those labels are used.

Then you talk big on the interwebs and act like a small dick bitch outside. It's pretty fucking sad.

Full blooded Spainard

which barrio you from ese?

Only some Cubans/Argentinians/Puerto Ricans/Venezuelans/Columbians/Mexicans are, otherwise castizos are rare.

Argies has more Italian also though

No, that's exactly what makes a spaniard, the lack of moor blood

You probably saw the equivalent of a wigger because I have never seen any Mexican, let alone any Hispanic talk like a degenerate Spaniard.

So... let me get this straight... you seem to assume that guy believes he´s a spaniard just because he likes soccer and his bandwagoner team is Uefalona and he waws talking in spanish.

Seems like a pretty logical conlcusion.

But he's right. Latinos would happily mark mestizo, mulato, black, or white, but the dumbasses in our government make one big category for "hispanic"

Lower class Mexican-American normie culture is actually comfy. I just moved to El Paso for work and I'm kind of jealous

>Like a football team and wear it's jersey because it has international stars and is pretty well known
>This is evidence of wanting to be Spanish

Why are americans allowed to post again?

This. I met a guy from Brazil who could speak English and liked the Knicks, I guess that means he thought he was American lol

Yes, when we see them, we should yell MEXICANS GO BACK TO INDIA

Aren't Mexicans descendants of the Chinese that crossed the Bering Land bridge (Indians) and got raped by Spaniards for generations?

Anyone who thinks those beaners have more than 40% white blood is fucking lost.
I have about 90% mixed anglo-mediterraean blood and still not have light eyes and still have dark arms outer skin.
>t.""""castizo person""""

That's just bad luck, man. I've got 50% white and 50% black ancestry and my skin is lighter than yours.

Becouse it's white nordic or anglo.
Skin color is because of superior italian genes.
>pic related
My little brother's eye

>Non-colored eyes
good one chicano

Spain's dialect is worse. They sound like fucking retards with lisps.

>pale skin and dead eye

Got outside sometimes, ya damn neet. You might find a reason to live

>A mexican = cuban in charge of determining if Spaniards are white or who is white and who isn't
You have to go back to Cuba, Fidel.

>spaniards
>mexicans
You're all fucking confused.
Spain is a nation
Mexico is a nation
At least Im not "white" thinking I'm black.
t. Iberian-American

>most

That's not true

>t. Iberian-American

No such thing as that.

We're not discussing paranormal phenomena here. Go to somewhere else like for that

The American education meme is real.

Is this a thing?

Nigga there's white people in all hispanic countries.
What varies is the percent of them, also most of them are high class so they have no reason to come to the US.
Remember that.

The only reason so many upper-class white Cubans came to the U.S. was communism.

There's a work around for that already faggot

>60-70% white dna.
Not enough.

>you are so retarded that you think just because their skin is brown they dont have european ancestry

American logic.
No Juan/Tyrone, you are not white, and you are not european.